Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are all exchange going to Alive in near future?  (Read 508 times)
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:12:38 AM

The current currencies are 4849 and Markets are 20850 according to the CMC. Is this really working fairly? I think if it was altered, it would better to get more volume and liqudity. Still thinking, the future of Exchanges.
The thing is not every exchanges are a legit one. Because of how many there are out there, you could choose the ones to your liking. As so you know, we have so many projects about new exchanges, but only a few could managed to survived that has a decent real volume each day and all. Don't get too caught up in the numbers of the exchanges. it's only a number, it would be better if your focus is in the promising exchanges than the new shady ones. And with all those currencies, not everything has value anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:23:40 AM

Many exchanges launch day by day and also new cryptocurrencies launching day by day and you can check most of the exchanges unknow and low ranking using bot trading to increase their volume. In future real volume, exchanges will exist and fake volume will be died due to regulations.
I agree, everyday there's new exchanges and cryptocurrencies appear. According to what the OP said there's around 20850 exchanges which it's a lot and serve a lot of people around the world. I bet that there's a few a them aren't good or probably a scam ones. I just trust few famous exchanges which I always use them, like bianance or poloniex.
Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:36:59 PM

The thought behind developing a crypto exchange is just to make profit, they are not after making the cryptocurrency exchange space better but to fill their pockets with traders funds. This is one of the reasons we lack liquidity in most of these exchanges and this will definitely lead to their extinction in future. Only the strong will survive.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:48:49 PM

Many of the exchanges are no longer capable of the bearish market and this may cause them to collapse, Like the reputable exchanges in 2017, which are now being replaced by Binance. And I think the remaining centralized exchange in the future is that it has good features, usefull, and will greatly benefit investors and traders.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:57:08 PM

We do not know if all exchanges will still alive in the next generation or in the future because as of now some of the great exchanges are now started to shutting down which is bad news to the investors and traders. But, day by day there is a new release of exchanges but not all of them are good and real.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:31:43 PM

One day decentralization will still prioritize quality, and this will happen to the awareness of its users to choose the best, including their needs with the exchange market.

most exchanges will close their books because they don't get enough daily volume, and it's only over. And coins with less attractive potential will only be used on dex, not with others.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:47:48 PM

Are all exchange going to Alive in near future?
Short answer no. If you have the money on the wrong one, kiss it goodby its gone, when exchange is bankrupt.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2019, 05:01:52 PM

The current currencies are 4849 and Markets are 20850 according to the CMC. Is this really working fairly? I think if it was altered, it would better to get more volume and liqudity. Still thinking, the future of Exchangaes.
If you the read the article about the liquidity of exchanges reported by CMC, you can see the real trading volume is still very low compare with other markets. If see that list, we can trust only few exchanges now. But many new exchanges still launch, maybe they believe in the future of this crypto market.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:18:23 PM

Most of them will die when they don't generate volume.

20850 exchanges is really a lot. More than the number of known cryptocurrencies, I guess a lot of these exchange owners imagine the success of the first exchanges like MTGOX which wasn't even their plan to be one of the most used exchange during its time and then suddenly scam everyone in there.  

CMC should just delete the ones that isn't really used by traders to help the community avoid scam by these. We recently seen one by cryptex exchange who didn't return the $210,000 worth of BTC.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:46:27 PM

We have a lot of shitcoins out there as well as shit exchanges so even if we have more markets than the cryptocurrency it will not give any assurance for better liquidity since the coins/token are only listed in few markets and only reputable exchanges are being used which means 80-90% of the markets are inactive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 05:58:50 PM

The current currencies are 4849 and Markets are 20850 according to the CMC. Is this really working fairly? I think if it was altered, it would better to get more volume and liqudity. Still thinking, the future of Exchangaes.
It will really be funny thinking that most exchanges will last long term. One thing I have seen most top exchanges do is that, they look for ways to innovate new things which will attract more users. On the other hand, most smaller exchanges doesn't care, they use bots to inflate their volume ridiculously and have poor customer service etc. So I think, any exchange not trying new things will lose out and cease to exist.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:13:47 PM

We have a lot of shitcoins out there as well as shit exchanges so even if we have more markets than the cryptocurrency it will not give any assurance for better liquidity since the coins/token are only listed in few markets and only reputable exchanges are being used which means 80-90% of the markets are inactive.
the most important thing to remember is that liquidity is provided by traders but not the exchanges themselves, and we are in a decentralized market where each of us can decide which exchange to trade on and this means that those exchanges that users will not need will disappear and the future of coins will be the same

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:19:14 PM

Yes, as hard as it might be to believe, there are almost 5000 Cryptocurrencies in existence in Coinmarketcap but you have to know that the majority of them are almost dead and are just hanging on by a tiny thread, I know several projects that has already exited scam but are still listed on CMC, j also remember reading an article recently about 2000 ICO projects studied from 2018 and about 600 of them has not written a single line of code since their ICO, these ones are heading to the trash can soon and other new ones would likely replace them and the circle of shitcoin continues.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:27:58 PM

I honestly believe that within several years, 90 percent of all currently live exchanges and coins would die off and we would only have the strongest coins and exchanges on the market. Unfortunately, this is how it works.

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:33:31 PM

volume is purely based on the interest you have on the concern currency but we cannot assure that that will be possible with the every altcoins so so try to be more active and choose your right coin as soon as possible.
If we I want to see the great volume in every exchanges and its life span simply we cannot be sure what exacting will be happen in near future but image but all the time it will not be true.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:35:14 PM

I do not think there will be an end to it happening in the market. There are tens of thousands of trading platforms operating in the market, they are ready to serve you anytime. However, reputable exchanges, high liquidity are always the first choice of users. Be careful of scammers.

All such exchanges will sooner or later face huge liquidity problems, due to the fact that most of the coins will fall in price, which by itself will lead to avalanche-like withdrawals of money from the platform by users.
The only thing that exchanges can do is reduce the number of pairs to meet liquidity, which in the end will lead to the closure of weak little useful exchanges.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:37:05 PM

I honestly believe that within several years, 90 percent of all currently live exchanges and coins would die off and we would only have the strongest coins and exchanges on the market. Unfortunately, this is how it works.
I wanna disagree with that, with over 90 percent of current exchanges and coins will die that no longer generates volume. This how i believe that sooner it changes world into digital ways of living the continuous innovation and development of technology makes it boost the demand of digital currency. Which remain steady with the coin and exchange that has a real used.
Sexaphiliac
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:43:38 PM

It is impossible for all exchanges to remain in operation.  Exchanges thrive on profit from listing new coins/tokens trades and withdrawals.  If the volume of trades on the exchange is low, the exchange will start running at a loss.  This is the major reason why many are going under: low volume of trades due to bearish market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:13:40 PM

The current currencies are 4849 and Markets are 20850 according to the CMC.
'Markets' meaning exchanges?  That number sounds extremely high to me.  And boy, that's a lot of different coins and/or tokens.  I don't know about liquidity, but I'd be willing to bet that most of those are dead coins that don't have *any* liquidity or miners or any way to sell them.

One day I would imagine that the number of exchanges will drop dramatically, because there's really no need for all of them.  I have always thought that a big one like Binance might start buying little ones out, which is usually what happens in the corporate world when there's too much competition.  And I also think smaller exchanges just won't stay in business long if there are really over 20,000 of them.  That's too many.

This is the major reason why many are going under: low volume of trades due to bearish market.
It isn't *just* that.  How many exchanges can possibly make a profit when only a small fraction of the world population even owns any crypto?  It's supply and demand, and as regards exchanges there is too much supply and not nearly enough demand to keep them all in business.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 08:17:20 PM

Many exchanges that were set up for the purpose of just making money from customers and never think of how to better the ecosystem will just fade away like coinexchnage and co, when they can no longer get liquidity and inability to pay staff and maintain the cost of operations.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: