Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥 MalwareChain - Cybersecurity Lab on Blockchain 🔥  (Read 2028 times)
JonsinFrolo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:39:37 PM

I am interested in the main question, how can I earn tokens by participating in the development of the project?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bushok

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:42:14 PM

I must say that I have been quietly watching from afar and think the implications of the success of this project given its delivery thus far could completely change the landscape of modern cyber security.

Can you imagine, not having to be beholden to whatever software has negotiated a contract with your PC manufacturer of being solely reliant on some service you have to pay for monthly or annually?

This could revolutionize the industry of they can successfully create the infrastructure to be able to incentivize running "discovery nodes" to detect new threats in real time and add them to the completely free threat library that would benefit any and all users!

This could truly be a GAME CHANGER!
Bro, you're right, they have a good chance of real success, but there's still a lot of work to do.
Barsban

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:45:48 PM

I am interested in the main question, how can I earn tokens by participating in the development of the project?

Now, they have "promoting Campaign" to SPAM everyone on discord and other platforms without permissions to bring them new fools. If you will recruit many fools then they will give you some 30 cents for your "job".
ekopcie

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:27:15 PM

6 ways to earn MALW!!!
ANALYZING FILES AND LINKS UPLOADED BY USERS, 50% of the fee charged for each scanning operation. The final price for the scan of each file or website depends on the amount of data processed. Cool Cool
Piskaev

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:29:16 PM

A great way to earn extra money for everyone, it is 30% of the scanning fees are distributed among all the nodes that added new threats to the database in a given period in proportion with each node's input.
Barsban

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:38:47 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2020, 06:59:58 PM by Barsban

Cool this time black hat  devs created more fake newbie accounts to hide messages with serious questions and trues by posting there nonsense many times Smiley

Looks like ekopcie, Piskaev, devs and others are the same person who want to take your money Smiley
chikuryan

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:09:51 PM

A great way to earn extra money for everyone, it is 30% of the scanning fees are distributed among all the nodes that added new threats to the database in a given period in proportion with each node's input.

This all looks very promising, but let's not depart from reality, there is still a lot of work ahead. I am happy to observe the development of the project. Grin
Ilostincryptopia

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 07:16:27 PM

So this project is about stopping malware?
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:19:46 PM

Grin Grin Grin Lol, how many fools with $$$ want to carry there money to unknown strangers :-) Maybe it will be better if you will give your money to me? I honestly promise to return you 10% at the end. It's the good deal. Anyway, this is more that you receive here.

P.S. What game changer "tech" do you see there? :-) The same story as always: unknown, very possible black hat "devs" want to sell there 100% premine to fools. Look at the thread. They don't answer questions about there KYC/KYD. If there is legit project then there are no reasons to show us faces and IDs. Do you know why they do not do this, fool? Smiley

What questions did we not answer?
Especially for you and everyone who doubts the seriousness of this project.
Check our registration here: https://soswy.state.wy.us/Business/docs/19Q4Domestic.pdf (search for MalwareChain LLC) -
According to the roadmap, legal registration was completed in January.
Since we have completely decided on jurisdiction therefore, after receiving a legal opinion that MALW is not a security
token information about all team members will be open.
AltcoinBaggins

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2020, 09:32:41 PM

Question no 1: What do you guys gonna do about polymorphic malware? Considering the core of MalwareChain concept (as I have understood it from WP) is about storing hashes of suspicious files on blockchain. I mean, any teenager or noob can and likely will take that extra step if writing malware (dead simple example - picture Windows EXE that updates own resources using Win32 API - so easy to write, and the EXE/DLL can change it's own hash every launch or every minute or whatever). And that's where heuristics have to kick in, system call analysis etc., so I'd be interested in how's that going to be addressed in your project ...

Question no 2: How would you prevent bad actor (eg. me) from running several Discovery nodes, and submitting false matches to your antivirus database, eg. hashes of wallets of competitor's coins or even your own wallet/client, some common Windows DLL etc.? How are the inputs going to be validated, if the DB is supposed to be updated real-time, according to your WP.

No trolling just genuine interest, that's some of the questions I would ask myself if building such a system.
Barsban

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:46:44 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 12:11:39 AM by Barsban

Especially for you and everyone who doubts the seriousness of this project.
Check our registration here: https://soswy.state.wy.us/Business/docs/19Q4Domestic.pdf (search for MalwareChain LLC) -
According to the roadmap, legal registration was completed in January.
Since we have completely decided on jurisdiction therefore, after receiving a legal opinion that MALW is not a security

With such big amount of fools who give your money it is easy possible to register MalwareChain LLC anonymously.

Question What? How lack of "legal opinion" stop you from show all info about team members with full KYD now? Smiley

May I expect that next time lack of toilet paper in the toilet will stop you from posting all information about the team?

Barsban

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 11:55:17 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2020, 09:07:07 AM by Barsban

So this project is about stopping malware?

Nope, it is about stopping fools to have money.

Question no 1: What do you guys gonna do about polymorphic malware? Considering the core of MalwareChain concept (as I have understood it from WP) is about storing hashes of suspicious files on blockchain. I mean, any teenager or noob can and likely will take that extra step if writing malware (dead simple example - picture Windows EXE that updates own resources using Win32 API - so easy to write, and the EXE/DLL can change it's own hash every launch or every minute or whatever). And that's where heuristics have to kick in, system call analysis etc., so I'd be interested in how's that going to be addressed in your project ...

What? polymorphic malware? Too hard. Shut up and take my money!
The main question: why antivirus must have blockchain database of hashes at all and why it's better that current solutions Smiley Lol.

Question no 2: How would you prevent bad actor (eg. me) from running several Discovery nodes, and submitting false matches to your antivirus database, eg. hashes of wallets of competitor's coins or even your own wallet/client, some common Windows DLL etc.? How are the inputs going to be validated, if the DB is supposed to be updated real-time, according to your WP.

Run away before it will be possible to you and me to start discovery nodes for 2 BTC each to add such hashes.
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:49:03 AM

Not only file hashes will be written to the blockchain, but also a heuristic for finding these threats something like a linked list. This will be completely open information, so that everyone can use it to create their own applications.

The node rank will consist of its history and deposit of coins. Heuristics / hashes will be included from all nodes, but the final developer will decide what threshold for the rank will be used in his application, or the user can choose it.

No trolling just genuine interest, that's some of the questions I would ask myself if building such a system.

If you are interested in the details, try to contact devs directly (best in Discord)
AltcoinBaggins

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 02:05:49 AM

Not only file hashes will be written to the blockchain, but also a heuristic for finding these threats something like a linked list. This will be completely open information, so that everyone can use it to create their own applications.

The node rank will consist of its history and deposit of coins. Heuristics / hashes will be included from all nodes, but the final developer will decide what threshold for the rank will be used in his application, or the user can choose it.

If you are interested in the details, try to contact devs directly (best in Discord)
Thanks for explanation, that's answers I was looking for. I'll have a look around project's Discord.
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:07:58 AM

MalwareChain have been listed to Crypos Masternode Platform

COLD MASTERNODE HOSTING
0.99$/month cold hosting with a few clicks

SHARED MASTERNODE SERVICE
— Advanced security system;
— Fully automated processing of deposits/rewards/withdrawals;
— Reward payouts every hour;
— Scalable reinvestment feature;
— Detailed portfolio tracking dashboard;
— Fast withdraws (from instant to 48 hours max);
— Sliding scale fee system.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ct9C3vT
malwarechain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:31:05 AM

some news feed from Discord server:

- At first! Thank you all for your help in testing our platform, we didn't even expect such an active participation of our, so far small community in this rather complicated matter.
All identified deficiencies will be surely eliminated in the next version, which is expected by the end of this month.

- Second! This month, a number of new listings are also expected, MALW will be available on another fairly large and respected exchange on which you do not have to go through KYC procedure from wherever you are.

And many, many more! Stay tuned for updates!
Barsban

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:56:28 AM

--skip--

Question What? How lack of "legal opinion" stops you from showing all info about team members right now? Smiley

May I expect that next time when I will ask about Know Your Developer lack of toilet paper in the toilet will stop you from posting this information and answer this question?

You are selling your premine coins for not a low amount of money & premine more and more coins with almost only your masternodes on the network every day & pulling time with team members verification. It is really smell like scam.
JonsinFrolo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:14:59 PM

- Second! This month, a number of new listings are also expected, MALW will be available on another fairly large and respected exchange on which you do not have to go through KYC procedure from wherever you are.

Already have information, what is this cryptocurrency exchange? Are the negotiations already underway?
bushok

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:03:20 PM

Already have information, what is this cryptocurrency exchange? Are the negotiations already underway?

This is not so important, as long as it was large and popular.
ekopcie

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:04:59 PM

Question What? How lack of "legal opinion" stops you from showing all info about team members right now? Smiley

I have already met projects that hide information about the team, I do not think that this issue is so important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: