Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vindax eaten my money - vindax scammers  (Read 256 times)
bocanegra (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:26:00 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2020, 11:40:10 PM by bocanegra

I just make a trade after that my money was eaten by vindax.
Show me in the balance but always is took.
The amoun was eaten by vindax i will update photos here.

after the trade i didnt receive my litecoin and the bitcoin was eaten by vindax. they steal youwith trades

see photos

proofs

photo
https://i.imgur.com/uyVqxbi.png

proof of no orders opened
https://i.imgur.com/IGWwTKx.png

Show me the balance

Coin
Name
Total Balance
Available Balance
In Order
BTC Value
BTC
Bitcoin

BUT IN AVAILABLE SHOW ME OFF ALL MY BITCOINS SCAM SCAM SCAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bocanegra (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:30:17 PM

photo
https://imgur.com/a/jrNfxGT

proof of no orders opened
https://imgur.com/a/CllUvmS
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:41:45 AM

Have you made a support ticket to Vindax about this problem?
If there is no respone at all from Vindax support then you are indicating a scam indication but I see your balance is in a Vindax account.
bocanegra (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 11:08:47 AM

If there is no respone at all from Vindax support then you are indicating a scam indication but I see your balance is in a Vindax account.
yes i write to vindax no answer from them. Is not in balance its not available for me this balance and i contacted them and still no answer . So by the moment a lot of people cancelled the trade and the money was eaten by vindax. By the moment like i dont receive my money is truly an scam. If some day they took my money then i close the dispute here...
kolonel_x

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 04:04:40 PM

yes i write to vindax no answer from them. Is not in balance its not available for me this balance and i contacted them and still no answer . So by the moment a lot of people cancelled the trade and the money was eaten by vindax. By the moment like i dont receive my money is truly an scam. If some day they took my money then i close the dispute here...

Yes indeed Vindax has many problems for its users I know this is indeed my friend has experienced problems in Vindax and how to deal with it is very slow unlike other exchanges you can try to the official telegram channel https://t.me/vindax and can ask directly to the admin because I see there the admin is often active.
Hope this helps you.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:22:13 AM

By now they should already answered you. I guess this was a scam. Insist again with them and dont forget to send them a link to this thread. This usually makes miracles on getting exchange attention. They also have at least one account that you can contact here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2513651 and more than one thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5117868.0. But they also have scam accusations already https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5206299.0 and several negative feedbacks and this might mean that they dont care for reputation.

VinDAX

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 02:27:25 AM

Dear all!

All issues of user's balance related to trading have been solved.

If you have any problems, kindly contact us via our support email support@vindax.com or telegram @VinDAXSupport

You should have tried some ways to contact us via our official support channels so that you won't be scammed by any VinDAX fake supporters.

Thanks for your understanding and support so far.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 06:03:12 AM

You should have tried some ways to contact us via our official support channels so that you won't be scammed by any VinDAX fake supporters.

That should do as long as they got a good response and not a generic reply with 1 week waiting for an official response. Which is why they resort to posting this on the forum in the first place. Fix your support to save some integrity (if you have any).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 10:18:02 PM

I have seen so many accusations against this exchange mostly involving listing of scam IEOs... Now that's some very shady behaviour and they can decide to exit scam at any time they want. It's always advisable to always do some research especially with this less popular exchanges before using them..It's you money, you have to be very responsible for it or else you will just hand it out to scammers OP.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
bassbity

Merit: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:46:26 AM

I have seen so many accusations against this exchange mostly involving listing of scam IEOs... Now that's some very shady behaviour and they can decide to exit scam at any time they want. It's always advisable to always do some research especially with this less popular exchanges before using them..It's you money, you have to be very responsible for it or else you will just hand it out to scammers OP.

Yes indeed this exchange has many allegations about IEO that they run because some say it is manipulation and only the boy works so many investors no longer trust this exchange.
And now with their lack of support services, there are a lot of negative feedback about Vindax and this is really hard to believe anymore.
VinDAX

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 02:28:39 AM

Hello all!

We have resolved the issue completely within 12 hours.

All other users have other problems, please contact us directly via email support@vindax.com for assistance. Try Avoid the case of you being scammed by fake support channels.

Welcome to VinDAX, where you can experience a system with optimal operating costs. People that are concerning about us can take some time to register an account on VinDAX to get your real experience with our program and policy as “Crazy referral commission is 90%” and “Cheapest trading fee exchange in the world 0.05%”. 

As we have the cheapest fee policy, so this also leads to some delay when we address issues for users. We will try to improve our service in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: