Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining with R9 Fury NANO Experience (Since 2017-2022)  (Read 834 times)
Mr.merson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 12:32:20 PM

I guess in terms of performance and efficiency the nano is ahead in architecture fiji PD, they released a version for ETC + KASPA for these cards with lolminer
tale01 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 01:00:55 PM

I guess in terms of performance and efficiency the nano is ahead in architecture fiji PD, they released a version for ETC + KASPA for these cards with lolminer

Oh New Release  6 hours ago
Added experimental ETC+Kaspa solver for R9 285 / R9 380 (Tonga), RX Fury (Fiji) and RX 460 / 550 (Baffin) GPUs

Thank to Notify Wink
Mr.merson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 02:54:05 PM

If someone finds a way to decode and re-encode the memory timings for HBM1 it would be of great help nowadays, I've heard comments that you can get a lot of performance out of it as far as kawpow and etchash... The biosmods of these cards were lost in limbo

Also here I leave my grain of sand, these are timing that I found by chance in the forum and implanted it in the vbios (they are slow timing) maybe it can be useful for someone

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/my2xJZr0/file.html <------ It has a minimum voltage of 775 mv so there is a large margin for undervolting PD, disclaimer, I am not responsible for the damage caused although the changes are very minimal compared to the original bios, it applies only to the nitro version of sapphire

PD2, in case of failure these cards have dual bios, change to the main one and repair the secondary bios with a previously made backup

tale01 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 05:42:30 PM

If someone finds a way to decode and re-encode the memory timings for HBM1 it would be of great help nowadays, I've heard comments that you can get a lot of performance out of it as far as kawpow and etchash... The biosmods of these cards were lost in limbo

Also here I leave my grain of sand, these are timing that I found by chance in the forum and implanted it in the vbios (they are slow timing) maybe it can be useful for someone

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/my2xJZr0/file.html <------ It has a minimum voltage of 775 mv so there is a large margin for undervolting PD, disclaimer, I am not responsible for the damage caused although the changes are very minimal compared to the original bios, it applies only to the nitro version of sapphire

PD2, in case of failure these cards have dual bios, change to the main one and repair the secondary bios with a previously made backup

What the hashrate for etchash and kawpow with your bios?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: