Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alibaba cooperates with new blockchain platform, Is this project worth following  (Read 1906 times)
judithsan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 10:46:05 AM

Do you guys think with the collaboration of the Credits and Alibaba it will bring a massive impact to industry?
I think it will has a big impact, the reasons are Alibaba is one of the big companies that has a big influence on the economic sector in China and the other reasons that many people use the services of the Alibaba to buy goods

It could be a threat also for the cryptocurrency industry. If china succeed to develop their own blockchain and alibaba use it and force the worldwide buyers to use it if they want to buy some stuff at alibaba, china's blockchain payment will dominate the world payment and i'm sure people will leave cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
I dont think people will leave bitcoin and cryptocurrency immediately, because they have their own unique point that makes people still stand alone with them.
As you know, bitcoin still a hype for now and i think it would took more time for china's blockchain to used worldwide.
Roland.Ewing

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 11:21:19 AM

Do you guys think with the collaboration of the Credits and Alibaba it will bring a massive impact to industry?
I think it will has a big impact, the reasons are Alibaba is one of the big companies that has a big influence on the economic sector in China and the other reasons that many people use the services of the Alibaba to buy goods

It could be a threat also for the cryptocurrency industry. If china succeed to develop their own blockchain and alibaba use it and force the worldwide buyers to use it if they want to buy some stuff at alibaba, china's blockchain payment will dominate the world payment and i'm sure people will leave cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
I dont think people will leave bitcoin and cryptocurrency immediately, because they have their own unique point that makes people still stand alone with them.
As you know, bitcoin still a hype for now and i think it would took more time for china's blockchain to used worldwide.
I mean people could leave if Chna succeed to develop their own blockchain to be fair if China succeesfully done it, it will make China greater than any country and it will be hard for other country to compete with China
jennie_kim70

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:15:16 PM

By seeing the situation, it makes me wonder what will happen if china make their own cryptocurrency. that would be very interesting tho
jordanball

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:18:03 PM

so i want to open new discussion too about credits (or blockchain platform), what segment of society can it affect primarily?
there are a lot of industry segments in the country that can be entered by the blockchain platform, but the most common thing i know is that industries need smart contracts to improve current business for faster and secure way of doing business
ohara.jessy

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:23:10 PM

By seeing the situation, it makes me wonder what will happen if china make their own cryptocurrency. that would be very interesting tho
well they probably do, but credits got a lot of experience with thus kind of things so for me personally credits got way ahead from them
Josh_Emannuel

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 12:35:35 PM

If China make their own cryptocurrency then well done thats great for them and obviously they will dominate the world if they succeed
andrewshan3

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 01:25:15 PM

Credits just tweeted that they just had an partnership agreement with FinWhaleX for cooperation on cryptocurrency loans another dub for Credits I guess
vicamour

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 02:22:09 PM

yeah... with the big amount of people and market they will lead in the future. And sometimes i think credits did a right job with making a partnership with Alibaba
Pietro99

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:22:03 PM

Credits just tweeted that they just had an partnership agreement with FinWhaleX for cooperation on cryptocurrency loans another dub for Credits I guess
I think the team is capable of delivering what their roadmap states
A good project with a great future an experienced team... I hope everything will be all right in the further time
larrywhite

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 04:30:25 PM

Thats a good move by Credits I mean its good news to all stakeholders strategic decisions like this will help the reputation of the product itself
Hope they will announce many partnerships in the further time
_bobby_

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:39:31 AM

What is the benefits about this partnership for Credits holders?
MarshallXX

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 02:32:30 AM

So basically you can borrow crypto via cs with low interest?
Josh_Emannuel

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 03:42:27 AM

After reading the news about it the main benefit about it is that the holders don't need to sell their Credits assets to get the funds they need and also they can also borrow money into credit coins by providing guarantee and to get their guarantee back they must pay off the payment they made first
paulanderson

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 10:55:03 AM

so i want to open new discussion too about credits (or blockchain platform), what segment of society can it affect primarily?
there are a lot of industry segments in the country that can be entered by the blockchain platform, but the most common thing i know is that industries need smart contracts to improve current business for faster and secure way of doing business
so, what smart contract impact with the ordinary contract? no different i think because it will hard to follow
Roland.Ewing

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:17:16 AM

So basically you can borrow crypto via cs with low interest?
I thought that way but I think you are able to pledge your CS without selling it in case that you need fiat to be fair its a usefull service imo
xanabonana

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 11:59:34 AM

Credits never disappoint us. after making a deal with Alibaba, this time credits take the opportunity to partnership with FinWhaleX.
i believe this partnership will help to increase the demand of CS token in the market.
Josh_Emannuel

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 12:24:25 PM

so, what smart contract impact with the ordinary contract? no different i think because it will hard to follow
Smart contract impact  with ordinary contract? Did you mean the difference between them? I you think that there is no difference between both of them then why did Alibaba use Credits Smart Contract if they can just use the ordinary one? So there is must be a difference between it
ohara.jessy

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:02:57 PM

Credits never disappoint us. after making a deal with Alibaba, this time credits take the opportunity to partnership with FinWhaleX.
i believe this partnership will help to increase the demand of CS token in the market.
so back to the big question, "is this project worth following" of course it is! they don't stop making agreement only with alibaba but they do make progress with making another agreement with other companies
MichaelMcDonald

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:24:27 PM

After reading the news about it the main benefit about it is that the holders don't need to sell their Credits assets to get the funds they need and also they can also borrow money into credit coins by providing guarantee and to get their guarantee back they must pay off the payment they made first
I personally think that the main benefits offered by the partnership agreement include the elimination of currency gateways as intermediaries to the loan issuance process
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2019, 01:56:13 PM

I just saw their official announcement here https://www.alibabacloud.com/blog/new-solution-for-third-party-logistics_595584 and https://www.alibabacloud.com/blog/securing-deliveries-with-smart-technologies_595585

The important point that I got is the business model being employed under the 3PL approach includes the use of low-cost and versatile frequency sensors that would be installed inside Shipping Containers to monitor their movements and status via the immutable Credits blockchain database.

And the use of the Smart Payment Service based on the combined Alibaba Cloud and Credits blockchain platforms is a solution that is currently being implemented by the companies in the Chinese market. The Credits blockchain provides secure transactions between the parties to the delivery process and logistics providers, such as DHL.

What do you think about this guys? Will it have a positive effect on the Chinese government regarding cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology? Or even have a big impact on other crypto communities?
Alibaba is one of the most successful business in the world today. It is also the most trending and phenominal online shopping in the world. It made a million of dollar in a week or even a couple of days because it has a lot of customers. That is why having a blockchain will also help it to grow not just because of relation to cryptocurrency industry but in terms of transparency and decentralisation.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███