Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: successful bounty projects that still cheats  (Read 421 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2020, 03:29:20 PM

Few bounty projects that became successful and trading on good exchanges failed to pay bounty hunters, few of them paid half of bounty hunters and ignore the rest.
1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

If you have any you more you can add don't hesitate, now is there any way to get rid of this problem? i know some will say its bounty manager's fault but now that this have happened is there any solution?
Nestree bounty campaign manage by bounty manager btcledger, I think he always distribution coins in long time and I faced with his coin distributed more than three months later after bounty ended. After ICO ended and bounty finish coin listed with higher price, but distributed after three months later price of my coin down and I have get little reward from my bounty campaign.

Not only him, but every bounty manager is also doing the same thing, they will distribute the coins when the price of the coin went very low in the market. Which we are getting nothing from them, nowadays working for bounty campaign completely waste because after fundraising they do not bother about the developments what they mentioned in the roadmap.

did you ever get to find out if the team approves bounty manager not distributing the token yet until 3 months later?

i have joined some projects in the past which distributed the coins after a year, its surprising because the coins were already in the exchange for months and the team could have been dumping and buying tokens for their stashes. after some time they decide to distribute the coins which before the dumping its worth 0.11USD before the day of distribution the coins price took a nose dive to 0.009USD and then the bounty manager distributed the coins. very sneaky team.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:37:06 AM

Few bounty projects that became successful and trading on good exchanges failed to pay bounty hunters, few of them paid half of bounty hunters and ignore the rest.
1. Vidy
2. Nestree
3. Sero project

If you have any you more you can add don't hesitate, now is there any way to get rid of this problem? i know some will say its bounty manager's fault but now that this have happened is there any solution?
Nestree bounty campaign manage by bounty manager btcledger, I think he always distribution coins in long time and I faced with his coin distributed more than three months later after bounty ended. After ICO ended and bounty finish coin listed with higher price, but distributed after three months later price of my coin down and I have get little reward from my bounty campaign.

Not only him, but every bounty manager is also doing the same thing, they will distribute the coins when the price of the coin went very low in the market. Which we are getting nothing from them, nowadays working for bounty campaign completely waste because after fundraising they do not bother about the developments what they mentioned in the roadmap.

did you ever get to find out if the team approves bounty manager not distributing the token yet until 3 months later?

i have joined some projects in the past which distributed the coins after a year, its surprising because the coins were already in the exchange for months and the team could have been dumping and buying tokens for their stashes. after some time they decide to distribute the coins which before the dumping its worth 0.11USD before the day of distribution the coins price took a nose dive to 0.009USD and then the bounty manager distributed the coins. very sneaky team.

This issue comes from the project team not bounty managers, remember that when you are about to join a bounty you will be asked to join the project telegram channel as well, most times when bounty is over if you ask about bounty payment in bounty channel you will be told to ask the team, the only way to avoid this is follow a reputable bounty manager like bubbalex, he takes his work very serious

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:30:55 AM

Indeed there are some projects that do not pay for the participants other than the projects you mentioned above, I am not sure whether the project did not pay participants because they did not succeed or because the team deliberately did not want to pay for it. Maybe bounty hunter has experienced it, for example trimming allocations at the end of the campaign without any negotiations with participants.
Twists and turns the bounty world is like this, nothing works smoothly. I am not sure if there is a way to overcome this

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:32:13 PM

Twists and turns the bounty world is like this, nothing works smoothly. I am not sure if there is a way to overcome this
There is if all the ICO are regulated, with that those scammers will hesitate of scamming people because they know the authority can go after them if they scam people, sadly, the set up of ICO is not regulated so it was abuse, if we got scam we might not lose our money but we lose our effort doing the job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: