Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Year 2020 expectations  (Read 1446 times)
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 03:37:07 PM

When everyone is waiting for a good year, then none of this will work. there may be a situation with a drop in the altcoin market created artificially. In order to "jump" extra passengers. But I would like to see significant projects that have practical application.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 03:42:17 PM

New upcoming projects are targeting 2020 either for good market season or because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, they want to avoid loses that is plaguing crypto space at all cost, even good projects of this year had hard time gathering needed fund and the lucky ones managed to reach softcap, what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?
I don't expect anything from whole 2020 year. Next year Q4 could be better from this time. Another great news for altcoins is Ethereum blockchain 2.0 because almost all token on the Ethereum blockchain.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 03:54:44 PM

My hope is that ICO and IEO can again compete again against good projects that could make bounty hunters more eager to promote their campaigns.
But if the market still remains bad investors will be hard to come back against them or help to give funds in their project that makes the Softcap not reached.

Our hope is still not fading for the upcoming 2020. everyone will gathered and witness what projects can do next year. bounty hunters should gain more dedication to promote a better project and be wise enough to take part on it because a lot of project that appeared are better or worst. so we need to be prepared and for sure the market will not remain on its current situation. we can't predict it now, for us that we can experience a lot of good projects on 2020 but for sure we can pick a better one. 

Watch out for this SPACE!
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 04:00:52 PM

New upcoming projects are targeting 2020 either for good market season or because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, they want to avoid loses that is plaguing crypto space at all cost, even good projects of this year had hard time gathering needed fund and the lucky ones managed to reach softcap, what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?
I'm also hoping ieo and bounty campaign will get its comeback next year
but its really impossible to happen if the scams continue in coin offering
its really hard to continue doing bounty campaign this day
even the token sale look so good some of them still turn to scam or being abandon

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 04:26:27 PM

My hope is that ICO and IEO can again compete again against good projects that could make bounty hunters more eager to promote their campaigns.
But if the market still remains bad investors will be hard to come back against them or help to give funds in their project that makes the Softcap not reached.
After 2 years in this bear market, I realize that the more we hope, the more the market will move in the opposite direction. We need a new trend to get inflow and new investors to this market. But my question is, we all expect an uptrend when BTC halving is approaching, so will it happen?
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 05:27:48 PM

After 2 years in this bear market, I realize that the more we hope, the more the market will move in the opposite direction. We need a new trend to get inflow and new investors to this market. But my question is, we all expect an uptrend when BTC halving is approaching, so will it happen?
bitcoin halving will happen in my opinion, we just have to wait it's just that. if that happens, of course there will be a new drama that happens after that I'm very sure, but hopefully halving is not just nonsense because I think halving is an important moment for people who hold some cryptocurrency especially bitcoin.

Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:38:26 PM

In my opinion, in 2020 will not bring any big changes.  Every year we wait and hope for the best, and maybe now it is better.  Whatever the cryptocurrency market, if there is a desire for earnings and a desire to learn and develop, everything will be fine.  No need to wait until the price soars to the moon, it can take a lot of time, and time must be used efficiently.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 08:10:08 PM

The bitcoin halving is always a blessing to the crypto market because it usually create varieties of opportunity to the whole market at large and this is the reason why some of the new upcoming projects are targeting the year of Bitcoin block halving in other to get an outstanding result in terms of fund and awareness

tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:31:38 PM

I don’t know what to expect. For 2 years of stagnation, my portfolio has become thinner at times 6 and continues to lose weight. I am very sorry that I had not sold everything before.
No need to watch the melting altcoin portfolio, just get rid of all those useless tokens as soon as possible. The bear market just shoed its cold face and it can take years to expect the altcoin season. The standard market projects suffer from the losses due to the low fiat equally collected BTC amount during the token sales.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:49:17 PM

It seems to me that 2020 will be the years of the beginning of the new BTC growth cycle, since exactly one year before the reward reduction for each block mined, the cryptocurrency market begins to grow and this has been confirmed more than once. So I'm waiting for May 2020, and there I will start to draw some conclusions about the upcoming events on the market and if this all goes in a positive direction, then we all will undoubtedly be happy.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:22:32 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2019, 12:08:05 PM by Innocant

Well as long in this year 2019 are not having a good project yet and we cant find any project that we need to invest or participate some bounties are always need is to wait and reading some articles if they are trusted or not. I dont think so about in this coming year 2020 maybe it should have a good project for us so that will be a time to invest or participate some bounty altcoins.
Oyimeelijah

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:52:04 PM

A lot o fthings are going to change come 2020. New projects will be checkmated, investors are no longer gullible and several checks shall be kept in place for up starting projects that are out to swindle imvestors. In 2020, there are a lot of milestones that has been set by many project. 2020 is going to be a good year.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:54:26 PM

no , of course not , bounty program will continue to decrease . and Also for IEO/ICO , actually u cleary see performance ICO/IEO program has continued to decline from year to year,
i just have prediction , major people prefer to buy existing assets rather than risking their money for a new asset.
and i also have speculation , the next year will started with a little pump on january wich probably BTC going to 9k-10k and by early of february some manuver on market create a FUD and the first dump on 2020 begin , and before halving started , on the middle of march big players enter into the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency ecosystem, join from BAKKT Market, secure their place for halving.
but somehow, i just think the real affect of halving will come on Q3 2020.

*. it's just my speculation.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:29:20 PM

if IEO or ICO investment can grow again then the impact will be many, as a bounty campaign participant I expect that too. if that can happen certainly there will be more work available, and it is hoped that developments in the IEO system can help grow investor confidence returns
Yes I think so, the impact of the project on the existence of ICO and IEO make our work more and if their project is really good makes us more profit.
Try they have a rule about ICO/IEO where before issuing a sale, they have to register first of all his team and project to be carried out the search of the fund so that investors more believe in them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:33:38 PM

The bounty hunting might be alive again if the market becomes bloomy again. But if the doom continues then expect that bounties will no longer be reliable for that year and for the other years to come.

I remain optimistic for next year and this has been my attitude since last year and although we can see some huge drop today, I'm comparing the status last year and today which is still perfect imo.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:50:02 PM

if IEO or ICO investment can grow again then the impact will be many, as a bounty campaign participant I expect that too. if that can happen certainly there will be more work available, and it is hoped that developments in the IEO system can help grow investor confidence returns
I think investors are currently only interested in IEO projects at big exchanges because this is the only way to secure their investment. In fact, ICOs are no longer trusted by people and the high of risk is the main reason why investors often stay away from this type of investment. May be many people who are still interested in ICOs but it will certainly be difficult to make a profit because most ICOs are scams.

Personally, for the past year, I have been looking for good IEO projects at top 10 exchanges and predict that this type of investment will become more popular by 2020.
I know if investors now prefer IEO because it is safer. But it's not likely all ICO are scams. Who knows later in 2020 there is a regulation where before they do the sale should actually register their project to an institution for legality. So can impress more real their projects from the team and the project. So the ICO can be relied on and bounty hunter more promotion of the project as before.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:53:48 PM

I think when it comes to projects, the standards are getting higher and the requirements are getting hassle to do. But I hope it has something to do with the development of the projects and not just for nothing. I also hope that the altcoin also pushes forward because they've been stagnant for too long.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:55:45 PM

This year there were quite good projects that have good prospects. Therefore, I believe that in 2020 they will show excellent results. So I expect a lot of good things from next year.

yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:15:04 PM

This year there were quite good projects that have good prospects. Therefore, I believe that in 2020 they will show excellent results. So I expect a lot of good things from next year.
The wait is indeed long enough to want a change to be imagined since 2017. there are no very significant changes and many have made predictions but all do not budge. expectations will fall in 2020, but again this is only a prediction that is likely not guaranteed to improve. hope certainly must be optimistic about something like this.

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 11:23:46 PM

The bounty hunting might be alive again if the market becomes bloomy again. But if the doom continues then expect that bounties will no longer be reliable for that year and for the other years to come.
I tried hard to establish these thoughts in my head "market will recover sooner" so I did not give up. I really expect market rise again and the green colour is everywhere in any token and coin in the marketcap in 2020 later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: