Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSV] ★★ Silicon Valley Coin ★★ | ✈ MailDrop | Video Proof ✔ | Vote MintPal★  (Read 83767 times)
paddox

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:52:02 PM

I saw this on BITTREX this morning and plenty of volume being traded. There must be tons of interest in this coin already.

If it's being airdropped on affluent people they are less likely to dump. That should help keep the prices up.

We are targeting the wealthiest mail routes in each zip code, the USPS provides this data so we can target the correct demographics.

Solid Idea.  I agree that these people are more likely to hold the coins as an investment rather than dump them.

Yeah they may not dump them, but they may literally dump them.

Hypothetically, let's say they do literally dump them.  This drastically decreases the total XSV supply.  It's a win win situation for the miners either way.

Good point, but it would be great if XSV is circulated in Silicon Valley to get attention.  Maybe it's better to send to those that are more tech savvy and still affluent but not uber wealthiest.  Of course this makes it more complicated to determine mail route but I'm thinking blindy picking wealthiest area may not be the best approach.

Money = Power.  And if anyone is able to fall in love with free money, it's the wealthy.  And they have the power to do something with it.

It's a great idea.  It's very well thought out.

People desperate for money are almost guaranteed to dump airdrop coins. They have no other choice. This coin's distribution is ery well thought out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SiliconValleyCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:56:02 PM

I saw this on BITTREX this morning and plenty of volume being traded. There must be tons of interest in this coin already.

If it's being airdropped on affluent people they are less likely to dump. That should help keep the prices up.

We are targeting the wealthiest mail routes in each zip code, the USPS provides this data so we can target the correct demographics.

Solid Idea.  I agree that these people are more likely to hold the coins as an investment rather than dump them.

Hypothetically, let's say they do literally dump them.  This drastically decreases the total XSV supply.  It's a win win situation for the miners either way.

Good point, but it would be great if XSV is circulated in Silicon Valley to get attention.  Maybe it's better to send to those that are more tech savvy and still affluent but not uber wealthiest.  Of course this makes it more complicated to determine mail route but I'm thinking blindy picking wealthiest area may not be the best approach.

Currently we will be sending them to zip codes that are associated with a Silicon Valley tech company, and from their narrowing it down to the wealthiest within that zip code.  We are targeting people who are most likely to bring innovation, wealth or both to not just our coin but to the entire industry.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:07:56 AM

Currently we will be sending them to zip codes that are associated with a Silicon Valley tech company, and from their narrowing it down to the wealthiest within that zip code.  We are targeting people who are most likely to bring innovation, wealth or both to not just our coin but to the entire industry.

Lets see here.  In approximately a month you'll be sending out vouchers worth a few dollars in an unknown altcoin to the wealthiest people in that zipcode.  That gives you plenty of time to dump as much as you can before you spam these wealthy people with junk mail that they will promptly toss in the recycle bin.  That's if you even bother with the mailing. 

Just how is this a benefit to anyone but you and your cronies that hatched this scam and are currently selling whatever you can? 

Anyone that doesn't see this for the SCAM that it is is a complete moron.  And anyone dumb enough to think that giving away some free altcoin to the wealthiest in America is somehow going to bring altcoins out of obscurity and into the mainstream is just a fool. 

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:37:08 AM

I just clicked the ignore button on the big red font guy, that guy is in desperate need of attention
UltraMegaMan

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:35:16 AM

cryptomite

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:59:30 AM

Is there a coin out there thats a bigger scam than this one? I want to read THAT thread if there is. This is sooo funny!! I want to find another one to read. Its insane how people believe anything. What rich person would get a 500 of a worthless coin and do anything with it. Especially when they have to go download something onto their computer.

Who would get something that said free money, and then go download something onto their computer?Huh?

I cant believe the things Im reading on this forum. Some great coins, then blantant scams like this. Who would buy into this thats over 5 years old??

Grin

P2Pooler

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:25:10 AM

Is there a coin out there thats a bigger scam than this one? I want to read THAT thread if there is. This is sooo funny!! I want to find another one to read. Its insane how people believe anything. What rich person would get a 500 of a worthless coin and do anything with it. Especially when they have to go download something onto their computer.

Who would get something that said free money, and then go download something onto their computer?Huh?

I cant believe the things Im reading on this forum. Some great coins, then blantant scams like this. Who would buy into this thats over 5 years old??

Grin
No I think you found the best one (so far). My favorite parts are when the shills chime in. Or maybe my favorite parts are the assumption that the people that live it this area and work in technology need an introduction to the "simplicity" of crypto-currencies. Here is a voucher, now just go download this wallet, now just create a conf file in your roaming appdata, now download the blockchain, oh wait it is stuck at 27 hours behind?, oh that's right there was a hard-fork, a fork what? just go download the new wallet, oh and backup your wallet.dat, and better delete the appdata folder and re-download the blockchain, ok you're up to date? ok scan your voucher, oh you cant scan it on your pc, then just enter the address by hand. cool now wait 90 confirmations, ya about 12 hours then you can use it. oh use it for what? oh nothing but this part was so easy, now you should learn about the crypto exchanges where you could go buy more!
scam_exposer

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:38:19 AM

SCAM

FireSquirrel

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 06:50:25 AM

I think Silicon Valley Coin is a Valid Idea! Will it work? Maybe, maybe not but its creative and different so that makes it Cool!  The Zip Codes you can actually sign up with a Title company. You can sign up on line with a title company. some of them you don't have to be a realtor if you say your an investor. from there you can search for the neighborhoods with the highest house values. You should be able to obtain lists for entire neighborhoods with the value of the home the owners name and weather the property is owner occupied or not.  I have not actually done that in a few years so if you have trouble on line just go into a title company and you can get that information it's public record.  That is what they call Farming in real estate. You pick your neighborhood you do your mailers throw seeds out there but those seeds don't grow unless you make contact and water them.

In the past I've had professional Sales Coaching. If I were you I would go direct to the tech companies. I work for a company that makes motherboards. we arn't in the app realm but still tech. The mailer would never make it past the receptionist.  But if my boss thinks you can make him money he's all ears..... You don't even have to go in person. Schedule a GoTo Meeting.  You could get a whole bunch of Tech companies to log in to one webinar and give them Coins.

If you really want to get there attention be creative. they have postcards that you can include a video clip (this is expencive so just do it for your top companies)  Or Holograms those are always cool and don't break the bank So bad.  Or a Mirror with some cheese saying "Your Looking at the next...bla...bla...bla..."

Just a Thought or Two Wink 
shenyanghuadi

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:22:29 PM

https://www.cryptopoolmining.com

Stop at block 1074, for a long time!
dwolfx

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:48:33 PM

SCAM
LEGIT

Leetpools!
scam_exposer

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:18:50 PM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/morganbrennan/2013/10/16/silicon-valley-tech-enclaves-top-our-list-of-americas-most-expensive-zip-codes/

In Atherton, Calif., 94027, the most expensive home on the market is listed for $33 million. But perhaps the best gauge of this Silicon Valley enclave’s exclusivity is the price of a starter home. The cheapest house for sale in Atherton, a 1,194-square-foot, two-bedroom bungalow on a 6,000-square-foot lot, has a $1.2 million price tag.

Six FORBES 400 billionaires reside in Atherton, including Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, discount brokerage tycoon Charles Schwab, and HP chief Meg Whitman.

Anyone that thinks Eric Schmidt and Meg Whitman are going to be bothered with this pathetic SCAM Coin are complete morons.  Yet these are the people that this SCAMMER has stated he is targeting.

This is a pathetic concept and a complete SCAM.

I have never seen so many complete idiots as I have on this forum.  So many fools that keep falling for SCAM after SCAM.   They're too stupid to see the truth that they make me out to be the bad guy and put me on ignore while they bend over and take a big one up their ass.

D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:27:40 PM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/morganbrennan/2013/10/16/silicon-valley-tech-enclaves-top-our-list-of-americas-most-expensive-zip-codes/

In Atherton, Calif., 94027, the most expensive home on the market is listed for $33 million. But perhaps the best gauge of this Silicon Valley enclave’s exclusivity is the price of a starter home. The cheapest house for sale in Atherton, a 1,194-square-foot, two-bedroom bungalow on a 6,000-square-foot lot, has a $1.2 million price tag.

Six FORBES 400 billionaires reside in Atherton, including Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, discount brokerage tycoon Charles Schwab, and HP chief Meg Whitman.

Anyone that thinks Eric Schmidt and Meg Whitman are going to be bothered with this pathetic SCAM Coin are complete morons.  Yet these are the people that this SCAMMER has stated he is targeting.

I have never seen so many complete idiots as I have on this forum.  So many fools that keep falling for SCAM after SCAM.   They're too stupid to see the truth that they make me out to be the bad guy and put me on ignore while they bend over and take a big one up their ass.

You know there are morons that have been screaming since Day1 that Bitcoin is a scam right?  Maybe you should take a different approach.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:54:06 PM

LEGIT

+1
Vorfeed

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:58:06 PM

Try looking at the prices where I live. Vancouver, BC.
Most homes are over $1,000,000
We have lots of homes over $25-30M

Blakecoin: BWhkGsXG6J1NyLtka1gtwu97eFwmcVvWFr
Altoidnerd

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

http://altoidnerd.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 05:26:17 PM

Just a tip for you guys for the future... if you highlight your text and enlarge it greatly, it increases the odds of it being seen on the form.  :-) 

It also makes you look crazy. Like a conspiracy theorist crossed with my weird uncle kind of crazy, or unified quantum gravity crazy, like this guy: http://www.frandeaquino.org/

Do you even mine?
http://altoidnerd.com 
12gKRdrz7yy7erg5apUvSRGemypTUvBRuJ
scam_exposer

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:30:07 AM

This scam coin should be pulled off of coinmarketcap.  It's currently at #11 because they valued the 50% premine at the price these scammers pumped it up to.

SiliconValleyCoin   $ 8,758,517   $ 0.50   17,548,090 XSV**   $ 1,271   

The valuation is based strictly on the 17,500,000 premine.  $ 1,271 in volume proves that nobody is buying into this scam. 

Scam Scam Scam

eddaviking

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:11:33 AM

Guys my wallet is stuck at "Synchronizing with network.... 3 day(s) behind" for almost 4 hours now.  Is it normal?
lingyong1992

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:40:43 AM

This scam coin should be pulled off of coinmarketcap.  It's currently at #11 because they valued the 50% premine at the price these scammers pumped it up to.

SiliconValleyCoin   $ 8,758,517   $ 0.50   17,548,090 XSV**   $ 1,271   

The valuation is based strictly on the 17,500,000 premine.  $ 1,271 in volume proves that nobody is buying into this scam. 

Scam Scam Scam

There are so many coins.......
Ammon

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:02:07 AM

SCAM

haha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: