Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less  (Read 6113 times)
chickaboom

Activity: 614
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:07:56 PM

Are you negotiating with the kucoin cryptocurrency exchange? I have been trading on this exchange for a long time and consider it one of the best at the moment

Thanks for the feedback on Kucoin exchange. The team are currently studying the different offers the main Exchanges are proposing and they are working on it.
However, the team cannot disclose the names of exchanges, but as soon as we have any updates we'll share it with you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickaboom

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:15:28 PM

Will the referral program work in joltee app? If I attract users who will rent cars, will I receive rewards in tokens?

We'll have to keep you posted about referral program plans. For now, no information is available

But do you plan to create and run a referral program?

I depend on this the development rate of your project, and therefore the token price growth rate

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, we cannot hint to any possible referral programs planned at the moment but we'll update you if anything changes.
heelanwa

Activity: 331

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:38:38 PM

Does Joltee plan to cooperate only with car rental companies? Do you plan to collaborate with airline rental companies?

Joltee will focus on electric vehicles
heelanwa

Activity: 331

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:40:50 PM

How do you plan to advertise your project?

Now investors are very cautious about cryptocurrency projects.

The team is working on getting the word out. They have been attending events, reaching out to partners and there have been a few press releases.
vandanman1

Activity: 376

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 04:14:47 PM

Does your company plan to participate in charity events? You have an important social function and should support alternative energy conferences

Any events that the team plan to attend will be communicated here
Boqueron

Activity: 658
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 09:50:20 AM

Does Vitalik Buterin know about your project?

He expressed an opinion about your idea? https://twitter.com/EthCC_/status/1229398680983175169
I wouldn't be surprised if he does! We'll share any statements that we hear that he's made about Joltee
Boqueron

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 12:10:17 PM

I only trade on EXMO.

Are you negotiating with this exchange about listing the JOLT token?
The team are currently studying the different offers the main exchanges are proposing and they are working on it, however, the names can not be disclosed as the collaborations are under NDA, I hope that makes sense
chickaboom

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:12:24 PM

Can I exchange Jolt tokens in your application for any goods or services?

Yes, the JOLT can be used in our marketplace place where you will find goods and food sold by local producers around you. You will have the possibility to pay with JOLT only or mixing your country currency and JOLT.
chickaboom

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:13:39 PM

I only trade on EXMO.

Are you negotiating with this exchange about listing the JOLT token?

The team are currently studying the different offers the main exchanges are proposing and they are working on it, however, the names can not be disclosed as the collaborations are under NDA, I hope that makes sense

Are you considering a paid and free listing?

I think you should apply for Binance, they provide a free listing for quality projects

The team are currently studying the different offers the main Exchanges are proposing and they are working on it
chickaboom

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:23:13 PM

Will car charging for Joltee users be free or can it be paid for with Jolt tokens?

JOLT tokens are needed for services such as charging stations, parking spots and other vehicles from current mobility actors.
chickaboom

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:26:36 PM

Thanks for the nice video presentation!

The driver follows the elementary rules of the road and earns jolt tokens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYz1wVS5WI

As many people as possible should learn about Joltee. The project contributes to the improvement of the environment.

Will you cooperate with vehicles that run on gasoline?

Joltee is currently focused on electric vehicles.
chickaboom

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:27:54 PM

I do not fully understand your tokenomics. In order to rent an electric car do I need to buy JOLT tokens?

Is up to the renter, Joltee offers the possibility to pay in FIAT or JOLTs. Nonetheless, Joltee will encourage JOLTs payments by bringing more usage of JOLTs for the renter.
chickaboom

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 01:46:49 PM

Will you be attending the France AutoTech event on April 2 in Paris? https://franceautotech.org/

Yes, the team will be attending ATD2020.
Boqueron

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 02:11:51 PM

Your project has many partners from France, when will Joltee testing begin and do you need testers?
From next month, the MVP where our scoring model assess your driving skills and show you how much you earn can be tested live in Paris with Joltee team. Keep an eye on the group and we will release details about how the community can get involved.
https://t.me/joltee_chat
michaellykins

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 04:37:20 PM

Why can I use the received JOLT tokens?

I would like to understand what I can buy for these tokens

Because it will work within the system to be used.

Whatever is listed on the marketplace and rides and insurance.
michaellykins

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 04:53:27 PM

Your project has many partners from France, when will Joltee testing begin and do you need testers?

From next month, the MVP where our scoring model assess your driving skills and show you how much you earn can be tested live in Paris with Joltee team. Keep an eye on the group and we will release details about how the community can get involved.
https://t.me/joltee_chat

Will your MVP be available for testing to all users?

When we have details on who all can use the MVP we will let the community know.
michaellykins

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 04:59:33 PM

Why can I use the received JOLT tokens?

I would like to understand what I can buy for these tokens

Utility means they have a use. Rides, insurance, and marketplace stuff once it is live.
michaellykins

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:32:06 PM

Will drivers receive tokens or will this be a testing phase?

I think the launch of MVP is the most important stage for the development of your project

Once we have the full details we will let the community know
michaellykins

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:34:21 PM

Will you be attending the France AutoTech event on April 2 in Paris? https://franceautotech.org/

Yes, the team will be attending ATD2020.

How to get to this event? Where can I buy tickets?

I would like to personally meet your team and learn more about your project

Have you tried following the link from what you quoted?
michaellykins

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:36:41 PM

I do not fully understand your tokenomics. In order to rent an electric car do I need to buy JOLT tokens?

Is up to the renter, Joltee offers the possibility to pay in FIAT or JOLTs. Nonetheless, Joltee will encourage JOLTs payments by bringing more usage of JOLTs for the renter.

That is, if the tenant paid the rent in fiat, then he will not receive rewards for the trip?

the driver will be rewarded in JOLTs
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: