Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nothing is wrong with altcoins  (Read 2879 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 04:20:15 PM

In recent days, the situation on the cryptocurrency market has changed slightly in favor of altcoins. For example, since the beginning of 2020, BTC has grown by 34% and ETH by 63%. As for LTC and EOS, they are even higher - by 78%. This gives a bit of optimism, now many will turn to altcoins face and more closely begin to study new and existing projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cafoo4161

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 05:52:05 PM

You're right sir nothing wrong with altcoins but altcoins without serving anything is all wrong. People just create coins and waiting for people buy and sell it. 2019 was mostly scam year with currencies without project. I hope 2020 will be different. Also i wait for HOX Token which going to list three big exchanges and developing own mainnet. I hope HOX will be listed at Kucoin.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 06:00:13 PM

In recent days, the situation on the cryptocurrency market has changed slightly in favor of altcoins. For example, since the beginning of 2020, BTC has grown by 34% and ETH by 63%. As for LTC and EOS, they are even higher - by 78%. This gives a bit of optimism, now many will turn to altcoins face and more closely begin to study new and existing projects.

It is too early to compare the trends, because we had just one month in to 2020 so far. It is true that Ether had a slight jump so far, but we also need to remember that the Ethereum exchange rates (versus Bitcoin) was going down for most part of Q3 and Q4 2019. I would rather say that the altcoin prices are moving towards stabilization after an extended bearish phase.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:13:41 PM

If we have noticed, Bitcoin dominance has reduced a bit which means Altcoins are gearing up for a move as well. At every Bitcoin mega move, alts will decline except the two markets are moving up together.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:32:24 PM

If we have noticed, Bitcoin dominance has reduced a bit which means Altcoins are gearing up for a move as well. At every Bitcoin mega move, alts will decline except the two markets are moving up together.
If bitcoin dominance haven't decrease it would have been a sad story for all altcoins by now and thanks to bitcoin now many will start believing that altcoins haven't lost its strong movement yet, just imagine if bitcoin reach 20k again many altcoins will bring massive ROI

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 06:39:39 PM

LTC,BNB was not going fall down? how these are fine in your perception, among all of top ranking altcoins i think BNB is still 60% down but struggling to recover, i never worried BNB because it's will recover in front of big IEO wazrix, as well as LTC price so lower in currently and going lost ranking gradually.

Nothing big affected in EOS that is your correct explanation, in the market price is cool.  
TemTum

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:11:30 PM

Great to see adoption happening on TemTum’s blockchain

Currently an average of 30,000 non exchange transactions per day and increasing - it took bitcoin over three years to hit the same milestone

The future looks promising as more and more companies and national state test out temtums blockchain

source for Bitcoin stat - https://www.blockchain.com/charts/n-transactions?timespan=all

puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 09:12:35 AM

I think that altcoins pump will certainly be. Bitcoin now shows bullish sentiment and other coins are also starting to move. The situation is changing and this is a good sign. I think those who have money to invest in cryptocurrency will be able to make money in the near future. Just need to consider all the risks.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 04:06:49 PM

It is too early to compare the trends, because we had just one month in to 2020 so far. It is true that Ether had a slight jump so far, but we also need to remember that the Ethereum exchange rates (versus Bitcoin) was going down for most part of Q3 and Q4 2019. I would rather say that the altcoin prices are moving towards stabilization after an extended bearish phase.
The market always alternates between UPS and downs, and even an "all-powerful" technical analysis cannot predict how long this will last. I do not give advice on buying or not buying cryptocurrencies, I just gave a little statistics and expressed my opinion about investing.
olabsd

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:37:12 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 02:55:35 PM by olabsd

The question is interesting, however I would definitely recommend you to evaluate solutions on your own after recommendations. Cause your own experience matters a lot as well, own requirements, own vision. You cannot just follow the platform someone recommends
jetskur

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:38:18 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 02:56:02 PM by jetskur

The question is interesting, however I would definitely recommend you to evaluate solutions on your own after recommendations. Cause your own experience matters a lot as well, own requirements, own vision. You cannot just follow the platform someone recommends

Hey. I absolutely agree with you and this is also the strategy I follow. What is important as well - innovations, milestones and working product. At least for me. By the way, talking about you, are there many solutions you follow these days? How are you usually discovering new ones?
olabsd

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:43:51 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 02:57:03 PM by olabsd

Hey. I absolutely agree with you and this is also the strategy I follow. What is important as well - innovations, milestones and working product. At least for me. By the way, talking about you, are there many solutions you follow these days? How are you usually discovering new ones?

Nope, I cannot say that there are many, only 2 or 3 most advanced ones. Basically, my favorite these days is Verasity with their VRA token. Guys are coming with entirely new standards on video sharing industry, having more than 700k active users. What I am really impressed with - VRA token is having truly high trading volume, leading Binance DEX and is already listed on Kucoin (more Tier 1 exchanges listings are planned). And there are pretty bold milestones being met, for example, Verasity has proved its value to publishers by dramatically increasing viewer engagement and video views on their site domains to 1.3M viewers. Of course, I recommend you to check out their website to explore more
jetskur

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:44:39 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2020, 02:57:54 PM by jetskur

Nope, I cannot say that there are many, only 2 or 3 most advanced ones. Basically, my favorite these days is Verasity with their VRA token. Guys are coming with entirely new standards on video sharing industry, having more than 700k active users. What I am really impressed with - VRA token is having truly high trading volume, leading Binance DEX and is already listed on Kucoin (more Tier 1 exchanges listings are planned). And there are pretty bold milestones being met, for example, Verasity has proved its value to publishers by dramatically increasing viewer engagement and video views on their site domains to 1.3M viewers. Of course, I recommend you to check out their website to explore more

From your words definitely sounds impressing. I will check out more shortly and get back with thoughts
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:50:08 PM

i dont think so .  bitcoin wont losoe its dominance because most of the users are going to prioritize btc more than anything else but if you mean the increase of the price of btc is lower than what the alts increase , that could be because btc is too expensive but alts have less expensive price and that gives an illusion of a higher price increase .  nothing is wrong with altcoin  but if you think there is then that is already your problem  . alts are only just a coin but people are making a decision if what will happen to them  .
olabsd

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:50:53 PM

From your words definitely sounds impressing. I will check out more shortly and get back with thoughts

Will be waiting for you, pretty sure you will find out many great aspects there
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:36:43 PM

I will start hating altcoins only when bitcoin raise up to 20,000$ and altcoins fail to move up as well, many people are putting blames on altcoins today as if bitcoin is not in loss itself, the ATH of btc was 20k and now it's trading for 7,000+ thats like 12,000$ lost please how will this not affect other altcoins as well? Top altcoins will surely lose value as well, to me this present loss of altcoins are positive, look at coins like LTC, EOS, BNB, these coins are doing fine. You will only have problem if you invest in crap altcoins

I agree with you, altcoin which will never give us profit is altcoin which does not have a product or project from altcoin that has no progress, so that the price of altcoin will never increase and will become shitcoin, but if we hold altcoin that really has a good product, then we don't need to worry about holding it, because the price will increase if the market starts to recover and there is a bull run.

wellay

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:23:55 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 09:04:24 PM by wellay

Blockchain solutions are progressing more and more into specific industries that used to work without it few years ago. And to be honest, I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Even though, many parameters must be analyzed before blindly believing in the benefits
juegav

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:24:31 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 09:05:02 PM by juegav

Blockchain solutions are progressing more and more into specific industries that used to work without it few years ago. And to be honest, I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile blockchain solutions are bringing to the table. Even though, many parameters must be analyzed before blindly believing in the benefits

Hey. This is true. And what are the industries you are following? And how are you basically exploring new solutions on the market?
wellay

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:31:56 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 09:05:46 PM by wellay

Hey. This is true. And what are the industries you are following? And how are you basically exploring new solutions on the market?

I attend lots of music festivals and sporting events, which is why I was excited when I discovered GET Protocol. It seems like a really cool solution with a lot of adoption and promising future. I wanted to share some info about them and ask for your opinion. GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way
juegav

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:32:26 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 09:06:32 PM by juegav

I attend lots of music festivals and sporting events, which is why I was excited when I discovered GET Protocol. It seems like a really cool solution with a lot of adoption and promising future. I wanted to share some info about them and ask for your opinion. GET Protocol offers a blockchain-based smart ticketing solution that can be used by anybody who wants to sell tickets in an honest and transparent way

Hmm, this sounds interesting as this is the in demand industry. But can you probably come up with more info on GET protocol?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: