Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:07:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin  (Read 5387 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:20:25 PM

I'll go for Ethereum (ETH) and Ripple (XRP)! There are many choices among the first 10 coins. But if you have to choose only two (2). I think these two are worth to try to invest in. We have seen how these coins moves in the market chart and how they stay being on the top while others are really on the floor.
There are lots of coins that you can buy today but not all of them are good like this you have mentioned. That's why when you are buying some, you should consider the top coins so that your money is safe and you can secure the earnings in the future even if we do not know when.

This is a very interesting coin. I checked the charts and I could find 3 major pump-and-dump cycles, and several minor ones. During the last pump (which occurred less than two weeks ago, and the prices jumped from $0.001 to $0.036 (+3,600%) in just one day. This coin is highly susceptible to manipulation, due to multiple factors. First of all, the market capitalization is very low ($250,000) and therefore it doesn't take much effort to do manipulation. And secondly, this coin is only traded in a few exchanges, such as EtherFlyer and Mercatox.

I have seen such coins that grew by hundreds of percent in one day. And I tried to sell them on the pump. But I couldn't do it because it couldn't be sold at that price. Therefore, I am suspicious of such coins and such an increase in the price of it. Because the next day their cost will be zero again.

The pump can happen anytime since we cannot predict crypto or market's movement so if you want to buy, you should buy at a lower price and this is the perfect time you can buy coins. Taking risks on some coins that do not belong to top lists is such a fearless move but also dangerous because what if that coins you have chosen doesn't cooperate with the pump of the market. You should have enough knowledge on every project you want to buy. It is your responsibility since it is your own money, avoid some shitcoins so that you can avoid losing money too. Be intelligent when you are deciding because one single mistake is a doom for you if it leads to losing your money.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:55:17 PM

for me personally the best coins to buy or invest for the future such as LTC, ETH, BNB, EOS, & LINK. some cryptoqurrency that I have said has great potential for investment and even I personally have it. on the other hand I think almost every user has some of this altcoin but my advice is far better you invest based on your own research.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:38:42 PM

I'll go for Ethereum (ETH) and Ripple (XRP)! There are many choices among the first 10 coins. But if you have to choose only two (2). I think these two are worth to try to invest in. We have seen how these coins moves in the market chart and how they stay being on the top while others are really on the floor.

It's amazing how many of you people don't understand the basic value inside a coin and rank coins based on their market cap. Coins that are high on CMC aren't always good and XRP is an example of such coin. XRP is a centralized scam coin with completely no real world use and it has value only because it's an old coin that existed when there were just a few altcoins to choose from. XRP is full of bagholders.
deeameea27

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 09:20:44 PM

I bet on Ethereum, is the best and was more used coin to create tokens, and maybe it have a good chance to reach over 1000 usd on bull run
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 11:27:14 PM

Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)...
High performance blockchain (HPB)...
Elrand

if I suggest you to invest in ETH and BNB for safe coin (in the top 100 coinmarketcap), because ETH and BNB have high volume and can give you profit (even though the profit you can get is not big) or i suggest you to invest in VSYS if you want to invest in altcoin that can give you big profit, because the price of VSYS still has a chance to increase more than 100%, so that it will give you a very big profit (although the risk you get is also very big).

Person610

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:47:54 AM

BitBall 100% up .. told you so

Still going great
We have launched our new webpage for #Testimonials: https://www.bitball-btb.com/testimonials
Simply fill up the contact form or email us at support@bitball-btb.com to add yours.

This is for everyone who wants to share their experiences with #Bitball #BTB since the launch in 07/18.

What’s next 🤷‍♂️
 1. 360 review & bulk email (newsletters) by a #Crypto channel.
 2. More exchange Listings
 3. Big Goal/Use case.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/bitball_erc20/status/1227166458142019584
Person610

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:50:04 AM

BitBall with 129 m circulation, and so much going on, if on big exchange it’s a 20 dollar coin,
Thank me later ..
Btb review got Shared with 450,000 crypto enthusiasts
What’s next 🤷‍♂️ 1. Promotions 🌐

☝️360 review by a #Cryptocurrency news website- https://cryptopress.news
 ✌️Review/BitBall shared on few #Crypto group on #reddit with approx 350,000 followers.
 👌Review/BTB shared to approx 120,000 email subscribers in partnership @CryptoAdventure.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/bitball_erc20/status/1227913584698515456
rhey

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:11:46 PM

They think that good altcoins are their rights, but the altcoins that they choose are ranked in the top 100 if I personally other than bitcoin, the altcoins that I choose are the top 10 with the best volume.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:22:17 PM

I bet on Ethereum, is the best and was more used coin to create tokens, and maybe it have a good chance to reach over 1000 usd on bull run
That's a usual thing that mostly of people know about that. it's better for us to bet on another coin just like blockburn. We don't know how big it will be growing in the future. ethereum will always have a very big chance to growth a lot in the future but it looks like we must also to bet on another coin too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dad-yes (OP)

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:36:09 PM

Thank you all
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 01:36:08 PM

That's a usual thing that mostly of people know about that. it's better for us to bet on another coin just like blockburn. We don't know how big it will be growing in the future. ethereum will always have a very big chance to growth a lot in the future but it looks like we must also to bet on another coin too.
Ethereum is a very popular choice for many large investors but this is not the coin that makes me the most profitable this year. I think there are a lot of new options available to you right now and you should spend a lot of time researching new coins because it's certainly the option that will make you richer. However, be careful because not always lucky to make a profit from this market

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Captain Corporate

Activity: 2016
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 01:57:18 PM

I still favor Wave a lot right now, it has a great upscale but I also realized I still hold all my Nano as well, I don't know if people remember nano at all, it is one of the coins that got affected by the 2018 bear year the worst, it is now not doing that horrible after a whole year of being horrible, however at the same time I could say its still quite bad compared to what it used to be.

Tron is getting some more attention with the way Justin Sun promotes it, you may like or hate the coin itself but you gotta realize that Justin is working really hard to make it work, marketing is the number one rule of all coins, XRP is the coin of Ripple that prints HUNDREDS IF MILLIONS of their own coin and sell it on market and make a profit and people still rank it third in market cap with the way they admire the coin, so I don't think tron would be bad neither. Its still in its infancy of course, there is a lot of ground to make but I feel like eventually Tron could be a top 5 coin if they keep marketing it this way.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:00:31 PM

Some coins will always do better because of their use cases, here is my own list of most favourable coins
1. Ethereum
2. Bnb token
3. Stratis
4. Neo
5. EOS
6. Waves

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:01:33 PM

In reality, the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin remains bitcoin.

Because no matter the lows and bearish moments of bitcoin; its price will always bounce back stronger, just as you have witnessed recently.

Personally, my tokens after bitcoin ranges from Litecoin, Xin, and Waves (my favorite). I enjoy waves blockchain alot, with its low hypes and underrated status. It ends up doing well on the long run.

NB: My personal opinion, please dyor before investing.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 02:04:48 PM

Right now I am concentrating on three coins mainly - Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. I had very bad experience with some of the smaller coins in the past and that is the reason why I am not much interested in them right now. But there can be some smaller coins that may give you god returns if a bull run materializes. For example, Ebitcoin (EBTC) has risen by 900% during the last few days. I don't think that any of the established altcoins will give you that sort of returns.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 02:36:17 PM

Right now I am concentrating on three coins mainly - Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. I had very bad experience with some of the smaller coins in the past and that is the reason why I am not much interested in them right now. But there can be some smaller coins that may give you god returns if a bull run materializes. For example, Ebitcoin (EBTC) has risen by 900% during the last few days. I don't think that any of the established altcoins will give you that sort of returns.
I was surprised by the MBL coin which has a fairly large increase. a few coins with low prices seems like many are experiencing an increase now. many projects take advantage of growing market moments to make updates that make altcoin increase.

Person610

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 05:39:49 AM

Btb BitBall .. one day you all will see

Great news🚀
Listing is confirmed for #Bitball #BTB with a #cryptocurrency exchange based in #Singopore with team members from #China & #USA.
Currenty this exchange has 3 million users with approx $145 million 24h volume, trading in #Bitcoin #BTC, #ETh, #USDT, #DUSD, #UNDT pairs.
https://twitter.com/BitBall_Erc20/status/1228536165571018755
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 05:51:03 AM

If you have good spare money then I will advise investing in exchange coins like BNB, OKB, etc as these coins are still in a stable position and BNB has increased in bearish season too.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:16:08 AM

Besides bitcoin the best coin right now is the ethereum because the price become double in one month only and it will possible to become double the value again after few weeks I think.

A side to the ethereum here is the list of the good coin or potential coin such as ripple, litecoin, BNB coin that is some of my favorite coin that for sure your money will grow.

But don't forget to invest to the bitcoin also because that coin is best right now in the CMC and price going to up more.
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:48:08 AM

If you have good spare money then I will advise investing in exchange coins like BNB, OKB, etc as these coins are still in a stable position and BNB has increased in bearish season too.
Yes, that's right, some altcoin exchanges are experiencing a good increase lately, and BNB looks very stable in experiencing price spikes, and several other coins are also experiencing the same thing as ADA, WAVES, and ABYSS.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: