Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:53:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long term hodl ! What a joke  (Read 1515 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:26:05 AM

Why do you refuse to face the reality of the present state of the crypto market? I always laugh when I see people still talking about long term hodl when the reality is staring us in the face. Don't be a fool, only the smart are leading the race in the crypto sphere of today. Why do you decide to hodl when you know that the price may dump? Why not sell at the peak and then you can buy back at the bottom. The race is not to the fool but to the wise. Selling at the peak and buying back at bottom is wisdom but holding at the peak expecting a magic spike is foolishness. Bull run is not here yet, do not expect a magic spike. When the bull run is here, you don't need a prophet to tell you that. Be smart.

it's about trust, do you not see the history of the price? the lowest price then goes to the highest price and it keeps repeating it. the current situation indeed tends to decrease, and that's normal,. next year there is a big event of course prices will rise again don't worry. I still believe that the next few years are still good to hold.
Exactly, people who hodl put all their trust alongside with the risk of investing. Even if it takes a few months or years, as long as we have our trust, our expectations will never fail to come.

And back to the main point, many investors tend to hodl for long term to receive maximum profit. There are types of investors and one of them is long term hodler. It is not foolish action, it is also a wise decision where they are free to choose how long they will hodl their investment.

bitcoin is a future investment, can be used throughout the world, the transaction is very safe. so how could they not believe in bitcoin? fluctuation is the attraction of bitcoin to get many advantages in it. the value of bitcoin will continue to grow because of its very limited supply.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:26:25 AM

I think everyone knows buying at the bottom and selling at peak price is the best and wise thing to do as an investor. But there's an intances why many investors are holding for long period. Like in the past, the early investors hold their btc for long time as well before they gain huge profit after the price skyrocket. Only those who trust and believe in this crypto will hold even it seems there's no another bull run coming.

Im a long term hodler because I dont have to worry about the current price and there's no need to monitor the market often. Well we have different strategy but what important is we are earning through it regardless if you're short or long term hodler.

angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 11:33:06 AM

Why do you refuse to face the reality of the present state of the crypto market? I always laugh when I see people still talking about long term hodl when the reality is staring us in the face. Don't be a fool, only the smart are leading the race in the crypto sphere of today. Why do you decide to hodl when you know that the price may dump? Why not sell at the peak and then you can buy back at the bottom. The race is not to the fool but to the wise. Selling at the peak and buying back at bottom is wisdom but holding at the peak expecting a magic spike is foolishness. Bull run is not here yet, do not expect a magic spike. When the bull run is here, you don't need a prophet to tell you that. Be smart.

it's about trust, do you not see the history of the price? the lowest price then goes to the highest price and it keeps repeating it. the current situation indeed tends to decrease, and that's normal,. next year there is a big event of course prices will rise again don't worry. I still believe that the next few years are still good to hold.
Exactly, people who hodl put all their trust alongside with the risk of investing. Even if it takes a few months or years, as long as we have our trust, our expectations will never fail to come.

And back to the main point, many investors tend to hodl for long term to receive maximum profit. There are types of investors and one of them is long term hodler. It is not foolish action, it is also a wise decision where they are free to choose how long they will hodl their investment.

bitcoin is a future investment, can be used throughout the world, the transaction is very safe. so how could they not believe in bitcoin? fluctuation is the attraction of bitcoin to get many advantages in it. the value of bitcoin will continue to grow because of its very limited supply.
That is the thing that they cannot believe in crypto, they just think that it is a bubble that anytime it can disappear. Most of them have a bad experience that's why they have a low level of trust. They can't accept the fact that crypto will continue to grow and increase their prices over time.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 11:42:27 AM

It is possible to earn more in the short term, but not everyone is so knowledgeable about this market. It is an easier way to keep it for a long time, so we hold to escape from the difficulty. Holding is like ignoring most of the opportunities between investment and withdrawal. Or this can be considered as an obstacle for the less experienced.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:52:59 AM

So I presume you are pertaining to daytrading. Of course everyone wants it however not everyone can do it because of certain reasons. Maybe he was discouraged by the fact that he needs strong technical skills while dealing this? Maybe he was scared putting more money at risk? Maybe he is busy on the outside world (I belong here)? And many more. That is why they (we) tend to stick on long term hodling. Oh by the way, excuse me, we're not fools. It's just so happened that we find hodling as the best thing suitable for us. We're aware that daytrading is more profitable but we can't simply walk away from our responsibilities for it. There are things in life greater than crypto. If you are full time on it then good for you but I hope you could  understand others for not doing so Smiley.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:57:19 AM

Honestly not all coins are going to bring you huge profits but i have seen how rich coins like dash, neo and eos makes many early adopters, i think holding is the best its just that it takes years to see huge gains but its worth the wait, few good new coins are still been released so do start catching them while they are still very cheap now

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:57:39 AM

People losing their money because they are speculating and not doing technical analysis. They are just hoping that the value will go up in the future. I'm a day trader and my decisions are based on the price actions and it help me to create effeftive strategy and trading setups.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:10:23 PM

People losing their money because they are speculating and not doing technical analysis. They are just hoping that the value will go up in the future. I'm a day trader and my decisions are based on the price actions and it help me to create effeftive strategy and trading setups.
That's why it becomes their common mistake and the common thing they do is that they just follow the trend. Lacking analyzation, and the only thing they know is to buy low sell high which also becomes the root of panic selling if their investment will dump its price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:16:34 PM

That's not a joke, people has different mindset and strategy don't laugh. Maybe we see it as wasting time and money strategy but I believe people with good calculation and disciplines will win the fight. Try to ask them clearly their strategy, how to calculate and where's the stop loss and take profit area, maybe you'll know something that will change your mindset.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:21:29 PM

the long-term hodl method if buying it when the price is high (ATH) is indeed a joke (you are really stupid). the long-term hodl method is most suitable is when buy at a low price and later it will get amazing results when the price goes up. that is what is meant by the long term (in my opinion).

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:31:10 PM

A bit earlier I was a trader (a speculator) I did not used to hold assets for long time. It was cool but too risky and I was tired of trading and moreover I did not sleep well I was too nervous until I have become an investor. To be an investor is much more pleasant than a trader. Just I need is to make an excellent research, diversify my money and wait, sometimes looking at quotas. I do not excruciate myself by day trading anymore. I noticed that investors are viable than traders because they hazard much less as well as they spend much less time in suspense.
Nothing discourages a person to be either an investor or a trader, every person makes an own choice oneself
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:32:55 PM

That's not a joke, people has different mindset and strategy don't laugh. Maybe we see it as wasting time and money strategy but I believe people with good calculation and disciplines will win the fight. Try to ask them clearly their strategy, how to calculate and where's the stop loss and take profit area, maybe you'll know something that will change your mindset.
This is true, we cannot stop others from long term holding since everyone has their own way to achieve profit in trading coins. It is not a joke indeed, market prices cannot be predicted that some intended to hold rather than selling at a losing price. Like in me what I did I hold long term bitcoin which I prefer to have better gains.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:45:27 PM

Probably you have the point but what it talks here is why do people still goes to long term holding and I will answer it simply and very clear. People are deciding to take a long time hodling because they saw that the current market are not good yet and that's why they are just holding and waiting until some good time may come thay they may sell their belonging coins in order to earn profit. Many people do like what you are doing that they are selling their coins when some good changes happen in the market or their holdings are pump up and they buy again coins if the price dumps. That is the creativity of crypto, you need to be smart in order to earn.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:49:44 PM

Long term hold is not a joke because if you sell your coin when the price is down, you cannot make a profit, but you will lose your money. That is why people suggest you hold for the short term or long term so you can sell your coin if the price increase. But that will only work for the potential coin that can increase in the future because not all coins can improve in the long term. The bull run is not here yet, but you can hope and wait for the bull run to come in the next month.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:51:25 PM

Indeed, investing does not have to hold for the long term but long term hold is an option if it does not have the ability to trade or analyze market movements. One factor people still hold when prices reach the highest price is greed and still hopes prices will continue to rise and this is a psychological factor that has been compared to others. Indeed, we should set a target price so that we can increase the value of our portfolio
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:04:02 PM

they refuse the reality because they cant simply accept defeat which is a good trait to show for a real long term hodler . once you gave up and sell you will loose and that only shows that you are weak and dont belong on the hodling world of crypto   .

long term hodler are not fool but they are wise  and how can you say sell at the peak if you will not struggle hodling first  ? reaching the peak price is not easy and that takes forever to occur  . when bull run arives , i dont think that no one will recognize it unless they are really greedy and waiting for more 
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 01:08:48 PM

In the past, long-term investment could indeed be very profitable because in the past all coins were still cheap, then there were still many people who traded in the market, so the market could be pumped. but for now the situation is a little different, prices soared but then fell, but at this time the price is still fairly high. so now people rarely trade in the market, so even coin hodlers don't mean anything either. those who just keep quiet and wait will not affect the market and are practically bullshit. if you want the market to continue to grow, you have to keep trading, even if you have assets for long-term investment.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:09:27 PM

Long term holding is actually good in bitcoin you gain more profit in it. Holding for short term also not bad... As of now in market we can see pumps and dumps but in upcoming days it will really be better... Make huge profit out of it. Be smart enough when it increases.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:12:44 PM

Long term hodl is the major strategy of the investors in cryptocurrency because if you invest on right cryptocurrencies then they will give a lot of profit in the future. It is not a joke because long term holding is also applicable and suggested in other market like stock market where you buy blue chip stocks and hold them for long term, if you invest right then you will profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:18:50 PM

That is the thing that they cannot believe in crypto, they just think that it is a bubble that anytime it can disappear. Most of them have a bad experience that's why they have a low level of trust. They can't accept the fact that crypto will continue to grow and increase their prices over time.
Ya, I think that is a natural thing when the price of bitcoin is still low under $1000 many people do not believe and doubt it, but after booming and bitcoin reached very high prices, many people were interested and wondered what bitcoin is, then many people adopted it too. even including me who used to not believe, but after quite a few years in the crypto world, I understand and believe that this is a cycle, because I am sure in the end, the price will rise higher.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████