Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:24:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫  (Read 4674 times)
Ananasssssssssssssss

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:31:24 PM

MTCore is based on a green and innovative system. They replace hardware for software and they replace energy for BIDs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
laipostdabpi

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:52:32 PM

Are you going to disclose your team members for this project? And some parts are still in your local language even if I chose English.

https://i.postimg.cc/LXj0NpQC/Screen-Shot-2019-12-17-at-4-59-16-AM.png
More than a month since this post and everything remaines the same.
onininad

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:49:36 PM

real estate sector is incredibly big money. blockchain technology must be present here
Why do you think they are investing in real estate? I can't get this point.
erbathcoldcon

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:20:50 PM

MTCore is based on a green and innovative system. They replace hardware for software and they replace energy for BIDs.
But still I would like to understand what they offer for investors and what profit I can get already during this year
garicat

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:38:33 PM

Why MTCore looks so different from whatever I know? How is it possible to learn more about your project?
you can read the white paper or information on the site . In fact I like the way this project is developing and what they offer to investors
ovindiara

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:18:16 PM

I guess those cryptocurrencies that use Proof of Stake, can be called more democratic.
What are democracy in the MTcore opinion? To have volting rights, you have to invest a lot?
the concept of a democratic currency is now quite strange, but I just need more information in order to understand it all
lechbiotilwea

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:37:30 PM

I checked the Shark Club https://mtcore.io/en/shark-club and for me it is similar to the typical Staking rewards, what do you think?
But nevertheless you can get a very good passive income which is very important for me and I will continue to monitor how everything works and develops
alfaro112

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:56:36 PM

This is not an ICO, so you can not buy MTCores directly.
In order to purchase MTCores you have to biderate: https://mtcore.io/en/bideracao
What is the actual difference between the investment and bideration? Can you tell?
I also don't really understand what the differences are . But apparently they are and will need to get more information about this
lechbiotilwea

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:14:55 PM

I guess those cryptocurrencies that use Proof of Stake, can be called more democratic.
What are democracy in the MTcore opinion? To have volting rights, you have to invest a lot?
The concept of a democratic currency is now quite strange for me and I do not really understand how this coin will differ from other coins in fact
ovindiara

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:30:10 PM

I checked the Shark Club https://mtcore.io/en/shark-club and for me it is similar to the typical Staking rewards, what do you think?
Nevertheless, you can get a very good passive income and this is important for me ! I have already joined this club and will take an active part in the project
hasingberzing

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:45:49 PM

based on the information I've read you will have plans to invest in real estate ? What are your ways to invest ?
Rajkumar_Thoorpathi

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:59:53 PM

Are you going to disclose your team members for this project? And some parts are still in your local language even if I chose English.

you will need to write to the official telegram group . they have already disclosed team members and I don't think there will be any problems with this if the company's policy hasn't changed
teloogetde

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:49:17 PM

let's see how successful this project will be and how popular it will be with investors . There are still many factors that will influence the growth of this project
lechbiotilwea

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:01:20 PM

based on the information I've read you will have plans to invest in real estate ? What are your ways to invest ?

I would also like to see more information about this . and understand when investors can get their first profit
dengyanhun8

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:15:56 PM

Why MTCore looks so different from whatever I know? How is it possible to learn more about your project?

you can read the white paper or information on the site . In fact I like the way this project is developing and what they offer to investors

as I understand it, they offer income without any risks due to the team's experience in investing . So I would like to test how this will all work
aj_woody

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:26:06 PM

The concept of a democratic currency is now quite strange for me and I do not really understand how this coin will differ from other coins in fact

it's quite difficult for me to understand this but I like the name of it and the fact that it will be a great investment for beginners who do not understand the movements of the market
lechbiotilwea

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:38:48 PM

But still I would like to understand what they offer for investors and what profit I can get already during this year
But as I understand it, it will be a good investment for the long term, although the potential income can be huge . so I'm sure I can buy coins soon
dengyanhun8

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:50:17 PM

you will need to write to the official telegram group . they have already disclosed team members and I don't think there will be any problems with this if the company's policy hasn't changed

it would be better to see the team at some international events and so you could trust the team of this project as much as possible
teloogetde

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:04:28 PM

I wonder when this coin will be listed on exchanges and who the team is currently negotiating with . It would be very interesting for me
popepiwirk

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:15:12 PM

perhaps the community will be able to influence the development of this project in some way and this will be very important for us . I mean it's important for me to understand how this is going to work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: