Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin Bleeding  (Read 2556 times)
govorrue

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:27:31 PM

Interestingly, you are not the first person recommending Threefold. Had no time to check out the solution before, but will do shortly and get back with own thoughts afterwards. Thank you very much for your recommendation

Yep, share your thoughts afterwards. Curious to know and discuss more specifically

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:39:43 PM

Altcoin is not increasing for so many days. New money is not coming in market.So Always invest in good Top 30 Altcoins for being Safe.

Investing into a cryptocurrency whether it is into Bitcoin or into Altcoin, better to know that risk is always associated into it because we are into a volatile market where changes are inevitable so better to expect the unexpected specially when it comes to the prices. All cryptocurrencies are really that valuable if and if only if you know how to choose the worthy coins to invest with. It is indeed to keep on investing into the top Altcoins to be safe but still we are into a vast world of crypto so must still need to think out of the box to see better opportunities that are not yet unfold or discovered by many people. Patience is needed also in any types of investment because if you easily gets pissed off, you will just turn out making impulsive decisions which maybe be bad for you.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:44:59 PM

Altcoin is not increasing for so many days. New money is not coming in market.So Always invest in good Top 30 Altcoins for being Safe.

Altcoins hasn't been encouraging investors, lately. I believe it's because more persons are converting their altcoin to Bitcoin. Its been noticed that Bitcoin value hasn't been highly volatile as I can see it's ruminating around $6800 and $7300. I hope the value of Bitcoin experiences a substantial boost anytime soon.
Anystacee

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:48:18 PM

It has been so for a long time,  most coins just come up and are affected by dump not long after emergence, long term investment in coins that have already established their stand in crypto space will surely yield benefits, just hold unto what you know.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:07:58 PM

Because of scam happenings, many new altcoins are now difficult to rise. Most investors are now smart enough to choose new projects or have not fully invested in them. Many users now know that last 2019 isn't for altcoins, for sure everyone hopes that this 2020 will return to trustworthy projects, even though it's hard to pick one, but I'm hoping that there will be developers who will support that time when everyone gets more profit in altcoins.
I also think that way, indeed recently there have been a number of new projects that lead to fraud, although that is not all but there may be many investors who have fallen into these projects, and maybe that is what is difficult to make new projects to be able to successful, due to lack of support from investors which resulted in not achieving sales according to the desired target, and of course investors will now be more careful and more observant in choosing to invest in ICO coins, and this year I hope there will be an increase in several new projects and the team will be able to develop more projects and will take on more responsibilities rather than profits.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:21:48 PM

You're right. As long as the market is below, the only right decision to invest is only in the top altcoins. I personally understand that you need to choose the most working and demanded altcoins and I chose ETH and LTC for investment, as well as several tokens of promising platforms. The main thing is not to rush and make the right choice.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:30:12 PM

but not today.. Its in super green when I saw last. And I hope it sustains the day with super green and move forward. I want green month after a long gap.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 01:40:36 PM

Top 30 also doesn't guarantee that the coins are safe for the long term, but it's better than trying new coins that can dump just in a matter of hours.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:43:10 PM

New money are not coming in is the main problem presently but for how long? Because crypto keeps getting better since the early 2019 many banks are joining crypto space and big business companies around the globe are getting into blockchain business, it's only a matter of time, very soon crypto will be everywhere
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:45:10 PM

When compared with new coins, investing in the top 30 coins can indeed be said to be safer. But to make a profit yourself, it does not mean that investing in the top 30 coins will give us a profit, sometimes we also have to use strategies or estimates at what price we will buy the coin and whether the coin is possible to be able to recover and increase so buying the coin will be able to give us an advantage later.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 01:49:22 PM

Because of scam happenings, many new altcoins are now difficult to rise. Most investors are now smart enough to choose new projects or have not fully invested in them. Many users now know that last 2019 isn't for altcoins, for sure everyone hopes that this 2020 will return to trustworthy projects, even though it's hard to pick one, but I'm hoping that there will be developers who will support that time when everyone gets more profit in altcoins.
It is right that now many investors are smart but the previous two years market also affected the ICOs because in the past two year there were a number of projects which were started by well established companies and a few of them were started by years old brands but they also failed to obtain their targeted fund in their ICOs. Their sale was also affected a little bit by their weak marketing strategy.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 02:35:52 PM

Altcoins hasn't been encouraging investors, lately. I believe it's because more persons are converting their altcoin to Bitcoin. Its been noticed that Bitcoin value hasn't been highly volatile as I can see it's ruminating around $6800 and $7300. I hope the value of Bitcoin experiences a substantial boost anytime soon.

It is obvious, because during the last 6 months, the Bitcoin dominance has risen from 45% to 70%. The market share of the altcoins has fallen by more than half. The exchange data also suggests that a lot of people are converting their altcoins, either to Bitcoin or stablecoins such as USDT and PAXUSD. And more worryingly, this trend is continuing even now.
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:38:51 PM

Scams are only a small factor that makes it difficult for new altcoins to raise prices, the main reason is still the weak establishment and organization of plans from developers, they are only important on the outside and neglect the inner value of the project, that's why many projects just got listed, then it went down so quickly and almost made people disappointed, 2020 needs a more blood change if new altcoins want to compete. Speaking of long-standing altcoins, bitcoin is leading them so strongly, this bleeding can only end when bitcoin is stable

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:46:22 PM

Top 30 also doesn't guarantee that the coins are safe for the long term, but it's better than trying new coins that can dump just in a matter of hours.
In crypto market mainly concentrate the marketcap because of security purpose so top 30 altcoins are good to invest in trading and long term is our own risk. But new coins are huge risk for long term relationship so we must read the OP and pick the perfect coin is a right decision for current manner.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 02:51:21 PM

The top 30 altcoins don't need to be doubted, but if we compare with the top 150 altcoins, there really isn't a significant difference in price trends.

It wasn't new investors that caught my attention, but many traders began to be interested in playing margins and quickly moving coins back to btc or stable coins, so holders like this actually didn't hold it in the long run and caused the price foundation to continue to bleed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 03:00:04 PM

and now their prices are rising, come on this is a pure market situation you do not need to panic or overreact, even in the stock market the price has increased / decreased even though not as big as crypto.
so think calmly and start analyzing the market in case you can benefit from it.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 08:39:51 PM

Even the top 30 aren't safe.  Maybe you should add in more Bitcoin and Ethereum as a hedge.
Why do you recommend investing in Ethereum? You understand that after the Ethereum 2.0 update all today's coins will be forcibly exchanged for new coins. I do not think that most institutional investors will support such changes and therefore when investing in Ethereum today you can lose a lot of money in the future. We see that ETH is absolutely unstable coin. Today, the best choice is bitcoin and nothing else.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 10:12:58 PM

Most times I feel people have given up on cryptocurrency. By this time 2017,the market was bulling but since then it has been a difficult thing looking at ones portfolio.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:06:47 PM

The top 30 altcoins don't need to be doubted, but if we compare with the top 150 altcoins, there really isn't a significant difference in price trends.

It wasn't new investors that caught my attention, but many traders began to be interested in playing margins and quickly moving coins back to btc or stable coins, so holders like this actually didn't hold it in the long run and caused the price foundation to continue to bleed.
For trading, there are so many coins and the market is full of coins but we should invest only in profitable coins like bitcoin and ETH as they are good. People who invested in bitcoin never regret as the price of bitcoin gets more chances to increase so I know market right now is not that appreciated but it is good to see the price has chances to recover in 2020.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:34:57 PM

For trading, there are so many coins and the market is full of coins but we should invest only in profitable coins like bitcoin and ETH as they are good. People who invested in bitcoin never regret as the price of bitcoin gets more chances to increase so I know market right now is not that appreciated but it is good to see the price has chances to recover in 2020.
but you must remember that the value of bitcoin is very expensive. requires large capital to trade or invest in bitcoin. and don't forget to estimate the cost of bitcoin trading if you start trading bitcoin. do not until you feel the loss with a little increase and cost that is too large.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: