Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: They want your Bticoin. Don't fall for this new scam, it's too real  (Read 1593 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 08:13:51 AM

Scammers will come to us in a different way, there is no safe place to stay all especially to social media. And it was clear enough that this person is hiding his true identity. That is a common trick for the scammer but so sorry coz they will never succeed about their bad intentions. That is why it very important for newcomers to keep reading and be aware of how these scammers will trick people in order to become their prey.
And also, we don't need to be blind enough to see their actions as these attractive offering will cost a lot.

In a world of digital currencies, decentralization, and anonymity, people have granted the freedom to do such things in their way. This includes being rich by not becoming popular, being rich in your own, but this doesn't necessarily mean that we need to just do the same thing we are doing before. Increasing technology impacts scammers to have different options to scam people. And with the increasing technology, we need to understand that the technology being developed is also the same technology we need to protect ourselves, utilize the features of security till we can, because in this case, the only problem we have is our personal responsibility.
Scammers are everywhere that is why we should be aware that anytime they can have a chance to get our money if we dont be alert or aware in our every moves and decision. Thats is reason why trusting someone is too risky because you dont actually know if that person have a good intention for you and really wanna help you because sometimes people are taking advantage of your goodness. Do not trust people that is really offering good stuffs maybe that is real but you have the responsibility to gain more information by yourself if that stuff they offering are legit and if not, you can ignore them or report that they are trying to scam you. We are in a digital world and we are holding or making money that is also digital so we should be aware everytime.
And maybe there is no way to stop either. Investors will be getting smart but scammers will do the same. It some cases that we even got surprised at a certain project that turns into scam without even it looks suspicious. This means that they could still trick and perceive us at all means. In this market, we can assure our security nor to think that it all be fine. Even we know their play but still, we need to be careful especially in investing new projects. It'll be safe we only just invest the old and existing projects that it hase been already in the market for a long time.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1668

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 08:42:47 AM

And maybe there is no way to stop either. Investors will be getting smart but scammers will do the same. It some cases that we even got surprised at a certain project that turns into scam without even it looks suspicious. This means that they could still trick and perceive us at all means. In this market, we can assure our security nor to think that it all be fine. Even we know their play but still, we need to be careful especially in investing new projects. It'll be safe we only just invest the old and existing projects that it hase been already in the market for a long time.

But next to hidden fraud, we often see an open scam. Scammers don't even try to make an effort to make it less obvious. Every day, new Ponzi schemes appear. And every day there are new "investors" who are ready to risk their money for unrealistic interest.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 12:44:38 PM

Scammers will come to us in a different way, there is no safe place to stay all especially to social media. And it was clear enough that this person is hiding his true identity. That is a common trick for the scammer but so sorry coz they will never succeed about their bad intentions. That is why it very important for newcomers to keep reading and be aware of how these scammers will trick people in order to become their prey.
And also, we don't need to be blind enough to see their actions as these attractive offering will cost a lot.

In a world of digital currencies, decentralization, and anonymity, people have granted the freedom to do such things in their way. This includes being rich by not becoming popular, being rich in your own, but this doesn't necessarily mean that we need to just do the same thing we are doing before. Increasing technology impacts scammers to have different options to scam people. And with the increasing technology, we need to understand that the technology being developed is also the same technology we need to protect ourselves, utilize the features of security till we can, because in this case, the only problem we have is our personal responsibility.
Scammers are everywhere that is why we should be aware that anytime they can have a chance to get our money if we dont be alert or aware in our every moves and decision. Thats is reason why trusting someone is too risky because you dont actually know if that person have a good intention for you and really wanna help you because sometimes people are taking advantage of your goodness. Do not trust people that is really offering good stuffs maybe that is real but you have the responsibility to gain more information by yourself if that stuff they offering are legit and if not, you can ignore them or report that they are trying to scam you. We are in a digital world and we are holding or making money that is also digital so we should be aware everytime.

We all know that cryptocurrency today is one of the good payments for the transaction and now good for paying for bills, services and now you can convert into fiat currency so you can now use it just to pay into the real world or assets. Today one of the best communication tools is the telegram and many people using it just to ask other people into a cryptocurrency-related so they can easily exchange ideas also they have a lot of different platform inside like mining, wallet, and investments but still don't trust all the time because some those just scam always take care to the people you think that is trustable because some of them are just want to scam you but first they are getting your trust to avoid this it is better to focus on your self and just get an idea but don't make any transaction to both of you.

Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:01:00 PM

Since I got into the cryptocurrency world mostly joining several blockchain telegram groups I do get message from random people that I should invest in this, invest in that. Some asking me to help verify their exchange account and they will send me some fraction of bitcoin, also some impersonating project admins or CEOs so as to scam gullible ones. Although I have fallen into one of their traps but thanks to this forum, I now have more exposure on how to go about this next time I come across such offers.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:14:42 PM

i dont read the whole part of your convos but the first lines already make me say that it was shady   .telegram is a den of scammers  . i use telegram and i often get messages from random strangers introducing this and that  . and one of those was simillar to your story  . what i did is i replied directly that im not interested with them and i wana block them now  because i know that we both are only wasting our time   . he wont get anything from me and i will not accept any of his other offers   . the reason why they are desperate and rushing its because cryptos now are increasing and indemand  .
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:33:43 PM

Thank you so much for this information because this scamming method could have victims some newbies. Of course, this is some new method of fraud. It's really good to be true for someone who wins this huge amount of money. the scammer knows what he gonna say pretending to be truthful. Man, you cannot really put your trust in these people, If you do, they will take advantage of you. I hope more users read this topic for them to be aware of this kind of scam.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:40:47 PM

Good thing would be asking the person how he got the number and thank you for sharing such a valuable information you really don't know who would have fallen for this and lost a huge amount..
Am really sad that people are doing things like these when we are trying to make bitcoins known to the world and maintain it's positive image , this will give the government another way to criticize the bitcoins methods .
only one you can trust is you in today's world. -_- sad.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 05:41:15 PM

immediately he sent $70 to my dashboard.
This is where I think it is shady,

Who would have deposit a certain amount to someone's account and already given you a guaranteed winning. Afterwards, he is asking you to deposit more than the first deposit just to unfreeze your account.

Scammers will realy do everything to find their prey.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:23:14 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience, I hope that everyone would get the chance to read this post so it become one of the ways to encourage people to be very cautious in making deals online. I think this type of techniques in luring people to grab the offer is called enforced indebtedness in psychology. Scammers would make it look like they are giving others a favor, condemning them, to return the favor and do something out of that enforced indebtedness. It's just sad that small scale fraud are not just the thing now, there are bigger fraud scheme by bigger bigger entity like a company and organization. Let us all be diligent and cautious every time.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 02:31:48 PM

It really pays to regularly check on this forum because we will be able to know new types of scams that scammers are creating just to get other peoples money or coins. The best way to beat scam is being informed and thanks to you for sharing this for us not be fall for this type of scam. It is very sad that a lot of people are too desperate to get coins without doing any work and it is more sad to know that more people are still being scammed. Anyways, scammers are everywhere so we should be very careful where to send our coins to.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:06:44 PM

Pease do not fall for this new scam betxloot.com, they might want to entice you with huge winnings, but a they want us your btc, don't give in.
The honest truth remains that if people don't get greedy it will be very difficult to scam them. It's only greed that makes people want to reap where they never sowed. Easily winning a bet as high as the OP stated with a stake of a mere $70 in less than 3mins should be a frightening promise. It should scare any sane mind and ring the bell that something is fishy somewhere.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 06:16:55 AM

Thanks for this quick alert. I think it's high time these scammers and hackers pick up a new style of deceiving people lol. This one is pretty old, archaic and does not make sense until you get so greedy to fall for this. Anyway, i hope newbies are learning from this and also to try and get a work to do in this industry so that you don't really get to the point of considering these kinds of worthless proposals.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:08:44 AM

Thanks for this quick alert. I think it's high time these scammers and hackers pick up a new style of deceiving people lol. This one is pretty old, archaic and does not make sense until you get so greedy to fall for this. Anyway, i hope newbies are learning from this and also to try and get a work to do in this industry so that you don't really get to the point of considering these kinds of worthless proposals.
even not newbies becomes victim as well and not only greed,because sometimes these hackers are really good and can deceived people at all chances.
Sometimes I wonder how people spend time and resources to invent means of defrauding people. This is a red flag in entirety.
Please,  we should endeavour to control our emotions, it's the tool this fraudsters uses to get their victims.
Never you fall for them, let starvation make them engage in something meaningful.
well, I guess they are always counting on the greediness of people, so to them it's just an investment that will pay off once someone falls for it.
and also the weaknesses and vulnerability specially those who are desperate to invest and earn.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 10:28:00 AM

Every time I always see a new message in my telegram account and most of them ask me if I do investment in cryptocurrency. But, I never entertain those messages because I know it is a pure scam and most of the cases of the scams are from the message in Telegram that's why we need to be careful especially if you are talking to someone that you didn't know. All scammers will always find new ways to scam people and sad to say, there are still people who fall on those scams. Always ask some people who you know if the site is legit or not and do not ever believe to someone that you didn't know. And, be aware of this and do your own research about it if you think it's a scam.
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:24:06 PM

Sometimes I wonder how people spend time and resources to invent means of defrauding people. This is a red flag in entirety.
Please,  we should endeavour to control our emotions, it's the tool this fraudsters uses to get their victims.
Never you fall for them, let starvation make them engage in something meaningful.
well, I guess they are always counting on the greediness of people, so to them it's just an investment that will pay off once someone falls for it.

We need to be very careful before we really want to invest our finances in the right place, because now there are many investments that lead to scams, for example with HYIP investments that have a percentage value that is given up to hundreds of percent, but ends up scam

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 12:51:48 PM

I think that for a long time it’s time for everyone to take it as a rule: if they write to you on any of the social networks with an offer to earn money, then be sure that they are scammers. People and services that work without cheating do not send spam and do not use other types of dubious advertising. Yes, in general, you always need to be careful when investing your money.
redsun114

Activity: 2562
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 06:26:06 AM

Lol if the team already knows him and his wallet, why didn’t he create another wallet? You can create many wallets and addresses as much as you want. There is no limit when it comes to creating addresses and wallet, so his approach is already dumb. And apart from that, if he knew such secret why didn’t he tell his family to do that and so he would help them win and they share the money or doesn’t he want his family to be rich?

Some of these scammers are just so stupid and only dumb people will fall for some of these their dumb tactics. I have even seen the new strategy that they all now use on YouTube and pretend to be celebrities while they are not lol Grin. They create YouTube channels and disable the comments.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:54:53 AM

I very much hope that the time will come when the cryptocurrency will be legalized worldwide and any fraudulent actions will be prosecuted.  In general, in order to achieve this goal and to obtain a good result in the search for justice, each cryptocurrency user will need to identify himself and his cryptocurrency state.  But there are always pros and cons in our lives and we must set priorities ourselves.

When a cryptocurrency is legalized in a country, that is enough.

The problem here is that how could the government identify the criminal. That would be really hard since we all know that Bitcoin users are anonymous. That is the reason why we should be able to identify a scam on our own. My mutual friend has experience out of it and the police are not really interested on what she's reporting to them since they will not be able to track them without information to that individual.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 10:33:40 PM

The easier, the more fortunately, the more suspicious as scams. We must realize that something big also has a big risk, not easy and instantaneously. This is what often makes a newbie trapped, they want to profit immediately but in a way that is less logical. It would be better to provide in-depth education related to the cryptocurrency ecosystem, although there are many opportunities for profit, it needs to be ascertained whether it is really legit or not. One small step can make a difference, let's provide true education to the people closest, friends, family, etc. related to cryptocurrency so that it's not easy to get caught in such fraud.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Google+

Activity: 2436
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 10:47:52 PM

I very much hope that the time will come when the cryptocurrency will be legalized worldwide and any fraudulent actions will be prosecuted.  In general, in order to achieve this goal and to obtain a good result in the search for justice, each cryptocurrency user will need to identify himself and his cryptocurrency state.  But there are always pros and cons in our lives and we must set priorities ourselves.

When a cryptocurrency is legalized in a country, that is enough.

The problem here is that how could the government identify the criminal. That would be really hard since we all know that Bitcoin users are anonymous. That is the reason why we should be able to identify a scam on our own. My mutual friend has experience out of it and the police are not really interested on what she's reporting to them since they will not be able to track them without information to that individual.
well, to detect people who do scam is very difficult because the wallet owned by no one knows who it is but in some exchange places have started to do KYC for the participants so that when the wallet is used to hold all the scam assets and suddenly enter the place exchange then maybe you can find out who is the owner of the wallet from the transaction history that can be tracked.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄