Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less  (Read 6113 times)
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:35:06 PM

Will DVRs be installed in your electric cars?

Not that I am aware of, no mention of it in the WP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
michaellykins

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:37:01 PM

All data about the driver is transmitted to the central server on the Internet?

Yes
michaellykins

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:37:37 PM

Will your tracker analyze all traffic signs that are installed along the vehicle?

I am not sure what you mean by traffic signs installed along the vehicle.
michaellykins

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 04:38:13 PM

Will insurance companies also receive rewards at JOLT?

JOLT tokens are earned by Joltee drivers only, each time they drive using the app.

Then what benefits do insurance companies get from using Joltee?

More access to customers.
heelanwa

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 10:18:54 AM

Do you think that only experienced drivers will use the Joltee app?

Any driver can use the app, no matter their level of experience.

heelanwa

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 01:58:36 PM

Do I need to register in the white list to buy tokens on a private sale?
The private sale has ended. ANd you do not need to be on a whitelist to participate in the Presale.

What famous crypto enthusiasts support your project? I want to understand if you have support from major market players
You'll find the list of advisors on the list.

That is, in partnership with Joltee, insurance companies will be able to increase the number of their customers?
With increased adoption, yes.

What budget will be allocated for the integration of joltee in other European countries?
Yes

chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:48:51 PM

I read an article about you on coinspeaker. How do you plan to advertise your application in France?

https://www.coinspeaker.com/driving-jolt-insurance-industry/

The Team has identified both an opportunity for b2c and b2b market in France where for b2c they will leverage from energy players who are currently having 36.5 million French customers in their target. Marketing will start once the product becomes available on the market. We'll update once more details are out.
chickaboom

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:49:57 PM

How to get bank details for the purchase of tokens? I like your idea and I want to buy Jolt tokens

The presales will begin very soon! Stay tuned!
chickaboom

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:51:16 PM

The private sale has ended. ANd you do not need to be on a whitelist to participate in the Presale.

What famous crypto enthusiasts support your project? I want to understand if you have support from major market players

That is, in partnership with Joltee, insurance companies will be able to increase the number of their customers?

What budget will be allocated for the integration of joltee in other European countries?

Yes

How much money did you raise during the private sale phase?

We do not have that information at the moment, but once we do, we'll update the community.
chickaboom

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:51:32 PM

Is the reward in tokens credited immediately after the trip to the driver’s account?

Yes
chickaboom

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:52:24 PM

Does expertystem.com help you integrate AI into the tracker?

Joltee's partner, Valeo, is providing its tracker, which is from the manufacturer Kuantic.
chickaboom

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 12:59:38 PM

If the number of joltee users increases every year, will you carry out an additional issue of tokens?

No, a fixed number of 1'500'000'000 token will be created, and no more will be created thereafter.
chickaboom

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 12:37:40 PM

If the number of joltee users increases every year, will you carry out an additional issue of tokens?

No, a fixed number of 1'500'000'000 token will be created, and no more will be created thereafter.

That is, with the integration of Joltee in other countries, will the demand for tokens grow significantly? This can cause a strong price increase

The increasing number of users and partners can increase the value of our JOLT Token.
chickaboom

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:16:02 PM

Do you have partners in China? Do you plan to collaborate with other large car rental companies?

Joltee is currently in discussion with Arval. You can see the list of partners in the Whitepaper, page 43: https://www.joltee.co/medias/Whitepaper_Joltee_2020.pdf
chickaboom

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:30:26 PM

Yes

How much money did you raise during the private sale phase?

We do not have that information at the moment, but once we do, we'll update the community.

Not a Joltee representative?

I want to understand if you have business angels

Joltee have several angel investors from different backgrounds - working in insurance, in legal field, or as entrepreneur - that are very interested in their solution and are financially supporting them.
chickaboom

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:34:20 PM

Is the reward in tokens credited immediately after the trip to the driver’s account?

Yes

What services and goods can a driver buy with Jolt tokens?

There are several uses of the JOLT including:
- When a driver is fulfilling his goals, he receives a proposal to upgrade his status with the use of JOLT
- At the end of the year if half of his status goals is not reached, the user can remain at the same status by using JOLT.
- JOLT tokens can be used to enjoy services such as charging stations, parking spots and other vehicles from current mobility actors.
- The Joltee user can spend his JOLT on a marketplace where local products will be available
- When a member of the community wants to rent a vehicle from a private owner directly,
 payment will be done in JOLT.
chickaboom

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:43:14 PM

What rewards are provided under the loyalty program? How often do I need to use your services to receive rewards?

Specifics on the loyalty program are forthcoming. Once we have an update it will be communicated.
chickaboom

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 01:44:00 PM

Does expertystem.com help you integrate AI into the tracker?

Joltee's partner, Valeo, is providing its tracker, which is from the manufacturer Kuantic.

Expertystem is also listed as your partner. What kind of collaboration do you have?

Joltee is integrating Expert System RPA technology to automatize Subscription and Claim handling process. Thanks to this technical partnership, Joltee provides a fully digitalized insurance solution.
heelanwa

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 01:13:38 PM

That is, you are only now developing a loyalty program? Who exactly in your team is the author of this program?
https://www.joltee.co/#team

I think they will be interested in a partnership with a blockchain company that cares about the environment.
No, they don't own Joltee.

Can I pay for city parking with JOLT tokens? That would be very profitable
That would be possible if the parking space is connected to the Joltee platform.

What is the minimum amount you need to raise so that you can implement this idea and create a joltee project?
The token sale soft cap is    500,000 EUR

That is, they remove the need for paper contracts?

I’m sure that using a smart contract is much safer and better for drivers
Most of it will be digital and the token/platform will run on smart contracts
chickaboom

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 10:06:55 AM

That is, you are only now developing a loyalty program? Who exactly in your team is the author of this program?

https://www.joltee.co/#team

I think they will be interested in a partnership with a blockchain company that cares about the environment.

No, they don't own Joltee.

Can I pay for city parking with JOLT tokens? That would be very profitable

That would be possible if the parking space is connected to the Joltee platform.

What is the minimum amount you need to raise so that you can implement this idea and create a joltee project?

The token sale soft cap is 500,000 EUR

That is, they remove the need for paper contracts?

I’m sure that using a smart contract is much safer and better for drivers

Most of it will be digital and the token/platform will run on smart contracts

Why is a smart contract used in your project? Everyone who rents a car signs a smart contract with you?

Smart contracts are computer codes that help you exchange money, property, shares, or anything of value in a transparent, conflict-free way while avoiding the services of a middleman.
The blockchain technology provides a decentralized and distributed mechanism for securing and transferring funds, and supporting the complex multi-party agreements that drives those fund transfers through the use of smart contracts.

How it works:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: