Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 [ANN][POS/MN] 🔥 MalwareChain - Cybersecurity Lab on Blockchain 🔥  (Read 2028 times)
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 09:30:54 AM

Does anyone else trust a free antivirus? Personally, I'm not! Only paid platforms work for the client, not against him!

In some ways, I agree with you, free cheese only in a mousetrap.

In the right hands, even free resources can be used usefully, but for those who do not want to bother and understand the details, it is better to pay a small amount.

In my opinion, 0.1 MALW is a pretty low security fee.

Let's not get too far ahead, before we draw conclusions, we need to test the service, which I will do now. Cheesy Cheesy

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Barsban

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 09:35:05 AM

Does anyone else trust a free antivirus? Personally, I'm not! Only paid platforms work for the client, not against him!

In some ways, I agree with you, free cheese only in a mousetrap.

In the right hands, even free resources can be used usefully, but for those who do not want to bother and understand the details, it is better to pay a small amount.

In my opinion, 0.1 MALW is a pretty low security fee.

Let's not get too far ahead, before we draw conclusions, we need to test the service, which I will do now. Cheesy Cheesy

We already have conclusion with others that download wallets from unknown devs who reject to post there info is not safe and secure.  And no reason to pay scammers and spammers with a lot of fakes at discord and here to use the tool with possible backdoor and database of only 100+ viruses from MSDOS era when there is good well-know FREE antivirus exists VIRUSTOTAL.

nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:00:30 AM

what role does blockchain play in all this, isn't it easier to use traditional methods of fighting viruses?

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Daniterse

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:06:30 AM

what role does blockchain play in all this, isn't it easier to use traditional methods of fighting viruses?

My friend, blockchain plays a key role here, because only these technologies can guarantee real security.
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:16:12 AM

My friend, blockchain plays a key role here, because only these technologies can guarantee real security.

True. Without blockchain it will not be possible and secure to move money from fools to anon Evil Dev, Hackerd, CyberHacker and Don Mafiosi team. Without blockchain they can easy go to jail. But it's possible to use blockchain to securely and anonymously sell all 100% premined coins to fools before exit scam. And you are not in the jail because of key role of blockchain, but have own island.
wanthome

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:25:17 AM

Blockchain will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. It's delicious, isn't it?
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 10:35:43 AM

Blockchain will allow a huge number of users to be involved in the work of detecting and combating cyber threats, thus opening a new technological era. It's delicious, isn't it?

Right. Users will detect this cyber thread later and will combat with it here trying to find the ways to get any info about evil devs with there money after exit scam Smiley))
batagor225

Activity: 271

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 10:52:52 AM

A good idea of the platform, let's see how it will work in practice.

■ KuBitX ■   Download Our Whitepaper             | Instagram | Linkedin | Twitter ▄▄▄ 
██████ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform  ██████
 focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Flechashe

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:06:04 AM

I want to participate in the bounty. I've heard somewhere that bounty's company is already up and running.
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:13:04 AM

I want to participate in the bounty. I've heard somewhere that bounty's company is already up and running.

Nothing can be easy.
You must find as many fools as you can. No restriction, but better for unknown Malware Devs if your fools will be so stupid to give money for anonymous without any research. Better if they will not have any skills in computer tech at all and don't know words like "premine", "market manipulations", "dump", "know you developer(KYD/KYC)" and "fakes". The best if they will not know how to read.

And please be aware that assisting criminals is prosecuted by law. And spamming like devs do at discord is also the crime

Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 11:15:44 AM

A good idea of the platform, let's see how it will work in practice.

In practice it will work like this to clean fools pockets and feel devs bags with money.
hungchenyao

Activity: 87

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 11:48:18 AM

Complete tasks and get rewarded. Shocked MalwareChain bounty campaign include sharing the official news posted by the project, publishing original posts about MalwareChain, creating video reviews and articles, posting on blockchain forums, etc. Grin
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 12:48:19 PM

Despite the negative situation on the market, the MALW coin continues to be stable in price. Wink Wink Wink
dawoodkhan97

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 12:56:04 PM

Despite the negative situation on the market, the MALW coin continues to be stable in price. Wink Wink Wink

I understand that stability is the key to success, but I would still like to see the pump. It's possible, isn't it?

ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
Fallenkeith2019

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 01:12:53 PM

Complete tasks and get rewarded. Shocked MalwareChain bounty campaign include sharing the official news posted by the project, publishing original posts about MalwareChain, creating video reviews and articles, posting on blockchain forums, etc. Grin

Im curious, where can we see the bounties at?
Barsban

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 02:04:19 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2020, 02:35:20 PM by Barsban

I understand that stability is the key to success, but I would still like to see the pump. It's possible, isn't it?

Of course, it is already in the roadmap, pump&dump before exit scam. It's easy goal, because 99% of coins is owned by anonymous black hat devs. You know. Only waiting for more fools onboard. Stay tuned!

wnfakind

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:25:18 PM

Discord bounty. Information here https://discord.gg/3X9xRMh
nicwenzel

Activity: 68

Anon

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:34:31 PM

Discord bounty. Information here https://discord.gg/3X9xRMh

1,000$ reward, sounds very tempting. Now there are not many participants, this makes me even more happy. Grin

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
wnfakind

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:51:50 PM

1,000$ reward, sounds very tempting. Now there are not many participants, this makes me even more happy. Grin

I agree with you, bro, it's tempting. I very often participate in bounty of various projects, I consider this occupation very profitable.
dawoodkhan97

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2020, 05:29:09 PM

I agree with you, bro, it's tempting. I very often participate in bounty of various projects, I consider this occupation very profitable.

In 2018, participation in all sorts of airdrop and bounty brought significant income, but now this niche is dying, in my opinion. Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: