Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Optimal environment for bitcointalk - Improvements 1. Punishment for False accus  (Read 839 times)
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:27:33 PM
Merited by TMAN (1)

Please present your reasoning,
Done. Next?

you can not disappoint us like this.
Can and will. Get used to it.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:36:16 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2019, 03:48:37 PM by The-One-Above-All

Please present your reasoning,
Done. Next?

you can not disappoint us like this.
Can and will. Get used to it.

Please stop refusing to describe in detail how you (taking the place of tman in his auction scam) were reasoning when you came to the auction of your own coin ( that you got your pal to auction for some reason)  when you spot it is at an apparently "RECORD LOW PRICE" and then what you did next ...

Why are you refusing?? we want the funny story of how it is not a deception for financial gain. Hurry up and stop refusing to provide some agent fox poop classic entertainment.

Looks just like you are very scared to present the " then tman..." version of events because it will be just too ludicrous even for a agent foxpoop explanation...haha no no that is not even possible after that phone thing.

Come on foxy... so you are tman, you're there at your coins auction you have asked your pal to auction for you and the price looks a bit on the low side " record low"........take us through it step by step...

You never shy from a funny story usually.... come on let us have it, spray us all down baby....hahah

Tourettes poet still here hey....haha applying merits to fox poops running away...

Our loyal fans and supporters always ready to ensure our threads get lots of nice attention haha nom nom nom
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 10:22:36 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 04:11:38 AM by xtraelv
Merited by Foxpup (2)

If The-Ass-Above-All was actually interested in objective verifiable evidence then rather than being blatantly lazy and demanding answers from others they would show that numerous sub 100 serial numbered coin sold for less prior to the auction.
Absence of such information makes it a subjective assumption based on bias.

It is up to the accuser to provide the proof.

EDIT:

Much higher serial number #240 that sold for more (0.7) by the buyer of the Kialara silver #75 offered by minerjones for (0.61) around the exact same time:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1932200.0

EDIT:

can't believe it went for such low

price rise effect?

In USD higher number silver Kialaras have been staying stable at about $1200 or 6X original cost. As bitcoin price goes up you can expect auction prices in BTC to go down. I would bet that the silvers have topped out in USD price, at least higher serial nos. As bitcoin goes up collectors have to make a decision to hold bitcoin or use it to buy collectibles. When the 'To The Moon' pieces come out later this month it will be interesting to see what prices they bring at auction. Congrats Zepher well bought.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:53:52 PM

If The-Ass-Above-All was actually interested in objective verifiable evidence then rather than being blatantly lazy and demanding answers from others they would show that numerous sub 100 serial numbered coin sold for less prior to the auction.
Absence of such information makes it a subjective assumption based on bias.

It is up to the accuser to provide the proof.

HMM you may be on to something. I think OG nasty was trying to reveal JUST THAT kind of thing to people before tman started threatening him and telling him to STFU. Well done xtraelv.... you don't give these scammers  an inch do you, although that is not as important as you may think really.

So you are now claiming tman was lying about the record low price? or it was a record low price when he said it? or was it?I mean we were just quoting what he said himself... Of course we did not look at it because it does not matter.. Although if you have caught him lying also that is a good effort.

However, the latest of your funny excuses means nothing (well only to a useful idiot such as yourself). Unless you are trying to dispute people (even honest ones not auction scammers like tman) certainly like to get more rather than less for their items they are auctioning.

This is further supported by him telling OG to shut up and GTFO when OG gave a his fair appraisal that the coin was already perhaps over priced.  Please stop humiliating yourself over and over. It is giving the game away.

The undeniable evidence is there. Only a moron and scammer protector such as yourself would leap from one failed excuse to the next. The reader should start reading here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170789.msg52994658#msg52994658 or back track a few pages for the XLdiv collection of moronic excuses and desperate scammer protecting. Even when challenged multiple times TMAN would not deny it was scamming. However now he has agent fox poop he is starting to form some funny story we will milk for all it is worth at a later stage.

I mean it is very simple XLDIV all you have to do is.... walk us through it step by step as if you were tman ...don't let tman down here.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3039

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:05:02 AM

Men your shitwall of Text and write has nothing to do with the Forum on his one !

Looks like again a personal thing with others , or why are you so fucking horny about tman ?

Every thread you start ends up in the same .

Move it to the Scam Accusations or Reputaion !

Ohhh wait , no let it here so everybody have everyday a nice Lough about your brainless posting .

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:18:10 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2019, 04:05:13 AM by xtraelv

Move it to the Scam Accusations or Reputaion !

He won't because he doesn't have the ability to put a coherent scam accusation with evidence together.

Just generalized abusive word walls full of accusations AKA trolling.

As Owlcatz put it elegantly:

Yo, idiots.... Listen up, and listen well.

Lauda is on my trustlist does not mean anything. I trust their ratings, not the user.

As for Theymos telling me who I can and cannot trust - Fuck that. He can ban me if he wants, I don't really care, but it's my fucking trust list and who lives on it is up to me. Roll Eyes

As for any more questions, fuck off. Tongue

I've highlighted in bold the parts I completely agree with.

I've highlighted the instructions for using the trust list.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 09:21:04 AM

The One above all, do you have a job? I am seriously worried about the state of your mental health, are you so diabetic that your own blood is rotting away your brain cells? Or are you intentionally trying to be a fuck up didly doo at everyone's face because your main account would have some "content" to respond to or make fun of?

Seriously, if this is your form of entertainment then you need a therapist. NO! pay attention now, I did not say THE RAPIST, I said THERAPIST. Get one as soon as possible and perhaps most, if not all of your delusions will go away.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:37:47 AM

The One above all, do you have a job? I am seriously worried about the state of your mental health, are you so diabetic that your own blood is rotting away your brain cells? Or are you intentionally trying to be a fuck up didly doo at everyone's face because your main account would have some "content" to respond to or make fun of?

Seriously, if this is your form of entertainment then you need a therapist. NO! pay attention now, I did not say THE RAPIST, I said THERAPIST. Get one as soon as possible and perhaps most, if not all of your delusions will go away.

His main account is 'cryptohunter'.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:09:46 PM

Well, what a lovely weekend we've had.

Anyway, I have to say this is all very disappointing. I had expected better even from this bunch of low functioning fools.

The reader should note that xtraelv seems to have been adding some edits now LOL kind of diminishing and debunking his original weak and meaningless point.

Let's start with xtraelv (who else haha)

So let's start with his latest bungle.

Claiming that Tman is an auction scammer = TROLLING according to xtraelv the scammer supporter.

Let's analyze his claim.

Trolling = the deliberate proliferation of conclusively debunked information as being true, aka claiming things are true  that are proven to be false or claiming things are false that are proven to be true.

Scammer = using deception or lies for financial gain.

Hmmm so he must be claiming Tman is undeniably proven to NOT have been attempting to deceive people for financial gain??

This is quite hilarious because although anyone can say " tman was not being deceptive for financial gain"  I mean you can say ANYTHING you want.  We have given them multiple challenges to provide an ALTERNATIVE of tmans actions by becoming tman and describing in DETAIL how he was not attempting to be deceptive for financial gain.

EACH TIME THEY HAVE RUN AWAY FROM DOING SO.

So therefore not only have they NOT proven that the tman is an auction scammer is CONCLUSIVELY and undeniably debunked and untrue (required for it to be trolling) they have not even managed to provide ONE alternative to our claim that would stand up to scrutiny. I mean they have not even DARED to present one alternative because they know we will rip it to pieces.

SO now what does this mean??

It clearly means that they are TROLLING TROLLING and attempting to cast the undeniable and independently verifiable observable instances of tmans auction scamming  as TROLLING

Thank you xtraelv for clearly demonstrating a NEED to punish those attempting to support scammers and endanger honest members of this forum.

Now present your ALTERNATIVE explanation for tmans actions OTHER THAN CLEAR DECEPTION FOR FINANCIAL GAIN or accept I will use this as a KEY example of trolling trolling and present this precise example to theymos in public and ask for comment on this kind of disgusting and untrustworthy scammer supporting here.

So again... You are tman , you have asked your pal to auction this coin for you ( for some reason) and you come to the auction ....how does it go down that is NOT deception for financial gain.

Hurry up you dumb shits. It is boring to crush your scammer supporting little minds in public repeatedly.#

@ the other turd word scanks that are blurting out garbled nonsense like lafu ( the promoter and employee of exit scamming exchanges) and  legendster https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176043.0 , please bring some substance with your massacre of the English language.  Thenoobnobody2143123 is an alt of one of the other fortunejack shit pumpers like lauda, tman, or one of those dregs.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 05:17:27 PM

Please PM theymos with your concerns.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:30:58 PM

Please PM theymos with your concerns.

Are you concerned actmyname?

I mean specifically with independently verifiable instances of auction scamming being cast off as trolling when presented?

Just to be clear on your own position ?
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3039

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:33:52 PM

@ the other turd word scanks that are blurting out garbled nonsense like lafu

There are 4 categories of people !

1. There are normal people !

2. There are stupid people in this world !

3. Then there are the extremely stupid people !

4. And then there are the people who come with the short pants in the bicycle chain !

You are definitely in the category number 4

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 05:36:24 PM

-snip-
My personal opinions should not affect your decision.
If you have an issue to discuss, privately messaging theymos would be the best way to create a change.
If they do not happen to respond, then it must mean one of two things:

1) your issue is not an issue notwithstanding your vehemence.
2) theymos is ignoring your issue, consciously or not.
If your plan was to facilitate community discussion then you would certainly avoid any and all ad-hominem approaches to discourse, of which the thread has several examples.

To continue with a thread in which your are berated and shuffled into indignation and responses that disengage your from your original premise would be an act of insanity - repeating that which has been seen in anticipation of a divergent result.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 05:44:06 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2019, 06:41:17 PM by The-One-Above-All

@ the other turd word scanks that are blurting out garbled nonsense like lafu

There are 4 categories of people !

1. There are normal people !

2. There are stupid people in this world !

3. Then there are the extremely stupid people !

4. And then there are the people who come with the short pants in the bicycle chain !

You are definitely in the category number 4

You missed out (or more likely can't comprehend numbers above 4)

5. Turd world desperate scum bags that will support scammers and feltch anyone in public who will drop them a merit or 2.

6. Morons that promote and work for exit scamming exchanges.

7. Divs that have achieved NOTHING of note that try to lecture those that have accomplished a great deal.

you would quality for 3-7 of course.

Can you please keep on topic and relevant, or even failing that keep to making claims that stand up to mild scrutiny.

Now please can you and xtraelv continue your brilliant guide to ensuring peoples exchange accounts are never compromised ... were these the same tips that cryptopia were following by any chance??

Imagine following anything this couple of observably low functioning plebs say haha...

@actymyname..

Please see our response to a similar point that you have made on our other thread.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:39:56 PM

Trolling = the deliberate proliferation of conclusively debunked information as being true, aka claiming things are true  that are proven to be false or claiming things are false that are proven to be true.

Lets replace that with an actual definition of trolling:
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Then in that context look at your post:

Anyway, I have to say this is all very disappointing. I had expected better even from this bunch of low functioning fools.

The reader should note that xtraelv seems to have been adding some edits now LOL kind of diminishing and debunking his original weak and meaningless point.

Claiming that Tman is an auction scammer = TROLLING according to xtraelv the scammer supporter.

Let's analyze his claim.

Hmmm so he must be claiming Tman is undeniably proven to NOT have been attempting to deceive people for financial gain??

This is quite hilarious because although anyone can say " tman was not being deceptive for financial gain"  I mean you can say ANYTHING you want.  We have given them multiple challenges to provide an ALTERNATIVE of tmans actions by becoming tman and describing in DETAIL how he was not attempting to be deceptive for financial gain.

So therefore not only have they NOT proven that the tman is an auction scammer is CONCLUSIVELY and undeniably debunked and untrue (required for it to be trolling) they have not even managed to provide ONE alternative to our claim that would stand up to scrutiny. I mean they have not even DARED to present one alternative because they know we will rip it to pieces.

It clearly means that they are TROLLING TROLLING and attempting to cast the undeniable and independently verifiable observable instances of tmans auction scamming  as TROLLING

Thank you xtraelv for clearly demonstrating a NEED to punish those attempting to support scammers and endanger honest members of this forum.

Now present your ALTERNATIVE explanation for tmans actions OTHER THAN CLEAR DECEPTION FOR FINANCIAL GAIN or accept I will use this as a KEY example of trolling trolling and present this precise example to theymos in public and ask for comment on this kind of disgusting and untrustworthy scammer supporting here.

So again... You are tman , you have asked your pal to auction this coin for you ( for some reason) and you come to the auction ....how does it go down that is NOT deception for financial gain.

Hurry up you dumb shits. It is boring to crush your scammer supporting little minds in public repeatedly.#

@ the other turd word scanks that are blurting out garbled nonsense like lafu ( the promoter and employee of exit scamming exchanges) and  legendster https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176043.0 , please bring some substance with your massacre of the English language.  Thenoobnobody2143123 is an alt of one of the other fortunejack shit pumpers like lauda, tman, or one of those dregs.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:00:48 PM

Trolling = the deliberate proliferation of conclusively debunked information as being true, aka claiming things are true  that are proven to be false or claiming things are false that are proven to be true.

Lets replace that with an actual definition of trolling:
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Then in that context look at your post:

Let's analyze his claim.

Trolling = the deliberate proliferation of conclusively debunked information as being true, aka claiming things are true  that are proven to be false or claiming things are false that are proven to be true.

This is quite hilarious because although anyone can say " tman was not being deceptive for financial gain"  I mean you can say ANYTHING you want.  We have given them multiple challenges to provide an ALTERNATIVE of tmans actions by becoming tman and describing in DETAIL how he was not attempting to be deceptive for financial gain.

It clearly means that they are TROLLING TROLLING and attempting to cast the undeniable and independently verifiable observable instances of tmans auction scamming  as TROLLING

@ the other turd word scanks that are blurting out garbled nonsense like lafu ( the promoter and employee of exit scamming exchanges) and  legendster https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176043.0 , please bring some substance with your massacre of the English language.  Thenoobnobody2143123 is an alt of one of the other fortunejack shit pumpers like lauda, tman, or one of those dregs.

So rather than keep to a definition that is objectively enforceable and sensible  to ensure only information that is presented as true is true. You want a definition that means the mods would need complete knowledge of every members life to enforce that is therefore meaningless and valueless. Anything could be inflammatory if you have personal knowledge of a persons life that may not even seem inflammatory to other readers at all. Trolling  from a forums perspective is only objectively enforceable using the forums definition in the rules as they are now.

I mean it is clear that you are afraid of needing to demonstrate any of our central points have been debunked, aka you know you can not debunk them because they are observable instances and are true.

You can't debunk them ( because they are true) so you want  definition where they can be true and have value but be called trolling because it is inflammatory to call scammers and scammer supporters... filthy skanky scammers or disgusting shit stain ass kissing scammer supporters. haha

Clearly trying to weasel out of the requirement of demonstrating they can debunk or demonstrate our central points are incorrect.

Can't debunk an observable instance or demonstrate it is incorrect =  THEN IT IS NOT TROLLING - got it scammer supporter.

Claiming independently verifiable observable instances are TROLLING when you know you can not debunk them is TROLLING TROLLING and should be punished to prevent this method of hiding, obscuring, derailing and generally trying to cast doubt upon the truth that you know you can not debunk because it is TRUE.

Take these scammers supporters sigs away and watch them squeal like the weasels they are.

So here we have it, there is no credible and valid objection from them to being called scammers or scammer supporters, it seems like just don't like being called filthy dirty skanky scammers or degenerate asskissing servile scummy scam supporters.

Tough shit scum bags.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:23:47 AM

So rather than keep to a definition that is objectively enforceable and sensible  to ensure only information that is presented as true is true. You want a definition that means the mods would need complete knowledge of every members life to enforce that is therefore meaningless and valueless. Anything could be inflammatory if you have personal knowledge of a persons life that may not even seem inflammatory to other readers at all. Trolling  from a forums perspective is only objectively enforceable using the forums definition in the rules as they are now.

I mean it is clear that you are afraid of needing to demonstrate any of our central points have been debunked, aka you know you can not debunk them because they are observable instances and are true.

You can't debunk them ( because they are true) so you want  definition where they can be true and have value but be called trolling because it is inflammatory to call scammers and scammer supporters... filthy skanky scammers or disgusting shit stain ass kissing scammer supporters. haha

Clearly trying to weasel out of the requirement of demonstrating they can debunk or demonstrate our central points are incorrect.

Can't debunk an observable instance or demonstrate it is incorrect =  THEN IT IS NOT TROLLING - got it scammer supporter.

Claiming independently verifiable observable instances are TROLLING when you know you can not debunk them is TROLLING TROLLING and should be punished to prevent this method of hiding, obscuring, derailing and generally trying to cast doubt upon the truth that you know you can not debunk because it is TRUE.

Take these scammers supporters sigs away and watch them squeal like the weasels they are.

So here we have it, there is no credible and valid objection from them to being called scammers or scammer supporters, it seems like just don't like being called filthy dirty skanky scammers or degenerate asskissing servile scummy scam supporters.

Tough shit scum bags.

Rather than using a made up definition that suits your narrative I simply suggested using a definition that is more universally accepted as trolling.

Your comments clearly show that you have no understanding of the forum rules or forum ethos.

The moderators haven't removed your obvious condescending posts that attempt to insult yet you are advocating removing or banning anyone that calls you a troll. Which would be censorship. Something you claim is bad.

All indicators show that your expletive laden word walls are nothing other than trolling. They show your argument to be contradictory and weak.This is easily proven by the lack of others supporting you (other than "we" and alts)  in any of your threads.

Everything indicates towards you being an angry entitled young child that still lives at home with mommy. Your demeanor shows you get an observable thrill from inflaming people. You contradictory statements show you have no real ethos. Clearly a narcissistic troll that is still lives with their mommy. Lacking any real social skills.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 01:34:22 AM

Tough shit scum bags.

Rather than using a made up definition that suits your narrative I simply suggested using a definition that is more universally accepted as trolling.

Your comments clearly show that you have no understanding of the forum rules or forum ethos.

The moderators haven't removed your obvious condescending posts that attempt to insult yet you are advocating removing or banning anyone that calls you a troll. Which would be censorship. Something you claim is bad.

All indicators show that your expletive laden word walls are nothing other than trolling. They show your argument to be contradictory and weak.This is easily proven by the lack of others supporting you (other than "we" and alts)  in any of your threads.

Everything indicates towards you being an angry entitled young child that still lives at home with mommy. Your demeanor shows you get an observable thrill from inflaming people. You contradictory statements show you have no real ethos. Clearly a narcissistic troll that is still lives with their mommy. Lacking any real social skills.

A made up definition ? by the forum?? haha

Suits our narrative? is this more time travelling? maybe we are theymos? and decided that definition and rule suited our narrative in the future when we decided to use it. Like now.

I think we already debunked the usefulness of trying to employ the undeniably universally accepted definition of trolling on an anonymous forum. You would need total knowledge of every single member to correctly recognize and verify trolling which perhaps even you may realize is impossible. I mean SS for all of his lemon induced crazyness did correctly realize that what one member knows inflames another may seem neutral or ludicrous to other members. Like enjoying lemon tea for example. How would a mod be able to correctly analyse and be on the lookout for such comments. Hence the clear and USEFUL and objectively verifiable definition the board chooses to implement and rule upon. Sorry if that does not suit YOUR narrative. Which even if it DID would define everyone on this thread and the DT thread as trolls and see them all banned you fool.

Plus to deliberately inflame and punish scammers and scammer supporters is net positive for a forum and sub optimal to try to prevent it. Unless you want to place at higher risk honest members? That is clearly what you seek to do.

We like to watch how you lurch from one debunked point to another with no shame or perhaps no real realization of what you are doing haha. It is simply like triggering you to self abuse and self harm over and over again. We can hardly wait for your next viscous attack upon yourself. We keep trying to give you opportunities to stop degrading and debasing yourself in public but you just keep fighting on for your right to self denigrate yourself. It is becoming less satisfactory but at least you keep dragging all those scammers along through the mud with you so we are powerless to stop our selves allowing you to do so haha

Please stop, it is upsetting to see you like this xtraelv. We have little empathy for scammer supporters like you but this is now cruel to watch. Just stop defending and supporting your scammer pals for a second. Even they must be begging you to stop ahah

"The moderators haven't removed your obvious condescending posts that attempt to insult yet you are advocating removing or banning anyone that calls you a troll. Which would be censorship. Something you claim is bad."

Someone help this poor cretin please.

1. present the condescending posts that are clearly debunked as untrue and baseless

2. Attempt to insult? if stating the truth is also insulting then ....haha sorry about that.

3. banning, removing people?? calls me a troll??  - err do you mean banning sigs on those that try to claim that observable instances of scamming are TROLLING and therefore placing honest members at financial high risk?? yes they should be punished their sigs won't prevent them from contributing will it?

4. Stopping people supporting, protecting and excusing those that are scamming others, or punishing them is censorship you say? well that may be so but refraining someone from taking your stealing your things may be selfish and invading their personal space.... this is where you call agent foxpoop in he will back you up for sure. I mean the board rules clearly say, that deliberate proliferation of debunked or incorrect information as true is trolling. So you claiming that observable instances are trolling aka untrue meets that direct defintion does it not? so you must be warned and then if you continue must face a punishment.

Condescending ? is that in the rules?

Calling a proven scammer a filthy dirty piece of shit scammer.... is that in the rules??

Calling a scammer protector and excuse provider  an ass licking low down sickening drooling scum bag scammer supporter... is that in the rules??

I don't think correctly associating negative actions with negative words that correctly sums them up is against the rules is it?

"All indicators show that your expletive laden word walls are nothing other than trolling. They show your argument to be contradictory and weak.This is easily proven by the lack of others supporting you (other than "we" and alts)  in any of your threads. "

There are no valid indicators as we keep debunking every single one of your points haha
No contradiction, no weakness.
LOL at meta board beneficiaries of the status quo not supporting changing anything = proof haha  

How about the LACK of debunking any of our central points bozo ?? haha The observable instances require ZERO support. Get that into your thick skull.

Inflammatory comments ... trolling, please stop, haha

No denying that crushing, humiliating and generally degrading (if that is possible)  scammers and scammer supporters like xtraelv  is pleasurable and satisfying. Nom nom nom.

Again NO contradictory statements. No trolling ( as per the board sensible definition, that we keep using for our own personal gain haha)

LOVE HOW THESE IDIOTS SCREAM FOR BANNING PEOPLE THEY FALSELY ACCUSE OF BEING A TROLL ( but can provide even ONE instance where they have debunked their central points) . THEN CRY WHEN YOU WANT THE BOARDS RULES ( that clearly can be demonstrated to define them as trolling scum bags) ON TROLLING TO APPLY TO THEM AND ONLY HAVE THEIR SIGS TAKEN AWAY.... haha  the real bitcoin enthusiasts are here. LOL

So they incorrectly and deliberately  call your posts trolling and THEY continually BEG for your ban

then when you

Correctly demonstrate the boards rules clearly define their actions as trolling and they should just have a sig ban

THEY COMPLAIN THAT YOU ASK...

haha

xtraelv is the most entertaining yet. I mean nobody takes a debunking session like this dude and keeps going. Only the very most shameless self abuser could endure this. Imagine if we could get a few like him. We could use them to turn up the heat on their scamming buddies no end. The compilation xtraelv role play we are going to make in his honor will be spectacular.

Their refusal to accept trolling as the presenting as true previously conclusively debunked or incorrect information MEANS THEY KNOW AND ACCEPT they can NOT debunk any of our central points. They are accepting this now clearly. Not that this was not OBVIOUS since they all ran from any challenge to present our debunked central points time and time again.

They know they are scammers, they know they are scammer supporters. They are trying to claim these observable instances are trolling and leverage that to beg for a ban to silence whistle blowing again.  Not that that would even work. You can not prevent the presentation of observable instances of wrong doing in your post histories. You have done wrong, you must face the fact people can mention it and should continuously mention it whilst you are in positions of trust.

Get them out.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: