Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about investing into altcoins?  (Read 2564 times)
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 04:37:21 PM

I Said about this issue is that investment in altcoins so the altcoins are the best but the long term investment they are not good long term investment are better the Bitcoin and the other thing is that this year many people support altcoins but some coin are rise but majority coin are dump their price so you have a risk to invest your money in altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 05:16:43 AM

We are more focused on bitcoin than ever as most of the users wants to invest into bitcoin assuming a bull run post halving but nit many are planning to invest into altcoins, I think we need to focus on altcoins as well as there are coins like Tron, ADA and all which can pump anytime and priced extremely less as of now and even if bitcoin pumps it will have positive affect on altcoins as well so I think we should invest into reputed altcoins as well.
I agree with you that we should diversify it means not just focusing on mainstream currencies such as bitcoin, but we can buy something more risky as low market cap coins can grow by 10 times and more very quickly. If you are not fond of risks, you all the same can find altcoin to yourself that has good fundamentals. For example, ADA, DOT, Matic.
rezasg

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:07:57 AM

We are more focused on bitcoin than ever as most of the users wants to invest into bitcoin assuming a bull run post halving but nit many are planning to invest into altcoins, I think we need to focus on altcoins as well as there are coins like Tron, ADA and all which can pump anytime and priced extremely less as of now and even if bitcoin pumps it will have positive affect on altcoins as well so I think we should invest into reputed altcoins as well.
I strongly believe in projects like BNB, ADA, LINK and PAYB the token of Paybswap - an innovative DEX with real utility. Especially with their upcoming release of the Polkadot bridge and NFT Marketplace, I do believe it will grow immensely.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:29:10 AM

I agree with you that we should diversify it means not just focusing on mainstream currencies such as bitcoin, but we can buy something more risky as low market cap coins can grow by 10 times and more very quickly. If you are not fond of risks, you all the same can find altcoin to yourself that has good fundamentals. For example, ADA, DOT, Matic.
It's true right now there are many good altcoins and but again it all depends on each person's decision,
what is clear before choosing a coin we need to analyze it,
when we are in cryptocurrency I think the risk will always be there but it is different there are those who have a small risk and a big risk

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 10:17:42 AM

People that want a safer investing trust bitcoin and of course you cannot blame those as I am also one of it lol.

But of course Altcoins on the other hands is really popular and profitable , there are hundreds or thousands of people that had already make their way profiting from altcoins so why not we?

like Shiba Inu recently in which there are many of us makes money inside this altcoin.

G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:49:24 PM

Check out OPCT!

Should be a great month as there is an AMA November 11th, and a Mobile App Release.
User Friendly Private Storage that competes with Storj, Sia, Filecoin, etc.

Active CEO that does weekly updates, and a great community!

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 10:36:21 PM

I strongly believe in projects like BNB, ADA, LINK and PAYB the token of Paybswap - an innovative DEX with real utility. Especially with their upcoming release of the Polkadot bridge and NFT Marketplace, I do believe it will grow immensely.
These dex tokens are good but I don't know with the one that you've mentioned if it has the quality of other dexes. But usually, if there's quite good enough volume on it.

That's when it starts to be recognized. But as I look to the token itself, it needs more volume for it to have its own good run. I don't think it belongs as one of the good coins you've mentioned first.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
superman184

Activity: 658
Merit: 189

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 07:53:03 AM

Some individuals, in fact have their fair share of the disadvantages of investing in altcoins which keeps them using bitcoin. Most of the altcoins, give you an early opportunity to make a profit, which is why you should invest in them. But must choose the type of altcoin you invest in, because investing in good and promising altcoins with potential, gives you hope of making a profit on your investment.
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2021, 09:36:12 AM

Of course the best purchase of a good coin is made only at a pre-sale. But getting to that sale is not easy. Now I think there will be a fly to the moon of previously undervalued projects, those coins that sell below ICO. Of course those that are doing something for their project besides managing the market. For example Near.

Sardel

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 09:36:27 AM

One way to make sure your portfolio gives you the best returns?

Diversification

BTC, LTC and Cardano are good choices for stable and top-performing altcoins.

And if you still have some funds left, you might want to try and allocate a portion to PAYB, the token of Paybswap. An extremely undervalued gem with their pioneer DEX connecting BSC to the Polkadot ecosystem using the relay chain.
shawon01

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 09:39:36 AM

Alert Coins I have seen there are still a lot of coins that I think I will get a good profit in the future if I buy them so I decided to buy it will be my right or my wrong move I want to buy some coins now
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 10:35:24 AM

There are a great deal of Bitcoin maximalist around here locally, yet I will accept that there are likewise brilliant financial backers who goes into putting their cash on altcoins. Since individuals holding Bitcoin doesn't generally imply that individuals accept the Bitcoin cost will increment and actually like when you hold your neighborhood fiat.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 02:09:13 PM

There are a lot of promising projects, so of course it's worth investing. The main thing is to choose the right project. One of the last projects that impressed me is Foho. A new word in real estate
don't ever rely what you see around the internet, wherein always make research and obtain more specific information about the project because mostly nowadays m always turn into shitcoins after all so remember that before making decisions.. Actually i never heard such coin but i don't want to judge your decision, just be practical if you don't want to loss your money mate.. Apply risk management when it comes investing that's my suggestion..  Wink
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 05:50:31 PM

There are a lot of promising projects, so of course it's worth investing. The main thing is to choose the right project. One of the last projects that impressed me is Foho. A new word in real estate

There are many promising projects nowadays, but we have to be careful because it is difficult to distinguish a real project from a scam project, always look for references from third parties so that we can place the money properly, and buying coins that already have a great reputation is certainly a safer thing for us to make a long term investment.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 08:51:42 PM

There are many promising projects nowadays, but we have to be careful because it is difficult to distinguish a real project from a scam project, always look for references from third parties so that we can place the money properly, and buying coins that already have a great reputation is certainly a safer thing for us to make a long term investment.
If you are excluding yourself on choosing those top altcoins in the market and tend to touch up with low caps or undervalued ones then this is something that you would have a headache considering on

how many coins in the market as of this moment then this wont really be that a simple thing to be done and of course it would be needing lots of research and consideration before making step further.

Diversification is always been good but you should be wise on dealing with things because it would surely cost you money if you did make a mistake.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 10:36:29 PM

There are a great deal of Bitcoin maximalist around here locally, yet I will accept that there are likewise brilliant financial backers who goes into putting their cash on altcoins. Since individuals holding Bitcoin doesn't generally imply that individuals accept the Bitcoin cost will increment and actually like when you hold your neighborhood fiat.
This is actually a bitcoin forum so you expect that many bitcoin maximalist are here.

It's okay if you invest only in bitcoin and it's also okay if you invest in alts. Just to make sure that you're investing with your own money and you understand the risk you get as you buy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 08:37:44 PM

Whenever there is growth with bitcoin surely there'll be growth with altcoins following it. As a result we've been experiencing good rise in the market of bitcoin along with the top altcoins of the market. The bullish trend of bitcoin takes a break and altcoins will show bullish movement then onwards.

According to my understanding the end month of every year there is good growth with bitcoin. This time too the same can happen, following the growth the market will stabilized and investors focus on altcoins. This will make altcoins grow high. Taking it into consideration right now it looks like the time for altcoin investment.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 01:00:58 AM

OPCT should do really well over the next few months. A competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj.
WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 45M too!

Active CEO with video updates, Polygon AMA November 17th, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with the mobile app releasing in December. Check it out and at the very least... try the free plan!

mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:40:14 PM

OPCT should do really well over the next few months. A competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj.
WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 45M too!

Opacity is enough old project in the market. But i don’t think it has become competitor with such projects (Sia,Fileone like that you mentioned). As OPCT potentiality i think it’s a undervalued coin even though too lower circulating supply. And this coin not listed big exchanges without KuCoin.

dvndr007

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 11:42:13 AM

Yes altcoin's are where we should concentrate diversification is always a right choice I agree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: