Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:47:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are we now in the “shitcoin” season?
Yes.  BTC peaked.  "Qualitycoin" Season is next. - 22 (26.2%)
No.  But I buy/holdALTS.  It will come after 2020. - 38 (45.2%)
No.  Altseasons are a myth.  BTC rulz. - 12 (14.3%)
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 - 12 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 84

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💩 We are now in the “shitcoin” season? 💩  (Read 3121 times)
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 05:45:40 PM

Let's hope that in this year will happen the altcoin season because it was a long time that we can not see bullish market but if not happen this year, well I guess we can see it in the next year surely the bull market will happen. It is good to buy more cheap altcoins and hold.

Obviously, if nothing happens this year, we will have to hope for the next, and the next, and the next, and so on ad infinitum until people finally get tired.
Personally, I do not see any sense in hopes of this kind.
The market is now spreading and provides all the opportunities for making money for everyone, your task is only to find and realize these opportunities.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
roaringunknown

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 02:32:10 AM

personally the only lesser known altcoins who I think will make it through this pandemic, are the ones with bigger plans than just being on exchanges.
Like TEM for example, they have an LOI with Anguilla to provide them with a national digital currency and deals with more countries in the works.
This pandemic will cause most IEOs and ICOs to fail but TEM never did that, privately funded and eyes on the future.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 02:47:10 AM

We are not in the shitcoin season. 2020 is the time for Bitcoin, ETH and top other coins season. Shitcoins are now worthless. Before investing in new project, we have to justify whether this project worth enough or not. Maximum new projects now are shit projects. 2019 was the ruin period of the shitcoins. Investors are now aware of the shitcoins and they don't pay attention on shitcoins when they want to invest.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 02:49:44 AM

We are not in the shitcoin season. 2020 is the time for Bitcoin, ETH and top other coins season. Shitcoins are now worthless. Before investing in new project, we have to justify whether this project worth enough or not. Maximum new projects now are shit projects. 2019 was the ruin period of the shitcoins. Investors are now aware of the shitcoins and they don't pay attention on shitcoins when they want to invest.
because of the lack of new projects that can be trusted then this is a moment for the top bitcoin and coins. but the market situation is bad, earlier this year built up a lot of hope in the crypto market but when the economy went down everything became nervous and questioned whether the crypto market would be able to reach its peak this year.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 02:58:07 AM

personally the only lesser known altcoins who I think will make it through this pandemic, are the ones with bigger plans than just being on exchanges.
Like TEM for example, they have an LOI with Anguilla to provide them with a national digital currency and deals with more countries in the works.
This pandemic will cause most IEOs and ICOs to fail but TEM never did that, privately funded and eyes on the future.
Did you mention this is a TEMTUM that is not on the coinmarketcap site? if so, then you are very wrong in assessing the TEM project, because many participants who promoted the project were not paid equally and this made most of the project participants disappointed at that time.
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2020, 11:42:49 AM

Now so true .. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236892.0

The whole world is wearing 💩💩💩💩 masks.

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 09:17:45 PM

Not all shitcoin get bullish at this period... Some are dead for good... And for btc, it is still going to bounce back. Btc has it's way of working with incidence to pump or dump it. But for shitcoins, once such incidence hits it, it's either dead or remain stagnant. Shitcoins are just meant for risktaking and not for proper investment. Evaluate your shitcoins before putting your Fiat to avoid frustration

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 09:31:55 PM

I don't think we're now in a bad season for any crypto coins but instead there's a time period whereby the market is experiencing a natural price correction and it is my belief as well as the speculation of others that this period will predate the next bull run which I expect to start seeing signs of around autumn time.
When do you lot expect to see the recovery?

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
kak uli

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 09:50:07 PM

everything we do in trading definitely wants to make a profit so before you buy one of altcoin you have to really pay attention to various factors so that you don't experience a loss. because I believe that now is the "shitcoin" season. but not all altcoins fall into the "shitcoin" category so please choose the best altcoin in your opinion. so we don't need to wait for the bullrun season as it did in early 2017. because there are still many altcoins currently moving well in various markets.

four3200

Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 12:03:18 PM

so many bot ads Angry

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 02:17:14 PM

Some of the project are still in the market but many shitcoins are dissolved and as per checking it is depend how the project market their project. For me the best thing we do before we invest or join in a campaign it's better to check the everything, ask the opinion to the others, be knowledgeable to lower the risk of loosing.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:41:34 PM

That's right, this is a new kind of scam. Only in this case, people really offer some kind of project, even if they themselves do not believe in it,
but this gives them the opportunity to receive investments from people and thereby earn money.

Unfortunately, anyone can create their own coin and also having a small amount of funds to create a stir around this coin.
This may be enough for some people to believe in the possibility of earning money or the idea of a project and invest their money there in order to eventually lose it.

██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 05:57:48 PM

That's right, this is a new kind of scam. Only in this case, people really offer some kind of project, even if they themselves do not believe in it,
but this gives them the opportunity to receive investments from people and thereby earn money.
i believed that you are reffering to the projects or to the coins that you see today and not on the old coins or on the coins that are on the pic of the op . if you will notice this thread was a bit old too . op thinks that those coins before a kind of shitcoin but nope most of the arent  .

if i didnt open the thread i also think that op is talking about the latest hyped coins but his title can be more appropriate today or this year .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: