Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:11:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 2020 be bearish as well?  (Read 3816 times)
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:26:08 AM

Where does this bearish talk come from, been bullish for a long long time

We are talking about bearish because that's what we feel in more than a year already.
You are lucky if you are experiencing a bullish market because that simply means you are profitable.

Though we can't generalize as there are people who make money in any market situation but it's noticeable that majority are hoping for a market improvement.

We're all in the same market. Look at the charts, Bitcoin is up quite a bit over the last year. So, even coins that are trading for a little less Satoshi value than they were last year are actually worth more or about the same as they were in USD. I'm not sure what projects you're in, but the ones that I have invested in are worth more than they were when I got in last year. I just don't see how you could lose money in a 100+% year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:28:29 PM

We all are aware of bitcoin halving and most of the users are discussing about a possible bitcoin pump post halving which might or not not give pump to the value of altcoins. So do you think halving will provide openings for altcoins with a pump or altcoins will continue to be bearish in 2020?
I make assumption based on what happened in last halving, last halving made Bitcoin bull run
that's why I think Bitcoin will be bull run too in the future. and Bitcoin is the reason on altcoin moves
Bitcoin can trigger altcoin to get pump. that's the sequence of halving affects
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:54:14 PM

We all are aware of bitcoin halving and most of the users are discussing about a possible bitcoin pump post halving which might or not not give pump to the value of altcoins. So do you think halving will provide openings for altcoins with a pump or altcoins will continue to be bearish in 2020?
I make assumption based on what happened in last halving, last halving made Bitcoin bull run
that's why I think Bitcoin will be bull run too in the future. and Bitcoin is the reason on altcoin moves
Bitcoin can trigger altcoin to get pump. that's the sequence of halving affects

I'm very bullish that bitcoin will surely rise the value after the halving starts and it will just go down if investor and whales will dump the BTC and it will surely affect a lot of people and it might happen like year of 2017 (Hopefully not).

And also altcoin could go up and drop if the value of BTC will keep on rising since investor will surely sell their alts if just to accumulate BTC which is very practical if you knew that it is profitable.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:06:02 PM

if bitcoin gets pump for some reason then alts will bleed even more than this because people will be accumulating btc bu dumping the alts. bitcoin halving will only be beneficial for the holders of bitcoin not the alts as it is going to limiting the supply of btc not alts..
It is obvious that the halving of bitcoin is only going to benefit bitcoin, altcoins are struggling and after many difficult years they will have to face a year in which everyone is going to be deeply interested on what the price of bitcoin begins to do and that is not good for them, because if the price of bitcoin begins to go up then most likely people are going to sell their altcoins to buy bitcoin and if the price goes down then their price will go down as well.
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:39:29 PM

2020 should be bearish as well because look around you Cheesy everyone is holding bags waiting for prices to go up.. there is nobody who wants to buy at this point. Let alone for more than $20000 which is needed for a new ATH. Sentiment of people needs way more time to reset. If you think about your friends or colelagues who know about btc, most of them bought some already, probably didn't make great money and most likely being down on it. It takes time to regain confidence after you failed with something. People need to talk themselves into being greedy again.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 12:28:48 AM

Too early to judge, were still in January and a lot of actions already occur. Year 2020 could be another wild ride for crypto but I’m very optimistic that this year will be different and exciting, let us hope for the best and stay positive.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 04:00:16 AM

Have many expectations this year 2020 many are waiting that bitcoin will goes up and I'm the one also waiting for that. Pump of bitcoin we don't know when anytime from now bitcoin will berish at well and value will goes up. Be positive always because we don't know what happen next. As we do be patient and have hope.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:05:39 PM

For me i think theres no bearish market this year , 2 consecutive years 2018 and 2019 bears dominated the market , but this year i guess bears are on vacation and bulls will take over the market.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:13:21 PM

For me i think theres no bearish market this year , 2 consecutive years 2018 and 2019 bears dominated the market , but this year i guess bears are on vacation and bulls will take over the market.
yeah maybe there were a short time of bear market but the majority of months will be good for all of us,since Halving season is near and also investors are coming back from 2017 resting.

look at the strong hold of $8,500-$9,000 price of bitcoin indicating the good start of the year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:23:28 PM

I do not think that those altcoin will have a bearish market. As of now, some of the altcoin is on the bull state because it is slowly preparing for the halving that is about to happen. People tend to store or buy some bitcoin that is why the altcoins price has been effected by their demand to bitcoin. 2020 will be the day for both altcoins and bitcoin for sure.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:50:15 PM

That's right. There are indications that market will be as good as it can be. BTC and Altcoins are moving upward right now. Green market was really good to see and investors are again gaining their confidence and trust. There is no way that a bullrun can be hindered on this direction.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:39:45 AM

2018 yes, but I wouldn't really consider 2019 a bear market. The price of Bitcoin slowly continued to rise over the whole year and ended up over 100%. Altcoins weren't doing the greatest in 2019, but that's probably because most people were investing into Bitcoin in anticipation of the next run. I think once people start cashing out their profit from investing in Bitcoin at the cheap price, we'll start to see them turn to alts to make some more profit and they'll start going up as well.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 07:29:32 PM

2019 was not dominated by the bears, that was a positive year for bitcoin in which it doubled its price, how can you say it was dominated by the bears? This year is proving to be incredible difficult to predict, the whole first month was positive and the second month has been positive as well but I will be honest, I do not really understand why the price is going up so abruptly when the halving has not taken place and its effects should not be felt this soon.
TemTum

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 08:38:20 PM

Bull run is in play its already seen with some coins like temtum going 3x already

TemTum surely the best alt for big profits this year

Working mainnet after 7 years of research and work as part of a PhD

Two exchanges - coinall and liquid, 1.5M usd of volume per day - third exchange coming online soon with a market cap top 90

Deals with nation states to run their digital currency !
sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 05:39:45 PM

More than a month has passed since the beginning of 2020 and as we see the market is not bearish, on the contrary, it is growing and we can already begin to say that the market is bullish.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 06:27:24 PM

Bitcoin always gets pump after halving so it wouldn't be bearish anymore.

do you mean btc will remain high forever  ? oh no i think thats not possible  . idk if there were already previous halving but if there are , why btc feel down after sometime  .  btc is already volatile and there are no fix for that not even halving  . 2020 is not only for halving but we are also expecting good for other cryptos  and it was happening now  .  btc and other alts like eth and ripple are now increasing slightly  . how i only wish that this will continue for a long period of time   .
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 05:13:43 PM

Bitcoin always gets pump after halving so it wouldn't be bearish anymore. Not all altcoins can follow it.
Bitcoin before halving will definitely grow, but after halving, everything is mixed because Bitcoin can both grow and fall in price.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2020, 11:58:02 PM

There are so many things that shows maybe 2020 will not be bearish like last year I mean we will be having BTC halving I think that alone is enough to create pickup in prices then altcoin might see some growth also especially if more project devs decide to get altcoin into circulation and some start getting used in the mainstream Am sure there will be more cryptocurrencies awareness that last year

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:45:32 AM

There are so many things that shows maybe 2020 will not be bearish like last year I mean we will be having BTC halving I think that alone is enough to create pickup in prices then altcoin might see some growth also especially if more project devs decide to get altcoin into circulation and some start getting used in the mainstream Am sure there will be more cryptocurrencies awareness that last year
Hopefully what you feel that cryptocurrency will begin to improve from last year, very many are expecting it. at the beginning of this month it seems that it has begun to see improvements in the movement of all tokens starting with bitcoin and of course followed by other altcoins. hoping that there will be no bearish 2020 and what bitcoin will do will certainly make it better towards the very desirable.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:26:53 AM

2020 is off to a good start. Seems like it's going to be a good time for crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: