Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:18:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOOX Coin - Launch ioox Crypto Ring  (Read 1223 times)
Anonymous193

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:07:54 PM

When you are planning to have a launch?

is this ring available globally or in specific areas.

Thnx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:04:43 PM

any monthly limit set to IOOX coin to transaction??? what is IOOX ring??

through the wallet you can set the daily limit of use of the connected ioox payment devices.
Ioox ring is intended to make cryptocurrencies usable for daily microtransactions.
ioox ring will only be available for purchase through ioox coin.
with ioox ring you can pay with ioox coin and USD.

Thank for your support

STAFF
IOOX
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:07:02 PM

Thnx

The ring has no geographical use limits. Where ioox coins are not accepted, it will be possible to set the ring through the wallet to pay in USD.

Thanks for your support

STAFF
IOOX
www.ioox.me
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:10:08 PM

Generally speaking, people usually hold Btc and other altcoins. Its a good idea to add a few stable coins to your list of accepted currencies. Just a suggestion.

Hello, do you mean as a form of payment to participate in the ico or coins to be inserted in the wallet to which to connect the ioox ring?

With ioox coin you can buy ioox ring. With ioox ring you can pay with ioox coin and, where not yet accepted, with USD or Euro
[/size]
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:11:25 PM

What you will do with the unsold tokens? Will you burn them or distribute them in some other sale?

unsold tokens on the MEW platform are intended to be burned

about 2 BILLION

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:13:04 PM

It's very hard for people to digest new ideas, Satoshi too faced too much criticism for the initial launch of his project.
If you have a sincere team behind the project you can surely have success.

So it all comes to the team. ioox this is the first project of your team or you have an expertise of doing any project before this also? let us know please prior to making our mind.

Did anyone know prior to investing in eth and bitcoin that they will have so much success? Its a mixture of DYOR plus your luck. I am saying this project is going to the moon but who knows.

THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD LUCK YOU SEND US  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:15:29 PM

It's very hard for people to digest new ideas, Satoshi too faced too much criticism for the initial launch of his project.

So it all comes to the team. ioox this is the first project of your team or you have an expertise of doing any project before this also? let us know please prior to making our mind.

our team is a joint venture between salespeople, technicians and entrepreneurs.
A cryptocurrency alone is not worth much.

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:17:20 PM

If it were only for this ... we will be successful. But let's talk in a low voice.

Thanks For your support

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:20:53 PM

How is your sale of tokens going?Huh
We are too thinking to launch our ICO but afraid of current ICO market situation. How is your sale and project going.

The ico sale has yet to begin, we have time to do well and launch our project to the moon.
After the ico there will be a listing on a couple of exchanges.

The "physical" development of the project will follow. Ring production and distribution.

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:24:35 PM

Where is your whitepaper? I searched your site but no whitepaper there? why you have launched a project without preparing whitepaper.

The white paper in our case is not functional. Our project, perhaps one of a kind, an ERC20 token with its own wearable payment device.

This involves putting into production and distribution. It therefore follows the traditional laws of commerce.

ioox ring can only be purchased with ioox coin. They will live in symbiosis and allow anyone to pay for their morning coffee, every day, with simplicity. Without using the mobile phone to confirm the operations.

The business plan is in progress
I hope I have answered your doubts. Smiley

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:26:39 PM

I came to this platform to buy some tokens that are cheap and will give good return after sometimes. I am lost here, too many tokens. You tell me any good reason to buy your token, you convince me and I will put my bucks in your bucket.

In all the projects you've seen, have you ever found a token with your wearable payment device?
Everyone offers credit cards, a system that is old already today!

I hope I have answered your question

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:31:54 PM

There are too many things going on over the project. Most are scam or shit projects. You have any regulatory compliance or registered in any country? So investors can get their money back if you screw them?  LMFAO

I share with you that among 5000 coins in circulation probably 70% are scams.
If you invest in a project, it means that you can do it and you don't risk ruining yourself.
If you invest in a project, it means you believe it
If you invest in a project and the project doesn't work, we all lose. Currently we are self-financed therefore the first to get lost would be us.

Thanks for your support

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
mankuk0007

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:39:24 PM

I came to this platform to buy some tokens that are cheap and will give good return after sometimes. I am lost here, too many tokens. You tell me any good reason to buy your token, you convince me and I will put my bucks in your bucket.

In all the projects you've seen, have you ever found a token with your wearable payment device?
Everyone offers credit cards, a system that is old already today!

I hope I have answered your question

STAFF
IOOX
WWW.IOOX.ME
It's seems you haven't done homework seriously. I think if you are entering crypto market you have to keep patience and spend time with market.
ioox system (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 02:58:06 PM

Thnx

We are proceeding with the wallet programming to manage the ioox payment devices.
Initially you can only pay with dollars, euros or ioox coins. Not other cryptocurrencies.
We are undertaking meetings to find the best partner for European production and product launch.

IOOX STAFF
www.ioox.me
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:10:03 PM

how did the team make IOOX COIN a legitimate payment tool in the real world I doubt this will happen because it will take a very difficult process like as request permission from the local government and others
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 09:07:06 PM

congratulations for IOOX team and supporters
because, i just see this IOOX on coinmarketcap today
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ioox-system

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mdmtAGNTaj

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:10:42 PM

when end of ico?
ddal3

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 05:05:55 PM

VinDAX Lists IOOX (IOOX) on 2020/05/04 08:00 UTC .
VinDAX will open trading for IOOX/ETH trading pairs on 2020/05/04 08:00 UTC.  Users can now start depositing IOOX in preparation for trading.
That's a positive development for this project. Congrats team ioox.
mqpa73

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 05:10:45 PM

VinDAX Lists IOOX (IOOX) on 2020/05/04 08:00 UTC .
VinDAX will open trading for IOOX/ETH trading pairs on 2020/05/04 08:00 UTC.  Users can now start depositing IOOX in preparation for trading.
That's a positive development for this project. Congrats team ioox.

That's a good new for the project. It surely means that team behind ioox is active. Its challenging to make an impact in already saturated market but those who keep on working ultimately gets there spot. 
SamaBB

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 07:44:08 PM

Touch-less payment system are need of the hour, as its mandatory requirement these days not to touch anything. Bad times also bring with them huge opportunities and its time for touch less payment system to take on the charge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: