Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎🍀👫 [ANN] MTCore - WELCOME TO THE DEMOCRATIC CRYPTOCURRENCY 💎🍀👫  (Read 4683 times)
ethleolauto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:21:20 AM

what public events does the team plan to participate in and when will the next webinar be held ? I would like to get as much information as possible about the development of the project

webinars are held almost every week and you will need to join the webinars on the site and take part every week
irkodispe

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:17:39 AM

what public events does the team plan to participate in and when will the next webinar be held ? I would like to get as much information as possible about the development of the project

webinars are held almost every week and you will need to join the webinars on the site and take part every week

I really like it, too . At least the community can learn more about the development of the project and the team's plans for the future
minsnonttalsie

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:29:42 AM

let's see what the team can show this year .
I am essentially interested in long term investment and I like that the team will deal with real estate

I don't really understand how this will work yet and I think I need to learn more about how the team plans to generate revenue in this market
emogunus

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:44:47 AM

can I buy coins now or is there no information about this ? And what bonuses can I get at the moment ?

the site has information about this and in fact the team offers something unique for users and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me
dimozkin

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:56:39 AM

Hello everybody! please tell me the affiliate program is still working and how can I get a link to recommend the project to my friends
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:10:40 AM

Hello team ! I don't really understand how an ordinary cryptocurrency differs from a democratic one and where I can read more about it
RandalLeif

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:23:46 AM

Please tell us what is the difference between the rates that are already on the site ?
It's just very important for me to understand this . It is also important to understand when the project will start working

we will wait for announcements from the team about this, but the fact that it is profitable to invest in the project right now is a fact !
early investors get the maximum return and that's just fine
ethleolauto

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:37:44 AM

I like the fact that the team offers risk free investments and I thought there was nothing like this in this market !
I will continue to monitor how this project is working and developing right now
emogunus

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:50:16 AM

if I understand everything correctly then at these stages it will be investment in real estate and I would like to understand when I can get income if I invest in the project now ?
minsnonttalsie

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:06:39 AM

as I understand it, this is a working project right now and the team in fact offers unique opportunities for its investors . But how popular this project will be is a completely different question
meoswagavap

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:19:22 AM

now the team is showing an interesting project that will be unusual for this market and I do not understand what will happen to the volatility of these coins

I still don't really understand how this will work and when the listing will take place . This is going to be very important for me right now
hatimtai123

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 10:55:07 AM

Hello team ! I don't really understand how an ordinary cryptocurrency differs from a democratic one and where I can read more about it

read the white paper it will be completely different from the cryptocurrencies you are used to . In fact, the team offers risk-free investments in this market . And this is in fact a unique opportunity
mihabs

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:21:39 PM

Hello everybody! please tell me the affiliate program is still working and how can I get a link to recommend the project to my friends

just register on the platform and you will be able to take advantage of all the advantages of the affiliate program and also get a great income
cyapartdoolim

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:44:54 PM

if I understand everything correctly then at these stages it will be investment in real estate and I would like to understand when I can get income if I invest in the project now ?

at the moment I like what the team is doing and I think it will be a huge investment potential . I mean long-term investments , but also I would like to know when there will be a listing on exchanges
raitukerep

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:00:15 PM

I like the fact that the team offers risk free investments and I thought there was nothing like this in this market !

while it will be difficult to say something about this. There are too many startups on the market now and it's really hard to choose something worthwhile
sigsetzteken

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:19:10 PM

is the team interested in investing in real estate and getting income in this way ?
I just want to know how long it will take
guekenwordgrad

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:33:33 PM

I also need to understand all this , but I actually like the offer for investors and that is why I will support the project
termesepil

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:50:03 PM

at the moment, I can buy coins and what bonuses can large investors get ?
and I also wonder what kind of blockchain you will use for yourself ?
funphikelting

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:27:05 PM

Yes, it is difficult for me to understand how this will work and what benefits it will bring to the community . For me this is very important and I also need to understand why the blockchain will be used at all
termesepil

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:43:42 PM

if I invest now when I can get my first income I just don't really understand how it will work at the moment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: