Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Garnex | Return to the gold standard  (Read 3723 times)
mithightheli

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:03:41 AM

Will you pay dividends to your token holders?

Not. This is a utility token .

Investors can only profit from the rise in the price of the token

What growth potential of the token price do you expect for the next 2-3 years? can investors get 100% profit?

I bought tokens on pre-sale and if they close the hardcap, then by the end of the year I plan to get up to 100% profit from investing in Garnex

The project quickly closed the pre-sale. Interestingly, they will close the hardcap just as quickly?

Investors believe in the success of the project

I am in their telegram chat, and admins told me that they are going to announce about it soon. So we should be patient
Attracting $ 20 million in 2020 is not so simple. I think that everything will depend on large investors and venture funds

Garnex quickly raised $ 750,000 and many large investors can come into the project when they reach the softcap

Perhaps now the Garnex team has taken a break to better prepare for the main stage of the token sale
What are the dates of the main stage?
I am in their telegram chat, and admins told me that they are going to announce it soon. So we should be patient
If they don't announce it in a month they will lose community and investors
Why? They should create a working platform than make fast IEO and lose everything
Lol what?? They made 750k just for a pre-sale. Why they shoud lose everything?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kelvil1223

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:16:06 AM

How to participate in the Garnex token sale?
Do I need to register in the white list?

At the moment, you can take part in the $ 1500 gold giveaway raffle!

https://my.garnex.gold/
Givaway is still working? I can't open link for some reason, and there is no info in google about it, sounds like a scam
As I know they finished it. But they will make a new one before the main stage
Any information about IEO? Somebody knows how to talk with garnex team I have a good offer for them
As I know they will announce this month about it
fehu20

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:31:14 AM

What growth potential of the token price do you expect for the next 2-3 years? can investors get 100% profit?

I bought tokens on pre-sale and if they close the hardcap, then by the end of the year I plan to get up to 100% profit from investing in Garnex

The project quickly closed the pre-sale. Interestingly, they will close the hardcap just as quickly?

Attracting $ 20 million in 2020 is not so simple. I think that everything will depend on large investors and venture funds

Garnex quickly raised $ 750,000 and many large investors can come into the project when they reach the softcap
Are you sure about it? Because they still haven't announced any future plans. Seems like they just take money
Yes, they are preparing to the main stage. Admins told that it will be in 2-3 month
Not so long but why team doesn't give any information to community? there is nothing in their social networks
They have a strange marketing strategy. But it can be ok, i suggest them to find a good marketing manager
hopscangxopou

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:42:41 AM

When will you present your technical documentation and a new roadmap?
You can check nodes and smart-contracts on the website. Roadmap will be updated soon
It is too hard to understand what nodes mean. community wants to know what they are going to do
Nodes - is how smart-contracts work together and which of them are used on project development
tioringrazon

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:53:53 AM

You can check nodes and smart-contracts on the website. Roadmap will be updated soon
So, as I know IEO will be in near future, gj team
I think they can create a mob app. Like and gold market or crypto-gold market. It will be very innovative
Do you really think that someone will use it? For what reason?
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:47:42 AM

Have any mining companies supported your idea of creating digital gold?
As i know yes, there are some partners from gold mining industry
Which one? No one could name them!
Maybe Karuschain or titanium? I know some project from the mining industry but why they should be partners?
Garnex should find partners on gold delivery and gold market. Titanium and karus are not on this field
Maybe it will be better to cooperate with big jewelry markets?
mithightheli

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:00:15 AM

Will you provide airdrop before the main stage of IEO, and any info about bounty program?
That will be cool, I think the price can go up and this is a good opp to get profit
If you want to get profit, you should invest in the project and wait till it enter global cryptomarket. You can't earn much only with airdrop
Sometimes you don't have much to invest but you want to take part in crypto life. So you use airdrops and bounty
Did you get a lot on airdrops? Most of all my airdrops are deadcoins now
Agreed. I have about 30 different coins from airdrops and only 2 of them are alive
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:13:02 AM

Can you name any new partner, because I can't see any info on garnex website. But you are right, they raised softcap very fast, I think they can raise about 3-4 millions during ieo

Wow, that's amazing! Can i still take part in IEO with bonuses?

I think team will announce about it, and there are always bonuses at the exchanges

That will be cool! I want to have an opportunity to buy more garnex tokens. I think it can be a profitable long-term investment

You should join their telegram group. They give more info there than on other social networks
I don't have much time to check what's going on on telegram chat. So what should I do to get all info
fehu20

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:26:34 AM

I am in their telegram chat, and admins told me that they are going to announce about it soon. So we should be patient

Perhaps now the Garnex team has taken a break to better prepare for the main stage of the token sale
What are the dates of the main stage?
I am in their telegram chat, and admins told me that they are going to announce it soon. So we should be patient
If they don't announce it in a month they will lose community and investors
Why? They should create a working platform than make fast IEO and lose everything
Lol what?? They made 750k just for a pre-sale. Why they shoud lose everything?
Maybe he told about futher plans. That they can lose their community
hopscangxopou

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:39:01 AM

How to participate in the Garnex token sale?
Do I need to register in the white list?

At the moment, you can take part in the $ 1500 gold giveaway raffle!

https://my.garnex.gold/
Givaway is still working? I can't open link for some reason, and there is no info in google about it, sounds like a scam
As I know they finished it. But they will make a new one before the main stage
Any information about IEO? Somebody knows how to talk with garnex team I have a good offer for them
As I know they will announce this month about it
Admins told me the same thing. So we should wait. I think they can easily get hardcap
fehu20

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:51:40 AM

It is too hard to understand what nodes mean. community wants to know what they are going to do
Nodes - is how smart-contracts work together and which of them are used on project development
Will you get the info to ordinary users?
mithightheli

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:09:11 AM

I think they can create a mob app. Like and gold market or crypto-gold market. It will be very innovative
If I trade only gold and crypto, I will use it
tioringrazon

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:20:36 AM

Pre-sale users already received their GLD tokens?
Yes, i buy about 10000 tokens on the Pre-sale. Now I want team to make IEO as soon as possible
Wow, you are a large investor. Good luck with it!
You spend 10k$!!! Whydo you believe in this project?? Any guarantees?
mithightheli

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:32:12 AM

Can the situation in Iran negatively affect your project?

Usually, panic forces you to sell shares of American companies and invest in crypto. This will positively affect the development of the project.
What do you think about other american competitors in these sphere. Can they make troubles for garnex?
Do you think that non-blockchain projects are competitors for Garnex?
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:44:33 AM

I want to see which companies really support your idea. You create a global project and the community likes your idea

The site indicates several partners that Garnex has at the moment https://garnex.gold/

Thanks. I saw that the site indicated five partners.

I am also wondering which mining companies support your project?
Why mining companies should support Garnex. They are competitors and they are able to create some problems for this project
Garnex will show how blockchain technology can solve almost all problems in this sphere
mithightheli

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:37:46 AM

Have any mining companies supported your idea of creating digital gold?
As i know yes, there are some partners from gold mining industry
Which one? No one could name them!
Maybe Karuschain or titanium? I know some project from the mining industry but why they should be partners?
Garnex should find partners on gold delivery and gold market. Titanium and karus are not on this field
They just produce gold. I thought that market should come to mining companies
AndreMichael

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:50:21 AM

They made a second giveaway, do you know it?
Cliff01

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:03:41 AM

Yes, i buy about 10000 tokens on the Pre-sale. Now I want team to make IEO as soon as possible
Maybe he is fool. If he lose so much what he will do?
fehu20

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:17:42 AM

If I trade only gold and crypto, I will use it
Don't worry bro. They are already developing it
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:30:48 AM

You spend 10k$!!! Whydo you believe in this project?? Any guarantees?
Cmon bro. They have real mine. And they mine gold. What can goes wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: