Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can do Governements against Satoshi ?  (Read 2091 times)
thirdlight

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 05:39:16 PM

I think the government doesn't even know who Satoshi is, because when Bitcoin was created, it was completely decentralized and Satoshi probably doesn't know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 09:07:43 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 09:39:35 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

I think the government doesn't even know who Satoshi is, because when Bitcoin was created, it was completely decentralized and Satoshi probably doesn't know.

I only created peer to peer paiement system and blockchain for help evolution.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:07:03 PM

If He Forget everything on purpose ?  Cheesy ( Like The genius for remember everything 10 years later everything he did making something he is alone able to see them ).

He know governements probably want to kill him or want him to work for them so he take the risk to be forgotten forever as a legend.

Imagine what he was able to do in 2008 already, when no one in world have the power to change the world, he was the one to believe he was able to start the revolution alone and change entire world by himself.

Nothing, he predicted everything perfectly, he will comeback one day i think he is already back but to crazy like 10 years ago no one believe him already.

Sometime I look at the name "Satoshi" as a ploy to divert our attention from reviewing the great minds behind  Bitcoin. Though i don't  want to limit my mind, but i wonder how one man could make such a desruptive invention as Bitcoin. And remain anonymous for years without any sign of reviewing himself in the future
IwantMoonBefore2020 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:36:31 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2019, 10:53:47 PM by IwantMoonBefore2020

If He Forget everything on purpose ?  Cheesy ( Like The genius for remember everything 10 years later everything he did making something he is alone able to see them ).

He know governements probably want to kill him or want him to work for them so he take the risk to be forgotten forever as a legend.

Imagine what he was able to do in 2008 already, when no one in world have the power to change the world, he was the one to believe he was able to start the revolution alone and change entire world by himself.

Nothing, he predicted everything perfectly, he will comeback one day i think he is already back but to crazy like 10 years ago no one believe him already.

Sometime I look at the name "Satoshi" as a ploy to divert our attention from reviewing the great minds behind  Bitcoin. Though i don't  want to limit my mind, but i wonder how one man could make such a desruptive invention as Bitcoin. And remain anonymous for years without any sign of reviewing himself in the future

10 years is nothing and no one ever believed in me so.. And i started to think about it when i was 10 years old.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 11:07:00 PM

First of all, I think governments have tried to find him but couldnt or may be found and never revealed. I may be wrong but if governments tried to find someone then they will. Even if they have found and have hold on him, I dont think he will do anything against his will.
Exactly because nothing is impossible to government now specially US who has all the resources to use in anything they need to find.
Satoshi being a tech person can be find easily by the CIA and FBI so maybe government already knew satoshi or maybe under their watch,but doing anything against his will?well that is another thing mate .

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

The technology that Satoshi created was in accordance with his calculations. Even though Satoshi didn't show his identity to the public, that wouldn't be a problem. Because he can work behind the scenes for us crypto users. We love Satoshi, he struggles to make technology that can be an alternative payment and BANK for the benefit of many people. I hope he is always given health by God.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 12:29:55 AM

nope that is wrong,because big countries like China,Japan,US and even Russia can do find Satoshis real identity and for me>they already find the man/persons behind Bitcoin and they are just hiding that idea.
there is so much the government can do. especially if it's urgent, they will block everything related to Satoshi. !!
but they will not do such,because they are benefiting from crypto this can become their bread and butter by regulatory .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 01:14:15 AM

nope that is wrong,because big countries like China,Japan,US and even Russia can do find Satoshis real identity and for me>they already find the man/persons behind Bitcoin and they are just hiding that idea.
there is so much the government can do. especially if it's urgent, they will block everything related to Satoshi. !!
but they will not do such,because they are benefiting from crypto this can become their bread and butter by regulatory .
If the countries mentioned above have known about the real identity of Satoshi surely any of the one government would've tried to take him under their control. Even if they put full effort it is impossible to find the identity behind the marvelous technology. Even though Governments can benefit out of the cryptocurrency when regulated it won't concentrate on finding the identity.
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:14:11 AM

That is not possible at all. The network and crypto is what makes Satoshi someone.
Internet can not be unplugged just because you want.

Crypto (bitcoin) in this case is decentralized so you cant do anything about it.
Shut down exchange here we make 2 others elsewhere and so on for everything related.

Nothing to see here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: