Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅🚀🚀 [ANN]The AMZ Coin ICO goal is to support several projects ✅🚀🚀  (Read 5422 times)
onargalpu

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:02:18 PM

You will need to update the roadmap in order to understand when this project will be fully implemented . A lot will depend on this . That is I want to understand when investors will get their first profit

I am also interested in this as I understand it will be possible to get passive income and it will be very important to understand this now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rpeterberg

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:19:52 PM

they will have their own exchange and it looks pretty good, but the fact that in the initial stages you will need a more popular exchange is a fact

This will require hundreds of thousands of dollars and not everyone can afford the project at the initial stages and this is not always rational

let's see how the project will work and I think I will be able to buy coins in the near future .
at least the team is making services that will definitely be in demand
Barabare22

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:40:30 PM

please tell me when will crypto TV be launched? Already have any information about this? And I would like to see a working prototype

judging by the road map we are waiting for a lot of events this year and I think that the demand for tokens will be huge . So I want to buy even more coins even more

now is a good time to buy coins but I don't know when the listing will be it's still very important to understand when I can trade these coins

They will have their own exchange, but when there is a listing on other exchanges it will be a completely different story

we'll see what happens next but at the moment I like how this project works and I think the prospects will be huge .
I mean when will all the projects in the ecosystem be launched

everything will be clear on the road map and I like that the interest in the project is huge now
Deadmoroz_23

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 04:51:00 PM

as I understand it, at the moment there are more than 10,000 users on the platform and this is impressive . In fact these are unique solutions in this market

Yes, there is a huge interest now because they are building a real business and these projects will bring real benefits to people . This will be very important for me as I usually pay attention to such projects

it is difficult for me to say anything until I see that the projects will be launched .
this is still important to understand now
ilnoupinde

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:09:59 PM

please tell me when will crypto TV be launched? Already have any information about this? And I would like to see a working prototype

in any case it will be this year and I think the team will make a more detailed road map in order to understand what awaits us this year

this year we expect a lot of events as all applications of the ecosystem will be launched and interest in the coin will grow many times

Will the team take part in any events this year ?
This could really increase the credibility of this project and it would be just fine

they have more than 10,000 users now which means that there is a huge trust in the project and it will only grow
PauloGabrielle569

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:30:56 PM

You will need to update the roadmap in order to understand when this project will be fully implemented . A lot will depend on this . That is I want to understand when investors will get their first profit

I think that the coins will need to be held for more than a year in order to get income .
That is you need to understand when crypto TV will be more popular )
maigiahan

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 05:52:50 PM

I liked how the exchange looks, but in fact what it will be better than competitors, I do not really understand it .
let's see what happens next and how this project will work
maxacab

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:07:55 PM

in fact, this is a great idea and I'm glad that the team has extended the sales rounds . In fact, this will allow you to get a huge income in the future . I was just about to buy more coins

You only have a few days to buy these coins and it will be just fine since I can make a profit now

We'll see what happens after listing on exchanges and I hope we don't see a dump
predverstimmstar

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:33:24 PM

as I understand it, at the moment there are more than 10,000 users on the platform and this is impressive . In fact these are unique solutions in this market

I think that now there are many more users and this is outdated data because I see that the project community is growing rapidly

I actually like how the project is developing and I'm glad that there are so many users on the platform right now and I can draw conclusions that there will be demand for these technologies

judging by the interest in this platform we can already say that the demand for coins will be huge immediately after listing on exchanges

let's see what happens when the listing is made and it will be really interesting for me .
I will continue to follow the work of this project and the news from the team this will be very important
soymawimal

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 06:43:10 PM

I wonder what the team has plans for the near future .
this will still be very important to understand for investors and it is also important to understand when they will be able to get their first income
Alexander4wd

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:02:22 PM

I hope you are right and the project will not be too long for us and it will all be just fine right now

I don't really know what you're talking about . But I must say that this is a good investment for long term demand as the team will be able to provide demand for these coins
onargalpu

View Profile
March 10, 2020, 07:18:46 PM

judging by the road map we are waiting for a lot of events this year and I think that the demand for tokens will be huge . So I want to buy even more coins even more

I bought coins during the sales rounds but I don't really understand when there will be a listing on exchanges it will still be very important for me

they will have their own exchange and it looks pretty good, but the fact that in the initial stages you will need a more popular exchange is a fact

they didn't make any announcements about the exchange at all and I think they will be able to say this after the end of the 4th round of sales
rpeterberg

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:46:48 AM

Hello team !
when is the end of the 3rd round of sales and how much money have you been able to raise now ?
Barabare22

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:01:10 PM

all the same, the team will need to take part in any international events .
all the same, this will increase the credibility of the project

at the moment, the team has not made any announcements about this.
I think this will be as important as possible for me
Deadmoroz_23

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:18:55 PM

I bought coins during the sales rounds but I don't really understand when there will be a listing on exchanges it will still be very important for me

they didn't make any announcements about the exchange at all and I think they will be able to say this after the end of the 4th round of sales

I'm just going to buy coins now because now the price is the most profitable and you can get a very good advantage after listing on exchanges
bossmsc

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:34:40 PM

now is a good time to buy coins but I don't know when the listing will be it's still very important to understand when I can trade these coins

They will have their own exchange, but when there is a listing on other exchanges it will be a completely different story

we'll see what happens next but at the moment I like how this project works and I think the prospects will be huge .
I mean when will all the projects in the ecosystem be launched

now there are only working prototypes of the exchange and I have not seen anything like it .
we'll see what happens next and I'm sure I can buy coins
PauloGabrielle569

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 12:53:30 PM

I hope you are right and the project will not be too long for us and it will all be just fine right now

I don't really know what you're talking about . But I must say that this is a good investment for long term demand as the team will be able to provide demand for these coins

the demand will be in any case as it will be an ecosystem of several products that will be convenient to use every day
maigiahan

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 01:04:17 PM

I think the team understands this and will make announcements about the listing after the end of the 4th round of sales
kneedpertlomou

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 01:26:54 PM

please tell me does the project already have publications in the media ?
and also the project is presented on any ratings ?
it would be very interesting to me
predverstimmstar

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 01:40:36 PM

but it is quite surprising that there is such interest in the project right now .
for me this is still very important because you usually need to conduct IEO for this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: