Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More trust system abuse by Lauda  (Read 4546 times)
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:18:09 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2019, 05:04:49 AM by eddie13

Hahahaahahha

I was just trying to explain situations to you (you even asked), and you don't want it, so I'll stop..
Simple..

That was not intended to misrepresent your post, it was intended to convey my feelings about our discussion, which was basically going nowhere..
It's not like someone is going to read that and believe it is exactly what you wrote.. Notice the ... ... cuts even.. Do you think?

I don't want to motivate you against your will or force feed you unsolicited advice either..
That was not my intention either.. I was just trying to share information with you (that you asked) and you were seeming to take offence to it as if I was trying to make you study something you didn't want to, so it's time to stop right?

Ouch man..

your summary is truly quite a bit less than genuine, amiNOTrite?
It would be a less than genuine summary 100%, but was not supposed to be a summary.. I thought it was an obvious chop-job..

I like you man.. Don't get all mad..

If you don't want to dive deep into this rabbithole that's fine..

I mean.. I wrote that huge post for you directly answering a difficult and legitimate question you asked me, dropped a source link in another post for you further answering your question, and you came back with "unsolicited advice" and "putting a burdon on you to study"... Huh
You can probably understand that that was a bit frustrating and disheartening in our conversation for me, so I figure it was time to stop, and I'm sorry if I came back in a frustrated way..

I thought this was an honest question from you...

I just looked at your trust, and causes me to wonder if you were just recently motivated into this perspective or you have always felt motivated regarding your perception of restrictions on your freedoms?

So I gave you a quite detailed answer..

Was it a rhetorical question? Was it merely a jab at me questioning my motives?
Was I not supposed to answer it?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:48:48 AM

OK I'll stop..

Hahahaahahha

No wonder you receive red trust.  ahahahahahha  

Do really believe that you are representing the ideas of my post fairly?    Of course, I have a tendency to ramble a bit with explanations and even stream of consciousness, sometimes, but your summary is truly quite a bit less than genuine, amiNOTrite?

Ultimately, you can do whatever you want in terms of your posting behavior(s) or pestering anyone (including me) on any given topic, because I don't easily get flustered, even when members seem to be attempting to purposefully misrepresent the gist of my earlier points... like you seem to have just done.  Go figure?

I think I was right about your rambling, if you like walls of text go enjoy with TOAA.

You are not just a spectator here as you are claming in every post of yours, you are a part of the problem because of this !!!

theymos has also ~Lauda

theymos Distrusts these users' judgement:
3. ~Vod (Trust: +29 / =2 / -5) (1351 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
17. ~Lauda (Trust: +34 / =4 / -1) (1233 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

JayJuanGee Trusts these users' judgement:
1. theymos (Trust: +32 / =2 / -0) (DT1! (56) 6380 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
4. Vod (Trust: +29 / =2 / -5) (1351 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
14. Lauda (Trust: +34 / =4 / -1) (1233 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Source: LoyceV's Trust list viewer.

It seems you are either confused or betting the middle.. IDK..

Eddie13 is talking 100% genuine and on topic, it is you who deny to take responsibility with literally no reason than fear to loose your "[blank 2]".

Or just say, you would include someone in your trust list even if they are an harm to the system.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10248

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 05:11:01 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2019, 05:28:37 AM by JayJuanGee

Hahahaahahha

I was just trying to explain situations to you (you even asked), and you don't want it, so I'll stop..
Simple..

O.k..  No problem.

That was not intended to misrepresent your post, it was intended to convey my feelings about our discussion, which was basically going nowhere..

Fair enough, I suppose.  But, I already said what my interpretation was.

It's not like someone is going to read that and believe it is exactly what you wrote.. Notice the ... ... cuts even..

I suppose that the cuts help, but I have been around the block for a decently long period of time, and I always try to represent accurately the statements of others and even give them the benefit of the doubt if I am not sure if I understand their argument, and even sometimes steel manning their arguments in order to attempt to address the stronger of the variations of arguments that can be read from their comments.   Just seems to be a better practice to attempt to give fair readings to people, even when disagreeing (maybe even especially when disagreeing), in my experience.

I don't want to motivate you against your will or force feed you unsolicited advice either..

That's good.  I had already mentioned that I frequently will get a bit stubborn if I believe that someone is trying to get me to do something that I did NOT decide to do on my own.

That was not my intention either..

Fair enough.

I was just trying to share information with you and you were seeming to take offence to it

I already am familiar with a lot of that information. It is not like I just realized the various points that you made and how you so amazingly tied various points together.  You weren't really telling me anything that I did not already know - not that I arrived at the same conclusions as you or even believe that the evidence and the arguments that you were making were persuasive in terms of getting me to consider the evidence in a different light.  I am NOT totally closed to ideas of juggling my trust lists around, and I actually have some ideas that I have been considering, but I am not going to necessarily discuss my trust consideration ideas publicly, even though there are some possibilities that I might consult with one or two members before finalizing my changes... NOT necessarily that I would consult, but there are possibilities.  There are also possibilities that I might research into my considered changes a bit before I make them, but none of these considerations are really urgent on my mind at the moment, just some possible adjustment to which I had/have been giving some cursory thinking.

as if I was trying to make you study something you didn't want to, so it's time to stop right?

I don't take assignments very well, just like I was in grade school, I did not take them too well.

I did grow up though, and I found that there were certain ways in which I could receive assignments, but consider them to be ones that I had chosen to get involved in, rather than receiving them from someone else.

Ouch man..

There is no ouch because you have not really said anything that resonates with me in terms of some kind of thing that I need to do or consider.  So, I am not sure how there could be any "ouch."  I have enjoyed some of the back and forth today, even though maybe I ended up spending a bit more time on it than I would have preferred, and there is one project that I was NOT able to make very much progress on today.  Actually there was another project that interfered, also, with my ability to get to one of my earlier intended projects, so it was NOT just you that caused me a bit of extra time away from that other earlier intended personal project that I had set for myself for earlier today.

your summary is truly quite a bit less than genuine, amiNOTrite?
It would be a less than genuine summary 100%, but was not supposed to be a summary..

That is how I read it, but sure, I could see some other possible plausible explanations.  They are not very persuasive, but I can appreciate that it is possible that you meant the ellipses to have communicated a message different from the message that I read.  Again, that does not seem to be a very plausible theory, but I can see that it is a kind of stretch of a possible intention.

I like you man.. Don't get all mad..

hahahahaha

If that is how you treat your friends, I would surely hate to see what it would be like to be your enemy.    Cheesy Cheesy:D Cheesy Cheesy  

By the way, reminds me of a story.

I had this friend, several years ago, and I was trying to get close to that friend in a kind of dating way.. and I might as well call her a girlfriend that I would have wanted to have.  This is well over 20 years ago.  

That wannabe girlfriend kept pushing me off onto her younger sister (by a few years).  Her sister was a bit annoying and even a bit immature, but also a bit fun in some kind of full of energy kinds of ways, too, especially because we were all kind of young and adventurous... relatively speaking, so I hung out with the younger sister on a frequent basis, and, for a few years, during that time of my life, I got to know other members of that family too.  

When I ended up moving away from that area, I had kind of fond memories for the various members of that family including that younger sister who I had spent a lot of time with, and when I got back in touch with the annoying younger sister (nearly 15 years after having moved to a separate place and different activities in my life), I had kind of wondered how we had fallen out of touch, so I was a bit excited when it came time to reunite with the younger annoying sister.  

After I spent some back and forth communications and then a few days reuniting with that younger annoying sister, my memory was refreshed regarding why I had fallen out of touch, and why she was so damned annoying.      

hahahahahhaha... so yeah, your comment reminded of a situation in which I had a friend (that younger sister) that was quite a burden of a friend, but surely much more tolerable in terms of annoyance 15 years earlier when I had more energy, and it can be really difficult to maintain friendships like that, and even more difficult when older (at least for me).

If you don't want to dive deep into this rabbithole that's fine..

Yes.  I prefer to stay above ground.  Thanks for offering a graceful exit, for me.   Wink Wink

Edit:  I thought that we were done, and then I see that you added some more.  I am not going to go back and edit any of my earlier part to the extent any of that might have changed on your end... but anyhow, I will respond to the rest of your post.

I mean.. I wrote that huge post for you directly answering a difficult and legitimate question you asked me, dropped a source link in another post for you further answering your question, and you came back with "unsolicited advice" and "putting a burdon on you to study"... Huh

Something like that.  Yes.

You can probably understand that that was a bit frustrating and disheartening in our conversation for me, so I figure it was time to stop, and I'm sorry if I came back in a frustrated way..

Maybe we are all made up, already?  Perhaps?

I thought this was an honest question from you...

I just looked at your trust, and causes me to wonder if you were just recently motivated into this perspective or you have always felt motivated regarding your perception of restrictions on your freedoms?

So I gave you a quite detailed answer..

Hey, you chose how to respond, whether detailed or otherwise.  That's your choice.

Was it a rhetorical question? Was it merely a jab at me questioning my motives?

Well, we were going back and forth, and it seemed to me that you were kind of heavy on the "Lauda hate", so when I looked at the red trust in your profile from Lauda, I thought that red trust might have had been partially motivating the way that you chose to respond to me in your various earlier posts.  You largely seem to have addressed my assertion(s).  You did not need to address it... that was up to you.

Was I not supposed to answer it?

Up to you.  Of course, it was fair game because I raised it, but of course, you could have just ignored what I said, too.  Seems weird to reconsider the matter after you have already decided and you have already posted your list or the response that you had considered to be appropriate.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 05:47:11 AM

OK I'll stop..

Hahahaahahha

No wonder you receive red trust.  hahahahahha  

Do really believe that you are representing the ideas of my post fairly?    Of course, I have a tendency to ramble a bit with explanations and even stream of consciousness, sometimes, but your summary is truly quite a bit less than genuine, amiNOTrite?

Ultimately, you can do whatever you want in terms of your posting behavior(s) or pestering anyone (including me) on any given topic, because I don't easily get flustered, even when members seem to be attempting to purposefully misrepresent the gist of my earlier points... like you seem to have just done.  Go figure?

I think I was right about your rambling, if you like walls of text go enjoy with TOAA.

We have already gone back and forth a few times... TOAA and me.

You are not just a spectator here as you are claming in every post of yours, you are a part of the problem because of this !!!

You are free to make whatever determination that you deem appropriate, and I will let my words speak for themselves in terms of whatever I was purportedly claiming in terms of my spectatorship perspective or not. 

theymos has also ~Lauda

theymos Distrusts these users' judgement:
3. ~Vod (Trust: +29 / =2 / -5) (1351 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
17. ~Lauda (Trust: +34 / =4 / -1) (1233 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)

JayJuanGee Trusts these users' judgement:
1. theymos (Trust: +32 / =2 / -0) (DT1! (56) 6380 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
4. Vod (Trust: +29 / =2 / -5) (1351 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
14. Lauda (Trust: +34 / =4 / -1) (1233 Merit earned) (Trust list) (BPIP)
Source: LoyceV's Trust list viewer.

It seems you are either confused or betting the middle.. IDK..

Eddie13 is talking 100% genuine and on topic, it is you who deny to take responsibility with literally no reason than fear to loose your "[blank 2]".

Yeah.. right... .. You seem to just want to stir shit, and attempt to go over points that have already been covered. 

Or just say, you would include someone in your trust list even if they are an harm to the system.

I am not trusting anyone that I consider to be a harm to the system - although in my earlier post, I mentioned that I was considering making some adjustments, but at this time, I have no intention to discuss my trust considerations in public threads nor in response to any kind of assertion that I am somehow not doing it right....  I think that I already largely and sufficiently addressed this whole point at least once and maybe even more than once... and perhaps even more than I had needed to explain....     

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
hacker1001101001

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 06:36:38 AM

I am not trusting anyone that I consider to be a harm to the system - although in my earlier post, I mentioned that I was considering making some adjustments, but at this time, I have no intention to discuss my trust considerations in public threads nor in response to any kind of assertion that I am somehow not doing it right....  I think that I already largely and sufficiently addressed this whole point at least once and maybe even more than once... and perhaps even more than I had needed to explain....    

Fine. I would be happy to see your adjustments, my respect for you would increase for sure. Hope it happens soon before more people loose there hope in DT.

Btw, I liked your above story about your well said "younger sister girlfriend" ! Cheesy
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 06:53:17 AM

I am not trusting anyone that I consider to be a harm to the system - although in my earlier post, I mentioned that I was considering making some adjustments, but at this time, I have no intention to discuss my trust considerations in public threads nor in response to any kind of assertion that I am somehow not doing it right....  I think that I already largely and sufficiently addressed this whole point at least once and maybe even more than once... and perhaps even more than I had needed to explain....    

Fine. I would be happy to see your adjustments, my respect for you would increase for sure. Hope it happens soon before more people loose there hope in DT.

Btw, I liked your above story about your well said "younger sister girlfriend" ! Cheesy

My contemplation of adjustments to my trust list do not involve Lauda.... so don't attempt to suggest that.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 04:15:44 PM

I am going to start keeping a record of Lauda deleting and replacing their frivolous negative rating in an attempt to further manipulate and abuse the trust system. This is the 3rd time the rating has been deleted and replaced.

Lauda   2020-01-02   Reference   Dishonest. Wouldn't trust. See also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182530.msg52385837#msg52385837.
Continues to post lies out of spite, see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210651.msg53466749#msg53466749. Missing dot.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 04:17:11 PM

Missing dot.
That shouldn't have ended in there. Replaced a fourth time to correct this mistake. Thanks for the heads up.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 04:26:13 PM

Missing dot.
That shouldn't have ended in there. Replaced a fourth time to correct this mistake. Thanks for the heads up.

Maybe you should replace it once an hour? Perhaps that would keep you from harassing slightly fewer people if you are busy doing that.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2020, 04:28:40 PM

Missing dot.
Maybe you should replace it once an hour? Perhaps that would keep you from harassing slightly fewer people if you are busy doing that.
There's no effect on any user when I replace a rating, let alone it constituting "harassing". I can't undo the butthurt of a dumb 'Murican with my magic wand, sadly.

I do know what your problem is. You've failed to accomplish a useless pajeet-level deal with me as you have with others, thus it hurts being unable to further facilitate your trust farming.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 12:06:58 PM

Finally found it.

No, that's intentional.

- If a person has mostly negatives, then they should clearly have a negative score.
- If a person has only positives, then they should clearly have a non-negative score.
- If someone who previously had lots of positives gets a negative, this is interpreted by the system as "This person could very well be a con man! I can't be sure, though, since it's just one rating. Better show ??? just in case".
- If they then get several more negatives after the first negative, the ??? will turn into a negative score, as it should.
- If they get positives after the first negative, then this is interpreted as "Oh, it looks like that negative is probably wrong. I guess I can now mostly ignore it."

See the full algorithm here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066857.0

It's entirely legitimate to give someone a new positive rating just to negate a negative rating. (In this case you should explicitly respond to the negative rating you're negating.) It is not legitimate to keep deleting and reposting negative ratings to put the system back into "this guy just turned scammer!" mode. People who do that shouldn't be trusted.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 12:19:52 PM

Finally found it.

No, that's intentional.

- If a person has mostly negatives, then they should clearly have a negative score.
- If a person has only positives, then they should clearly have a non-negative score.
- If someone who previously had lots of positives gets a negative, this is interpreted by the system as "This person could very well be a con man! I can't be sure, though, since it's just one rating. Better show ??? just in case".
- If they then get several more negatives after the first negative, the ??? will turn into a negative score, as it should.
- If they get positives after the first negative, then this is interpreted as "Oh, it looks like that negative is probably wrong. I guess I can now mostly ignore it."

See the full algorithm here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1066857.0

It's entirely legitimate to give someone a new positive rating just to negate a negative rating. (In this case you should explicitly respond to the negative rating you're negating.) It is not legitimate to keep deleting and reposting negative ratings to put the system back into "this guy just turned scammer!" mode. People who do that shouldn't be trusted.

Your such a pajeet. How can you reference a 2015 post when the system has changed so much, only a Sexually transmitted disease like you would stoop so low.

Keyboard fucker

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
The-One-Above-All

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 12:40:53 PM

to me, it is like a kind of unsolicited advice.

you are trying to put some kind of burden on me to study  ... ...  a sufficient amount of research about basics or whatever.

OK I'll stop..

Hahahaahahha

No wonder you receive red trust.  ahahahahahha  

JJG the low functioning dreg waffling turd, keeps on supporting clear trust abuse. Not just in this case with lauda but in other instances also. How has this scumbag avoided red tags so far?? man up DT good guys.

Those supporting clear trust abuse are clearly untrustworthy. DT members should tag them red. This is what the system is for.

Lauda abuses trust usually to

a/ punish those that present observable instances of his prior scamming and shady deeds
b/ Punish those that present observable instances of his pals that entrench him with support prior scamming and shady deeds
c/ those that speak up to defend those he is abusing.

yogg, jjg, mosprognoz, owlcatz, tman, mornobozo, thenew anon, ultraelite, xtraelv tourettes poet, all of these are every bit as bad as lauda for trust abuse because they enable and support his trust abuse. ALL should be red tagged to warn others they condone his scamming and extorting and shady escrowing and trust abuse (to conceal those instances) if that is not untrustworthy then what is??

note them all down and work towards making sure these are all cut away from positions of trust.

laudas trust abuse is too blatant now, they know that accounts days are numbered don't focus to much only on lauda.

Also start pushing behind this reset idea i see some members supporting, this would be an excellent first step to prevent this kind of trust abuse lauda enjoys being able to dole out.

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 04:09:25 PM

yogg, jjg, mosprognoz, owlcatz, tman, mornobozo, thenew anon, ultraelite, xtraelv tourettes poet, ~snip boohoohoo sob sob~
ALL should be red tagged to warn others

Be my guest, there you go : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=140827

I consider starting to collect these neg feedbacks. Smiley
Kinda feels like pokemon, gotta catch'em all Tongue
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 02:16:20 AM

Another removal and replacement in a sad and transparent abuse of the trust system.

Lauda   2020-01-24   Reference   Dishonest. Wouldn't trust. See also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182530.msg52385837#msg52385837.
Continues to post lies out of spite, see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5210651.msg53466749#msg53466749. And: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5214377.0

Amazing coincidence these ratings always appear when I am critical of their friends.
Timelord2o67

Activity: 372
Merit: 39

Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:00:32 AM

I consider starting to collect these neg feedbacks. Smiley
Kinda feels like pokemon, gotta catch'em all Tongue

Take it from me, it's not always glitz and glamour...

Sometimes ya gotta stop for autographs and photos...

.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.CoinPlaza Exchange (IT)  ★☆★ .
.❖ Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in   .
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 11:28:53 PM

So Lauda, when am I going to get to see some of your new found reasonable approach to your frivolous negative trust ratings?
truth or dare

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:48:18 AM

So Lauda, when am I going to get to see some of your new found reasonable approach to your frivolous negative trust ratings?

These red tags on your account are clearly not related to scamming or attempting to scam. Rather than begging for your abusers to be more reasonable, it would be best to go directly to theymos and have them punished for increasing the risk of members being scammed. They do so by devaluing the trust score to personal disagreements and attempting to silence your dissenting views. This is incredibly damaging to this forum in the two most serious possible ways.

Those tags are clear examples of trust being used to silence.

They accuse you of trust list manipulation, then themselves openly engage in red tag bartering.

This forum has to be cleansed of such behavior. Personal disputes must be left out of the trust system. 

Reading back on nullius prior to his innactivity it is sensible to approach that account as purchased. It looks to be laudas alt now. Theymos should be investgating that account as per password change / reset and email and all other possible checks.

I suggest that you message theymos directly and have him act on your behalf. It is a clearly attack on this forum to have such a member with long history of successful trade lacking any form of evidence of scamming or financial risk cast in to doubt.

By allowing those with clear evidence of financially dangerous behaviors in their histories to red tag yourself they are devaluing the entire system. Something other than asking for leniency from their abuse must be done.

There is no point getting into abuse / not abuse long term.
There is no way to define abuse when it has been opened up to subjectivity as red tags have been in recent years.

When searching recently for the requisites for flags it seems theymos adopted very same words that you have suggested to him in thread shortly after you discussed it with him. Perhaps he'll listen carefully to your problem.

It is disappointing that other default trust members fear to
rebuke and reverse this clear abuse.
hacker1001101001

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 07:21:36 AM

-snip-

Most of this abuse is just flicked off by theymos under making the system more decentralized and Him not willing to act as an central authority around. Still I think it's BS overall, by looking at the number of users fearing to speak out or even operat a service here without being in an fear of being abused under diffrence in opinions.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 07:34:36 AM

These red tags on your account are clearly not related to scamming or attempting to scam. Rather than begging for your abusers to be more reasonable, it would be best to go directly to theymos and have them punished for increasing the risk of members being scammed. They do so by devaluing the trust score to personal disagreements and attempting to silence your dissenting views. This is incredibly damaging to this forum in the two most serious possible ways.

Those tags are clear examples of trust being used to silence.

They accuse you of trust list manipulation, then themselves openly engage in red tag bartering.

This forum has to be cleansed of such behavior. Personal disputes must be left out of the trust system. 

Reading back on nullius prior to his innactivity it is sensible to approach that account as purchased. It looks to be laudas alt now. Theymos should be investgating that account as per password change / reset and email and all other possible checks.

I suggest that you message theymos directly and have him act on your behalf. It is a clearly attack on this forum to have such a member with long history of successful trade lacking any form of evidence of scamming or financial risk cast in to doubt.

By allowing those with clear evidence of financially dangerous behaviors in their histories to red tag yourself they are devaluing the entire system. Something other than asking for leniency from their abuse must be done.

There is no point getting into abuse / not abuse long term.
There is no way to define abuse when it has been opened up to subjectivity as red tags have been in recent years.

When searching recently for the requisites for flags it seems theymos adopted very same words that you have suggested to him in thread shortly after you discussed it with him. Perhaps he'll listen carefully to your problem.

It is disappointing that other default trust members fear to
rebuke and reverse this clear abuse.

I have been warning all of this would happen for years. Theymos isn't going to do anything. He finds it much simpler to throw me under a bus rather than have to eat crow and admit I was right from day one, and he went overboard. Also, to act on my behalf would be to admit he moderates trust, which is something he never EVER does of course (any more). Frankly I agree with that part, it is just too bad he had to come to that conclusion after he burned my reputation leaving me with a posse of permanent detractors abusing the trust against me and an uphill battle to restore my reputation. I was happy to be uninvolved with forum politics until I was forced into it in this way. All because of one con artist troll with some crocodile tears pulled a fast one. Now you are all stuck with me Smiley

I am encouraged at least so see him take steps in a positive direction with the trust system, but they are half measures that are left so vague as to be functionally useless. If he had simply unilaterally declared there has to be some kind of observable documented evidence of theft, violation of contractual agreement, or violation of applicable laws for leaving negative trust ratings or flags, it would simplify a lot of this bullshit, because the debate over guilt would be one of a matter of fact, not a matter of who is most popular or convincing. Instead we are left with this confusing mishmash of arbitrarily enforced half rules. He had an opportunity to make a clear break with the old system with these last updates and build a new culture around the trust system. Instead what he did was build a world class nuclear submarine, then installed a screen door on it.

He chose to use very vague language with loopholes for abuse so big you could drive a bus through. It is kind of ironic some one who is clearly very focused on individual freedoms and is more libertarian minded would end up setting up a system that is effectively mob rule. This is why republics work, because without them, the majority just votes away the rights of the minority right or wrong. Then it just becomes one big popularity contest and everyone is stripped of their rights piecemeal. Requiring evidence to use the trust system to make an accusation would essentially play that role that a republic does, one of preserving the rights of an individual within a democracy.

Unfortunately Theymos has this concept in his mind that having hard rules will mean this place will start becoming authoritarian. Unfortunately this place is already largely authoritarian, just in the vacuum left trying to avoid doing it centrally, now it is done by the mob instead. I have said all of this a thousand times, but people are too focused on how much they dislike me rather than the validity of my words. The truth is usually quite unpopular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: