Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin  (Read 5382 times)
CoinBitCoinMoney

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 08:25:40 PM

Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)...
High performance blockchain (HPB)...
Elrand

The best coin to buy in 2020 is Dash. This is not just my favorite coin but it is one of the coin that is really profitable if hodl.

These cryptocurrencies are also food for investment in 2020:
Ripple
Doge

Investing in litecoin, zcash and monero is also not bad.

We should know that low market cap coins are more risky in bearish market and also more profitable bullish market.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:11:58 AM

Very many coins available to buy. And that is really difficult to recommend to others. Because, if we think it's good, but other people consider it not suitable for investment. Then it will be in vain, it's better to choose yourself than to have to listen to other people's advice.

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 07:41:44 PM

I think this advice has already sounded, but why should you buy one of these coins? Why not just invest in bitcoin?
Since you really want to throw money into the altcoin market, I can only recommend LTC.
This is the coin closest to Bitcoin, which means its chances of survival, in my understanding, are significantly greater than other counterparts.

Well, to be honest, I have no idea about these coins and if I really want to invest I will have to go through long research as it's not good to invest in crypto without knowledge so I like some known coins like ETH and Ripple to invest my money because I know them well and it has more supporters so have more chances to rise faster in price.
Person610

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:33:51 PM

BitBall confirmed their 39th exchange listing.
During Bitcoin halving we might see ATH for BitBall this 2020
https://twitter.com/bitball_erc20/status/1215099553822560257
Dad-yes (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 01:43:33 PM

Everyone shilling their coin.
But thank you for your time
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:52:43 PM

Very many coins available to buy. And that is really difficult to recommend to others. Because, if we think it's good, but other people consider it not suitable for investment. Then it will be in vain, it's better to choose yourself than to have to listen to other people's advice.
Different people has different choices as some people like something etc but according to me in market only few altcoins are there that can have value and importance not more than bitcoin but to some extent they can be an alternative choice and for me its Ethereum and litecoin because both of them are good and believable coins. Ethereum has good name in market and people shows trust for it so it’s my point of view.

bobelr

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2020, 05:59:45 PM

Couple of coins you can look in to. I'm not gonna say these coins listed below are best, but they're more likely to give you good profit if you would also DYOR, perhaps I'm a long-term hodler.

Matic Token
Atomic Wallet Coin (AWC)
Light House Token (LHT)
BetProtocol Token (BEPRO)
STEEM

See coinmarketcap.com for information about all of them.
echointe

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:03:38 PM

Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)...
High performance blockchain (HPB)...
Elrand

I think Matic is the best option so far
old fart

Activity: 308

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:39:38 PM

Couple of coins you can look in to. I'm not gonna say these coins listed below are best, but they're more likely to give you good profit if you would also DYOR, perhaps I'm a long-term hodler.

Matic Token
Atomic Wallet Coin (AWC)
Light House Token (LHT)
BetProtocol Token (BEPRO)
STEEM

See coinmarketcap.com for information about all of them.

BEPRO still young and promising, its utility will be one of a kind.
 Atomic wallet coin(AWC) got good fundamentals for long term growth, already with a working product and everything looks good for them at the moment.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:56:23 AM

I have a couple of altcoin, I consider to be a good hold apart from my bitcoin portfolio. I have ethereum as my first choice when it comes to altcoin, my other choices includes bnb, litecoin, and some other un popular altcoin which were derived from bounties and airdrop and are yet to be converted into bitcoin or ethereum.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:35:12 AM

there's a lot of good coins to buy and you can see them at the market and just check out the top 100 and you can check out what's the best one.
Person610

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:34:21 PM

Market looking good today.  Cool
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:46:06 PM

there's a lot of good coins to buy and you can see them at the market and just check out the top 100 and you can check out what's the best one.

Yeah there are so many coins but not all of them are invest worthy or good coins because for getting a good coin it needs a lot of effort and research. According to me apart from bitcoin, there are only two coins and they are ETH and Ripple which can be used to invest our money apart from bitcoin otherwise it’s much better to invest only in bitcoin as it’s a most promising coin to invest and it gives much profit.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 06:22:21 PM

Yeah there are so many coins but not all of them are invest worthy or good coins because for getting a good coin it needs a lot of effort and research. According to me apart from bitcoin, there are only two coins and they are ETH and Ripple which can be used to invest our money apart from bitcoin otherwise it’s much better to invest only in bitcoin as it’s a most promising coin to invest and it gives much profit.

Ethereum is my second choice too! Judging by the comments and polls here on forum Ethereum is a second choice for many people,
not just us. After Bitcoin and Ethereum I choose Binance coin (BNB), they did so many things last year, and I believe they will be in top
form this year too. From them I expect many things, they are active on all fields and they are nailing it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 07:21:16 PM

It seems to me that Binance is trying to monopolize the market and squeeze out its competitors. I don’t really like this approach, but the platform offers many different opportunities and tools for trading, and not only that, so the BNB rate will always be kept at a certain level. So investing in BNB looks quite reasonable.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 10:17:10 PM

The notion of a best coin is a mirage and should not be used to pick out which investment will go well. The truth is that everything is a risk. I have owned over 200 different coins since 2018 till now and I can only point at 2 or 3 of those coins that actually yielded anything good during the period. The others have sunk way beneath their ATH and still keep dipping

Person610

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:41:08 AM

Who would have thought BSV will be pumped like that🤷‍♂️ Still sticking with BitBall and enjin 😁
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:50:29 AM

The notion of a best coin is a mirage and should not be used to pick out which investment will go well. The truth is that everything is a risk. I have owned over 200 different coins since 2018 till now and I can only point at 2 or 3 of those coins that actually yielded anything good during the period. The others have sunk way beneath their ATH and still keep dipping
Currently there are many investment options for everyone, but to make a safe profit, you should only invest some coins in top 20 because these are quite popular options.

I think you can choose Dash, Tron, Stellar, Cosmos because these are 4 coins that have been in the spotlight for the last few days and the large investment demand is the main reason why these coins are always on the uptrend.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:23:24 AM

It seems to me that Binance is trying to monopolize the market and squeeze out its competitors. I don’t really like this approach, but the platform offers many different opportunities and tools for trading, and not only that, so the BNB rate will always be kept at a certain level. So investing in BNB looks quite reasonable.
If you are looking for project that already have strong product BNB is one of those favorable investment to hold. Aiming for longer time frame it can
rally high and provide big profits to your investment, You can just let go with the swing and be positive waiting for much bigger blast.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 10:40:18 AM

It is almost impossible to know which coin will be most valued in the future. In addition, my advice is to you invest in top altcoins like Ethereum, EOS. And also you should do your own research and analysis and then invest in coin which you think it is the best coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: