Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social experiments in the world of gambling  (Read 2700 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 01:43:14 PM

What help do you mean here? Giving some money or suggestion to him? If it is about the suggestion, I will always be ready to help anytime. But once helping a gambler with money, I am not really sure since it won't recover him from addiction, nor their loss. We may relieve his loss at that time but he will make another loss tomorrow. So, I think it is not an effective way or the right way to help him.

this is my mistake because i always give support to my friend that loves to gamble . i only knew here on the online gambling site that im playing with and he has a high level account now , also hangs out everyday but i cant tell if he is addicted or not because i cant track all the time if he is betting or not  . we only end up loosing both because he ask for money on me and says he can double it , he does double it before but eventually he cant give out anymore . think he got bad luck
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:09:03 PM

If someone bet and he suffers a big loss and then goes here to ask a little help from you, are you willing to give him help?
Have you ever experienced something like that, how do you deal with this loss?

We did as a friend and the gambling friend were always honest with their borrowed money and always returned the moment they had the money. In fact I have nearly no default from gambling friends in real life than others.
But in online gambling almost all are scammer. And it's not even ethical to ask for money online for gambling as it would likely make you a scammer as you have no obligation to return.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 03:39:16 PM

People, especially those who bets, often loses due to being unsatisfied with the earnings driving his ego and willingness to surpass more which all turns onto greed alone. Hence, anyone can give any help, such as Financial (by giving enough money whenever he/she was a friend whom helped me somehow only and only if he/she really needs it not for his vices nor any gambling) and Emotional (of course offering him some beer to light up a bit his feelings of money loss). I haven't encountered such gamblers who need help after losing on gambling. It is their shame to beg for help, but I'm still willing.
They needed to be contented with their loses. In order for them to get satisfied and will not become addict. When we met some gambler and become friends with them , we shoule encourage them, do not tolerate them by giving extra money , they will put it in gambling again even though their emotion is not okay and there will be a larger  possibility that they can lose it again.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:04:31 PM

I will do is help him to realize that he did not need to bet a big amount of money in the gambling because of they do that again maybe they get lose again.  But because I don't have money to help them financially but Im here to guide him to control his self in betting so did not happen for the second time.  I did not experienced like that because my friend did not play gambling only me but if someone that they needs help about guiding in gambling Im here but Im not helping for the money because we need all money too.  But if a player who lost big amoutn of money  have a friend that can help him financially maybe he wants to help to recover your losses but only few not all the lost amount he is lucky .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 05:06:20 PM

depends on his/her history and depends on what kind of connection we have. but generally i will help him with the amount that i'm not expecting to be paid back.
There are so many factors that have to be considered before people start helping someone in the world of gambling. Definitely if you know the individual personally and know he or she is really in trouble, you will try to go even out of way for helping them because it is a social service as well. But if someone is not willing to change and is simply trying to gather money for more gambling, no one would help him.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:23:40 PM

depends on his/her history and depends on what kind of connection we have. but generally i will help him with the amount that i'm not expecting to be paid back.
There are so many factors that have to be considered before people start helping someone in the world of gambling. Definitely if you know the individual personally and know he or she is really in trouble, you will try to go even out of way for helping them because it is a social service as well. But if someone is not willing to change and is simply trying to gather money for more gambling, no one would help him.
Today another option came to my mind that if the person will want help and he is saying that he need this help because of his family and want to feed them and in this case you have doubt on him then you can can buy goods and food for his family and can send them to his home to his family. That will definitely help that person in real means and you will not worry that you helped someone in losing his money in gambling.
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:59:06 PM

If someone bet and he suffers a big loss and then goes here to ask a little help from you, are you willing to give him help?

make it more clear , like he is asking for money as a help or asking for help to stop gambling ?
when it comes to money I won't lend a gambler who lost all his bankroll  , if he was cautious enough he wouldn't lose his own money at first place which means most likely he will bust your money too 

if he asking for help to quit then that should involve professional therapy not just some chats with friends , chatting with friends can help sometimes but it's much better to seek professional help
I have additional answers. If he ask for help on how to decrease the chances of losing then I am willing and gladly help him what to do but if it's money then refer to quote above. I have recently came across a thread that someone stated that the best tip or solution to avoid losing money or in gambling is to "not gamble at all".
FlightyPouch

Merit: 300

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:06:21 PM

What help does he want? Financial help or any means is not applicable since we both are gamblers. Of course it is out in our conscience if the guy suffer a big loss and it's his responsibility to protect his financial issues.

This is common in the gambling society. To be honest, there are a lot of Chinese who take advantages of these kinds of people, they lend them money and will be having interest when they will be paying. Also, if you go online with chats, you would always see people tipping other gamblers, it would count as help too.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:42:46 AM

Today another option came to my mind that if the person will want help and he is saying that he need this help because of his family and want to feed them and in this case you have doubt on him then you can can buy goods and food for his family and can send them to his home to his family. That will definitely help that person in real means and you will not worry that you helped someone in losing his money in gambling.

That will be great. At least, we can prevent him from playing gambling with that money, and if he really wants to feed his family, he will not refuse that help, and he will see that we really want to help his family. I think that is the best thing that we can do to help him, and we don't have to worry if the money will be used for playing gambling. We can suggest him to stay away from playing gambling using the money for buying daily needs, so he doesn't have to borrow money for his family, and perhaps, we can help him if he has difficulty to leave gambling.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 03:10:43 PM

Even he's my friend, I'll not give any single cents to him/her. It's his fault and should face the consequences of being aggressive in gambling. I don't have a problem with gambling but I have problems with those people who keep wasting their funds. They don't have discipline and control then it's not my problem and it'll serve as a lesson for them.

The first loss should be the first and the last mistake, slap him into the reality that gambling isn't really for profit-making. The only people should waste their money on gambling are those luxurious people who think gambling is for entertainment only.
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:07:29 PM

Even he's my friend, I'll not give any single cents to him/her. It's his fault and should face the consequences of being aggressive in gambling. I don't have a problem with gambling but I have problems with those people who keep wasting their funds. They don't have discipline and control then it's not my problem and it'll serve as a lesson for them.

The first loss should be the first and the last mistake, slap him into the reality that gambling isn't really for profit-making. The only people should waste their money on gambling are those luxurious people who think gambling is for entertainment only.

I understand this. But it won't really hurt you to help once and tell that person to change or try to be a better person. At least you warned and reminded him so he knows there won't be a second chance of help from you.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:46:44 PM

What help do you mean here? Giving some money or suggestion to him? If it is about the suggestion, I will always be ready to help anytime. But once helping a gambler with money, I am not really sure since it won't recover him from addiction, nor their loss. We may relieve his loss at that time but he will make another loss tomorrow. So, I think it is not an effective way or the right way to help him.

this is my mistake because i always give support to my friend that loves to gamble . i only knew here on the online gambling site that im playing with and he has a high level account now , also hangs out everyday but i cant tell if he is addicted or not because i cant track all the time if he is betting or not  . we only end up loosing both because he ask for money on me and says he can double it , he does double it before but eventually he cant give out anymore . think he got bad luck

Based on what you have said, I guess you are not really his friend, because you only support him when he was making fortune in gambling, then time comes when he can't make money out of gambling anymore and you lose your confident in him and you don't cheer or support him anymore when he needs you the most. And when you said he has a high level account, that is a solid proof that your friend is really addicted to gambling, and yes, you help him reach that high and left him when he doesn't have anything at all.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:12:15 AM

Frankly speaking, no one would ever help you here because you suffered a big loss. We don't give damn helping you here because you just lost a big amount of gambling, in the first place its your responsibility to accept the consequences of your action, second thing simply that we just don't care about you and your gambling we're not a saint to give someone a refill for their loss.

How do you deal with loss? We have different gambling experiences and the person itself who would discover how he/she would deal with this kind of loss. If he/she can't deal with his/her loss it's time to seek a professional.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:50:52 AM

How do you deal with loss? We have different gambling experiences and the person itself who would discover how he/she would deal with this kind of loss. If he/she can't deal with his/her loss it's time to seek a professional.

That's the reality that others still failed to accept, gambling is risky so we need to accept if we lose.
Problem with some gamblers is that they are too aggressive and not realistic, they tend to think that they can make easy money so they lose easily.

When a gambler loses control that's the start of his disaster as most likely he will just lose more when he is losing and will not end up winning if can't stop gambling even when already profited.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:28:27 PM

That's the reality that others still failed to accept, gambling is risky so we need to accept if we lose.
Problem with some gamblers is that they are too aggressive and not realistic, they tend to think that they can make easy money so they lose easily.

When a gambler loses control that's the start of his disaster as most likely he will just lose more when he is losing and will not end up winning if can't stop gambling even when already profited.
Being impulsive is somewhat common to newbies or even to older gamblers out there.Where you do make foolish decisions
and isolating or controlling it would really be hard.

Outcomes or your fate would always depend on your hands.If you do let that addiction control you then there would be deeper consequence ahead.
If you are aware on your actions then you can possibly avoid this one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 08:31:53 PM

Frankly speaking, no one would ever help you here because you suffered a big loss. We don't give damn helping you here because you just lost a big amount of gambling, in the first place its your responsibility to accept the consequences of your action, second thing simply that we just don't care about you and your gambling we're not a saint to give someone a refill for their loss.

If you don't have friends that can recognize when you're in a bad situation, and care about you enough to intervene when things get bad, then you've gone severely wrong in life.

Not everybody is able to control themselves. Sometimes external intervention is needed.

Sure, that's what the role of the therapist is, but not everybody has the willpower to even go and see a therapist, nor the money to do so (see thread for reasons).

I think we should all have that strong support system in place, so we have a safety net to catch us when we fall.
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:06:02 PM

If you don't have friends that can recognize when you're in a bad situation, and care about you enough to intervene when things get bad, then you've gone severely wrong in life.

Not everybody is able to control themselves. Sometimes external intervention is needed.

Sure, that's what the role of the therapist is, but not everybody has the willpower to even go and see a therapist, nor the money to do so (see thread for reasons).

I think we should all have that strong support system in place, so we have a safety net to catch us when we fall.
Some of our friends are willing to help but not to the extent that he will suffer as well just because we made a mistake in life and in gambling. If you lose money in gambling and you’re surrounded with unfamiliar faces then you should not expect someone to help you especially if its all about money. Proper budgeting and making plan before you play can save you from being broke like this, its not too late to change your style of playing.

FlightyPouch

Merit: 300

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:07:10 PM

I understand this. But it won't really hurt you to help once and tell that person to change or try to be a better person. At least you warned and reminded him so he knows there won't be a second chance of help from you.

Help once? Do you even understand how hard it is to be addicted in something? Reminding him once won't help at all, it will just keep on coming back if you will just do it once. That kind of help is not needed, better ignore him if you will just do that half-hearted help of yours. If you will not be there for him, your totally useless in helping him.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:07:16 PM

When you start gambling you will have to face win and lose and be ready to be calm in case I fortunate as you don’t know what's there in your luck. Gambling is the best source of entertainment for people so sometimes they lose patience and gamble limitless while it’s not a good thing. When you gamble make sure you have full control over your emotions and especially on your Greed to earn more and more.
Ditchs

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:19:32 PM

I can only offer is advice. I will help him through realization. He should just accept and move on cause he can never bring back what already lost. If he wants to bet again, I want him to take note next time that gamble only what he can afford to lose. I think such a big loss is enough to teach him a lesson. If he doesn't want to suffer again, then don't commit the same mistake, he'll just look like a fool if he do so.

Good point. If this person had developed a severe gambling addiction then any kind of monetary help would only enable the person and in no way help. As stated above the only help I could give would be to help the person realize there is a problem, take accountability, and figure out what steps need to be taken to overcome this overwhelming addiction. Without admitting to one's self that there is a problem don't expect any change only denials and dishonesty to self and others
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: