Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin  (Read 5382 times)
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:21:43 PM

Tron - TRX would be better to hodl for 2020, rather then XRP , EOS and NEO will be consider as under best coin list where Ethereum still need to upgrade, Try to hold bitcoin 70% and give space in your wallet to altcoins as 30% max..

Thanks

Considering the state of altcoins right now, I would rather allocate 90% of my funds to Bitcoin and the remaining 10% to altcoins. Those days are long gone, when useless altcoins used to give 100x and 200x ROI per year purely due to speculation. Even established altcoins are struggling now, and during the next year (2020) we may witness a lot many of these alts dying out completely.
We should have allocate most of funds in bitcoins than in altcoins. We should learn from the history, I experienced to lose money because I allocate most of my funds in altcoins back in 2018. I regretted that decision and that is why I prefer to buy more bitcoins than altcoins. I also recommend that if we will buy altcoins, we should make sure that it is really worth it in our portfolio.
I don't think that is the issue, you bought altcoins at the wrong time that is why you are in loss, now is a very good time to buy altcoins because their prices are extremely cheap, do not buy when price is extremely high

f2f.mirrors
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:29:36 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 01:40:46 PM by f2f.mirrors

ETH or GRIN,
Especially GRIN.
Grin is a cryptocurrency project that tries to achieve multiple goals. These goals include fair launch with no initial premine, ASIC-resistance, long-term monetary policy and finally transaction privacy through the implementation of MW. Grin also has the secret sauce of having an anonymous founder.

Weakness and ignorance are not barriers to survival, but arrogance is.
neokripto

Activity: 656
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:58:40 PM

Binance coin has already proven itself, some last year's projects launched on the ether blockchain transfer tokens from ERC20 to the BEP2 standard.
Dad-yes (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:14:09 PM

Stellar XLM is out
Even after half supply burned, it’s down by half.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 03:58:01 PM

Its good to buy Ethereum now because price of this are cheap now, Especially now that many rumors said price of this will increase again in 2020 when bitcoin bull run come.  Actually im hoding ethereum because i believe erhereum will recover again next year.

Nice. I buy that idea.
Ethereum is considered as the bitcoin of altcoins. It is the subordinate of bitcoin but among altcoins, it is the ruling coin. There is no altcoin as strong as bitcoin. They are either scams or with small market. Apart from ethereum it is general trend that investors like going for ethereum because it could be used in short term trading and probably you can make money with it within months unlike a bitcoin.
Making money in a few months I think it depends on how the person can take the opportunity that exists or how they take advantage of the opportunity you can to make a profit. And for ETH itself, everyone knows that ETH is indeed a coin that can be said to rival bitcoin compared to other coins. But to be able to generate their own profits we must be able to look for opportunities or determine the right point to buy and sell the coins we have.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:15:23 PM

Ethereum is one of your best bets, not only is it number two in the market, but it has also been one of the best projects in the Cryptocurrency space having given us the smart contract technology, and with the ETH fork coming, we might see a vast improvement in the price but don't quote me on that because as we all know, the Cryptocurrency market is very volatile and can swing in any direction.

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:08:01 PM

I do not have special interest for coins, I am a trader and hardly fail in love for a project to hold of target to buy though I have made research for some projects and I am still watching them but I do not have lists of coins to buy. I love every good coin.

Bitcoincc

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 10:25:27 PM

Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)...
High performance blockchain (HPB)...
Elrand

There are also altcoin that are profitable if someone invested in them. But, we should also know that investing in bitcoin and altcoin is risky and there are proper and wrong time to invest. Investing in them at proper time would make them profitable. The altcoin that are profitable are:

Ethereum
Ripple
Litecoin
Dash
Person610

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 02:57:03 PM

Smiley BitBall top gainer on CoinMarketCap and coingecko today   Cool
Cannot wait to see what future holds
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 09:24:07 PM

I will buy Ethereum after bitcoin and if possible i will hold it until next bull run and not sell when see the price drop but for a bull run maybe we will need to wait at least 6 months or over 1 year.
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:32:27 PM

Every project has its best time. But I follow the market. Let me write my observations for now. Old subcoins have not been on the rise for a long time. The graphs are giving signs of ascension. I think the Ethereum and the LTC could see a good upswing.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:29:09 PM

The safest coins you can invest in are altcoins with high trading volume and we'll rated on cmc, avoid most new coins because we have too many scam projects in crypto space today unless they have attractive real use cases

potatopower

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 05:54:04 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 07:05:35 PM by potatopower

I'd say eth

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dad-yes (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 11:14:37 AM

Thanks everyone 👍
Person610

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 02:31:52 PM

Check this thread for stable coins
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5209496.new#new
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 03:30:55 PM

Personally, I prefer projects that expand the boundaries of digital assets. Unfortunately, the market is full of coins that to one degree or another duplicate each other, and these are not always good examples.
We need coins that give security and speed of movement of funds, and possibly give additional anonymity, but anonymity is a slippery thing, too much criminal money goes through cryptocurrency.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 04:26:22 PM

Ever since I started collecting cryptocurrency, I used to think that Ethereum is the best altcoin out there. But now I no longer trust that coin. Repeated vulnerabilities and bugs had a negative impact on the confidence of ETH users. And worse still, the developers seems to be indifferent to these issues. Timelines regarding development are getting delayed and along with that the users are dumping their ETH and moving to BTC or USDT.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:27:04 PM

It is very bad that there is no vote. It was good to open a branch with a vote. Read too long to find out why people prefer ENJ over XRP or BNB

Person610

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 08:12:54 AM

It is very bad that there is no vote. It was good to open a branch with a vote. Read too long to find out why people prefer ENJ over XRP or BNB
I like enj too, but Btb is good too. Unique and different.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 10:26:32 AM

Ethereum is the best coin apart from bitcoin because there is a good value of ether now is a good to buy because ether have own market like bitcoin. And its good to hold it and buy more now because the price of ether now is good and good to hold also for a long term like bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: