Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥 MalwareChain - Cybersecurity Lab on Blockchain 🔥  (Read 2028 times)
wanthome

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:06:10 PM

Read the thread and join the discord for the most up-to-date info. That has helped me.

I've already joined their discord channel, but I still think they need to do a better job for their community.

What do you mean? All of my questions have been answered quickly. They make announcements in updates channel fairly frequently.

They even launched their first bounty to give away $1000 in MALW.

Your statement confuses me. That's all.

I feel they are doing a pretty good job.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ekopcie

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:19:54 PM

Discord bounty campaign launched, prize pool $1000
We are waiting for all interested!

https://discord.gg/3X9xRMh
What are the conditions and restrictions? I would like to participate in the bounty company, but first I need to understand whether there are pitfalls?

JonsinFrolo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:23:27 PM

Hi guys. Explain to the newcomer what the concept of the project is? How can this project be useful to me, as an ordinary user Huh
Piskaev

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:07:57 PM

Hi guys. Explain to the newcomer what the concept of the project is? How can this project be useful to me, as an ordinary user Huh

It is worth noting that the platform is based on the blockchain and rewards its nodes, it will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. Shocked Shocked
chikuryan

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 09:34:51 PM

It is worth noting that the platform is based on the blockchain and rewards its nodes, it will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. Shocked Shocked

You must understand that the investor must see the finished product in action. I have seen many similar projects, but only some of them have achieved real success.
misautoz

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 12:59:36 PM

I would like to buy malv coins, tell me, which cryptocurrency exchanges are already trading this coin?
mustyukp

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:41:03 PM

I would like to buy malv coins, tell me, which cryptocurrency exchanges are already trading this coin?

On the CREX24 exchange, and I think it's a good choice. Grin Grin
volokolam

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:52:07 PM

Bro, tell me, do you need to go through the KYC procedure in CREX24 to start trading?
Listratent

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 05:53:31 PM

Bro, tell me, do you need to go through the KYC procedure in CREX24 to start trading?

A very good and important question, because as far as I know, many beginners have problems with passing KYC.
JonsinFrolo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 09:28:05 PM

A very good and important question, because as far as I know, many beginners have problems with passing KYC.

I do not see this as a problem, because you only need to go through this procedure once, and the following will be much easier.
bushok

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 11:16:49 AM

I have long had a trading account on this exchange, definitely a good choice.
ekopcie

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:22:24 PM

Accidentally stumbled upon the project, I decided to get acquainted closer. Yes, of course, a service of this level can achieve popularity among people who are willing to give everything for a high level of security.
Piskaev

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 06:24:25 PM

Accidentally stumbled upon the project, I decided to get acquainted closer. Yes, of course, a service of this level can achieve popularity among people who are willing to give everything for a high level of security.

I agree with you, I read that the project is already gaining popularity in the European market, because people there are not poor, they value the protection of their personal data.
chikuryan

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:43:27 PM

I agree with you, I read that the project is already gaining popularity in the European market, because people there are not poor, they value the protection of their personal data.

I want to note that, now in the market of projects of this direction is very small, I think the team has every chance to find its place under the sun. Grin Grin Grin
misautoz

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 07:47:04 PM

I want to note that, now in the market of projects of this direction is very small, I think the team has every chance to find its place under the sun. Grin Grin Grin
Yes, but there is still competition, and I believe that this will have a good impact on the development of quality of service, competition is the engine of progress.
nicwenzel

Activity: 68

Anon

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:54:58 AM

I agree that this project t has a very good chance of fulfilling its initial goal in the whitepaper and possibly even revising it to expand even further!

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
mimk97

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 04:03:04 AM

I must say that I have been quietly watching from afar and think the implications of the success of this project given its delivery thus far could completely change the landscape of modern cyber security.

Can you imagine, not having to be beholden to whatever software has negotiated a contract with your PC manufacturer of being solely reliant on some service you have to pay for monthly or annually?

This could revolutionize the industry of they can successfully create the infrastructure to be able to incentivize running "discovery nodes" to detect new threats in real time and add them to the completely free threat library that would benefit any and all users!

This could truly be a GAME CHANGER!
Flechashe

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:10:24 PM

Only Crex24 users in the EU are mandated to follow their KYC mandate. Elsewhere in the world, they are not and even though Crex24 does not allow users from the US, UK, Canada and Israel, those users can still actively trade on the exchange if they use a little ingenuity or creativity.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 03:18:48 PM

I must say that I have been quietly watching from afar and think the implications of the success of this project given its delivery thus far could completely change the landscape of modern cyber security.

Can you imagine, not having to be beholden to whatever software has negotiated a contract with your PC manufacturer of being solely reliant on some service you have to pay for monthly or annually?

This could revolutionize the industry of they can successfully create the infrastructure to be able to incentivize running "discovery nodes" to detect new threats in real time and add them to the completely free threat library that would benefit any and all users!

This could truly be a GAME CHANGER!

If they can deliver the features what they want to achieve here, then, the next thing to work on is the exposure of their project. Because more satisfied users will further increase the number of users. Those satisfied ones that are really thankful for its existence will surely endorse them to their friends, colleagues and many others. The platform itself will speak for themselves and word of mouth is one of the best marketing tools along with its sustainability aspect.
Barsban

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:34:59 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 05:58:09 PM by Barsban

Grin Grin Grin Lol, how many fools with $$$ want to carry there money to unknown strangers :-) Maybe it will be better if you will give your money to me? I honestly promise to return you 10% at the end. It's the good deal. Anyway, this is more that you receive here.

P.S. What game changer "tech" do you see there? :-) The same story as always: unknown, very possible black hat "devs" want to sell there 100% premine to fools. Look at the thread. They don't answer questions about there KYC/KYD. If there is legit project then there are no reasons to show us faces and IDs. Do you know why they do not do this, fool? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: