Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:50:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less  (Read 6118 times)
heelanwa

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 01:48:05 PM

When will JOLT tokens appear on a decentralized exchange? I have not used centralized exchanges for a long time, since they do not inspire confidence in me
We could see the tokens on a DEX after the token sales have ended. There is no information on this at the moment.

What audience do you want to get in the first year of the JOLTEE application? How will you solve problems with scaling?
The team has identified both an opportunity for B2C and B2B market in France, where for B2C they will leverage from energy players who are currently having 36.5 million French customers in their target.
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 12:06:20 PM

What is the minimum purchase of JOLT tokens during pre-sales?

Minimum Presale Contribution is 1 ETH.
vandanman1

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 04:10:41 PM

You do not plan to sell tokens through DEX?

Any listings whether centralised exchanges or DEXs will be announced when confirmed.. However, of course that means the tokens have to be minted in the first place

How do you plan to attract investors if the crisis is now?

By spreading the word of Joltee, as we've seen the dramatic increase in air quality over the last two weeks, if anything this is just a huge statement that we need to turn to more environmentally friendly options
chickaboom

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 12:51:51 PM

Will you give drivers advice on how to increase their rewards?

Telematics equipment allows drivers to improve their driving skills, by suggesting them improvements regarding their driving habits. Joltee provides drivers with metrics to incentivize safe and respectful driving behavior.
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 03:37:12 PM

Have you already started testing the tracker? What is the expiration date of the tracker? What sensors are installed in this device?

They have started testing them. The expiration date of the trackers will depend on the tracker. The sensor is called a telematics box
heelanwa

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:23:06 PM

Can I pay for a car wash or speeding ticket with JOLT tokens?
Speeding tickets, no. But if the car wash accepts JOLT, yes. There could be different applications of JOLT as a payment token in the automotive industry
chickaboom

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:50:34 PM

Can you write a full list of services that I can pay using JOLT tokens?

I am interested in understanding the liquidity of your project.

There are several uses of the JOLT including:
- When a driver is fulfilling his goals, he receives a proposal to upgrade his status with the use of JOLT
- At the end of the year if half of his status goals is not reached, the user can remain at the same status by using JOLT.
- JOLT tokens can be used to enjoy services such as charging stations, parking spots and other vehicles from current mobility actors.
- The Joltee user can spend his JOLT on a marketplace where local products will be available
- When a member of the community wants to rent a vehicle from a private owner directly, payment will be done in JOLT.
vandanman1

Activity: 376

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 02:57:13 PM

If the test is successful, do you immediately break to the beginning of the token sale?

The starting date is TBA, be sure to stay tuned and it will be announced here, when confirmed.
heelanwa

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 12:53:41 PM

If the test is successful, do you immediately break to the beginning of the token sale?

The starting date is TBA, be sure to stay tuned and it will be announced here, when confirmed.

At what price were tokens sold privately? How many total tokens were sold? This information must be public

Here are the prices for the token sale:
12 am UTC on Day 1 - 12am UTC on Day 14
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 20% Bonus

12:00:01am UTC on Day 15 - 12:00am UTC on Day 29
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 15% Bonus

12:00:01am UTC on Day 30 - 12:00am UTC on Day 44
1 EUR = 25 JOLT + 10% Bonus

heelanwa

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 12:55:28 PM

What types of transport do you plan to install trackers before the end of the year?

How many total trackers have you ordered?

Car renting should be available according to the roadmap
heelanwa

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 12:56:21 PM

Can you write a full list of services that I can pay using JOLT tokens?

I am interested in understanding the liquidity of your project.

There are several uses of the JOLT including:
- When a driver is fulfilling his goals, he receives a proposal to upgrade his status with the use of JOLT
- At the end of the year if half of his status goals is not reached, the user can remain at the same status by using JOLT.
- JOLT tokens can be used to enjoy services such as charging stations, parking spots and other vehicles from current mobility actors.
- The Joltee user can spend his JOLT on a marketplace where local products will be available
- When a member of the community wants to rent a vehicle from a private owner directly, payment will be done in JOLT.

What statuses are possible in the Joltee app?

The level of rewards will depend on the status level?

What do you mean by status?
heelanwa

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 12:59:38 PM

Do you have official registration in France?

What is your company registration number? I want to check in the open registry
Yes. https://www.moneyhouse.ch/fr/company/joltee-gmbh-5369619901

What functions does the AI perform in your project?
The trackers will use AI and machine learning to collect and analyze data about how you drive.

chickaboom

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 10:41:54 AM

Hello JOLTEE team!

Can you tell us about your testing of the tracker? You reported that testing began in March

Thank you for your interest. The team have tested different trackers and are still testing others. Will update you once more details are out!
chickaboom

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 11:28:07 AM

At what price were tokens sold privately? How many total tokens were sold? This information must be public

Do I need to register in the white list in order to manage to buy tokens in the first round?

Yes, follow these steps: https://token.joltee.co/registration
chickaboom

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 12:13:54 PM

Will you install trackers and collect data about bike drivers?

Yes. Bikes, scooters and solowheels onboarding is scheduled for Q2 2021. Specifics on this will be shared as development continues.
chickaboom

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 12:15:46 PM

It is already known on which exchange tokens will be sold and when will the sales begin?

We don't have any information to share on either of these, however, the team is currently studying the different offers the main exchanges are proposing and they are working on it. Also, the dates for the sales have not been set yet, but we'll keep you informed.
chickaboom

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 12:45:54 PM

Do you have official registration in France?

What is your company registration number? I want to check in the open registry

Yes. https://www.moneyhouse.ch/fr/company/joltee-gmbh-5369619901

What functions does the AI perform in your project?

The trackers will use AI and machine learning to collect and analyze data about how you drive.

That is, exactly AI will distribute rewards in tokens for drivers?

Joltee is an Insurtech company rewarding mobility solution best practices. The more the driver will improve his driving skills and respect the vehicle, the higher he gets rewarded. How to do so? By monitoring the driving behavior with IoT solution, use the data received to analyze and score the driver, then based on that score, reward him at the end of each trip.
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 04:02:53 PM

Hello! Drivers can see what rules he broke to understand how many tokens he lost?
Great question! Let me find out for you

What bonuses do you provide for ICO pools?

I would like to get the best offer, as my friends and I want to buy your tokens

You can see all the deals in the pinned message of the TG. It depends when you buy https://t.me/joltee_chat/11

Is your project hosted on icobench.com?

I want to understand the average rating of your project from experts

Yes it is
heelanwa

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:52:55 PM

How many JOLT tokens are allocated to the JOLTEE team? Will these tokens be blocked?
30% of the tokens will be reserved for the team.
The vesting period is as follows:
3 months 10%
6 months 15%
12 months 30%
18 months 20%
24 months 15%
36 months 10%
heelanwa

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:53:30 PM

Will the rewards be paid automatically or will all token accruals be made manually?
Rewards will be processed via smart contracts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: