Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin  (Read 5382 times)
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 01:25:16 PM

Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)

You have a very good list here, and it is one that interests me the most, After bitcoin, the next investment choice or options is one that has to be selected with guile strenght.

I seem to have good interest in the etherum and stellar platform, they are mostly off radar and exposed to several criticisms, but they always do well, in moments you expect, and moments where they are not rated, they do give so many opportunities to make profit.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:30:37 PM

ETH and BNB are the best altcoins for you to buy and hold. Never invest in other altcoins because they are too dangerous, in 2020 only Bitcoin and the top altcoins can increase prices. Please consider carefully before making investment decisions
i like the advice you gave,
both coins are the most profitable coins in the future, especially ethereum.

besides eth and bnb, i suggest you to consider trx.
i think TRX will also be very beneficial to hold.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:47:52 PM

i like the advice you gave,
both coins are the most profitable coins in the future, especially ethereum.

besides eth and bnb, i suggest you to consider trx.
i think TRX will also be very beneficial to hold.
Do not trust advice from other people, moreover, advice that is without reason.

I agree with your opinion because BNB and TRX are very good at creating FOMO, which causes the two coins to increase in price, but fundamentally it's BTC and ETH the best.
Jateng

Activity: 1294
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:58:28 PM

Choosing the right crypto to invest is really takes a great effort to analyze and study which crypto will you choose. I agree with @siddartha1492, so far ETH is the best altcoin to invest not only right now but in the next couple of months or even anytime the price is cheaper. Considering if your planning to hold if for long. ETH will provide a great standard about the platform that users would looking for. BNB is another coin I suggest, since BNB itself make a great move this year and we are expecting more about their expanding platfrom

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 02:46:11 PM

Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)

Earlier I would go on fire for ETH now everything has changed ... once ETH split with BTC ... I remember when art was worth over 900 $. It was something ... now everything is very unstable because few people invest.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:16:36 PM

I opted for TRON. He has good prospects for further development. There are already a large number of projects working on its basis, and they continue to appear. So compared to other major coins, TRX feels pretty confident.
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:46:27 PM

For me my major bag would still be bitcoin but since you want some other suggestion, I would probably go for Ethereum,that is also worth holding,if in cases where you need to add extra coins then, binance coin and Litcoin should also be a better option,and the NEO. I think these altcoins are also good.

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 11:03:03 PM

I opted for TRON. He has good prospects for further development. There are already a large number of projects working on its basis, and they continue to appear. So compared to other major coins, TRX feels pretty confident.
If that's the case then we can expect TRX to rise even x10 in just a short period of time, provided that the market will be bullish again.
I have miss the bull run already, it's been a while that altcoins are not moving as they usually move like in the past, so this could give some doubt to some people even if we are talking here for major coins. TBH, I am a believer of TRX in the past, but I sell some of my TRX a year ago to try my luck with other coins as it seems to be that TRX hype is not that high as in the past.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wolfencloud

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 02:07:08 AM

I would recommend you buy Ripple and Ethereum, I think those are the best coins to have and they also give an enormous amount of profit when you invested well with it, also Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a great coin to have. You should also consider what platform will you buy those coins, I think it will have a big impact on the coin itself too.
shaheer001

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2020, 05:53:17 AM

You have chosen all the good coins and I think no need to any extra coin in your list if you have some extra money then these coins are the best option for you including Bitcoin in the top.

TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 06:08:01 AM

Apart from bitcoin the best coin to buy is ethereum, buying now means buying cheaper, the last All time high was 1500$ and the project is the second to Bitcoin on coinmarketcap, development is ongoing and ETH 2.0 is nearer, Proof of Stake Algorithm is also coming

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 04:07:37 PM

I think if I have to think about any coin after Bitcoin, it is definitely Ethereum. Ethereum's future prospects are outstanding. We can't forget the previous price of ethereum, I hope this day will come again.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 02:52:24 PM

All altcoins are subject to market fluctuations. However, if you look at many other aspects, other altcoins are gradually asserting their own position.
Tether has a slightly higher transaction volume than BTC. Ethereum though market capitalization is only 1/6 times of BTC, but the transaction volume is quite high. Also I think ETH, LTC, BNB and XLM are very bright coins for the coming years.

rikooo6

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 03:09:28 PM

Apart from bitcoin the best coin to buy is ethereum, buying now means buying cheaper, the last All time high was 1500$ and the project is the second to Bitcoin on coinmarketcap, development is ongoing and ETH 2.0 is nearer, Proof of Stake Algorithm is also coming

For when is planned ETH 2.0?
awakpane

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 03:21:15 PM

in my opinion, besides Bitcoin, it's better to buy Ethereum (ETH) because ETH is good for investing in profit making, even now ETH price movements are starting to rise significantly on the crypto market.
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 03:24:08 PM

I prefer BNB and ETH as buying the best tokens in crypto, because both tokens are well-known coins that are worthy of tranding and benefit from it. if I can suggest, there is one more token that can be chosen as the best coin is USDT or USDC, because the movement of the token is not too fluctuating, so this will reduce the risk of loss.

cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 03:33:20 PM

Ethereum and BNB are now experiencing a decline after experiencing a good increase a few days ago, this in my opinion is the right choice for investment.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 03:37:57 PM

There are no good altcoins to invest in, if you want to invest in them then you need to take the risk. The price of altcoins can collapse any time, even if you choose the top altcoins in this market, it is still at risk of collapse.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rikooo6

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 03:45:16 PM

XTZ Tezos seems to be a very good project too, and you can delegate it from your wallet to win rewards every 3 days
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 03:46:55 PM

I prefer BNB and ETH as buying the best tokens in crypto, because both tokens are well-known coins that are worthy of tranding and benefit from it. if I can suggest, there is one more token that can be chosen as the best coin is USDT or USDC, because the movement of the token is not too fluctuating, so this will reduce the risk of loss.
Yes, to reduce the risk of loss it is better to choose USDT or USDC coins, but if you want a lot of profit, the choice is BNB and ETH tokens, because both tokens always have a large trading volume in any market, so it will be easier to get profits in terms of trading, it will also be easier to lose if at any time the price drops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: