Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Satoshi Vision - Unmoderated Thread  (Read 5562 times)
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:42:27 PM

BSV forked from BCH which forked from BTC. I don't think you can call BSV as original.

BSV is an Original Copy of a Copy.

Anything on GitHub is a copy, we live digital. Lots of trolls are just copies...

Important is, that BSV is original copy of original BitCoin, where btc has moved away and BSV doesn't copy such alterations into the original copy

More like BitCoin, cause BitCoin doesn't care about tickers and alterations

imagine Henry Ford, coming back from the grave telling Ford company that cars don't need AC/heater because that is not part of the original design..what cars need are bigger windows, actually might as well remove the windshield to let more air in LOL

even if craig is satoshi (for the sake of argument), nobody will follow him.

get over with this satoshi fetish, go find the person who taught satoshi how to use a computer and make a statue of him/her. even better find satoshi's father and lick his balls, you'll never know you might get a satoshi sperm or two..dig him from the grave if you must  Wink

But Satoshi or Craig Wright how you want to call him said that "the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195.msg1611#msg1611

So was designed from the start to be a form of stable money, Bitcoin SV will return Bitcoin to what it was supposed to be, from the start and at 0.1.

So the example about Henry Ford is irrelevant.

yeah, the core design is set in stone. you got 4 wheels and you steer it to the right direction..unless you want cars to stay that way LOL

The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime.....

--snip--

The design supports a tremendous variety of possible transaction types that I designed years ago.  Escrow transactions, bonded contracts, third party arbitration, multi-party signature, etc.  If Bitcoin catches on in a big way, these are things we'll want to explore in the future, but they all had to be designed at the beginning to make sure they would be possible later.

--snip--

to cut it short satoshi simply means the design is set in stone and we continue development in to the future.

satoshi left, we develop and continue developing just as planned. so what's the problem?

your "original bitcoin" narrative --> broken! (the purity, the original pitch  Cheesy)

your "craig is satoshi" narrative --> broken! (the second coming pitch  Cheesy )

now you resort to cars, craig owns a Lamborghini --> it wasn't the orginal design BTW even craig's suit is not the original design LOL! (well he is rich pitch  Cheesy )

i know your type.. it works on dumbass plebs, not here asshole.

also, don't try to pick and choose satoshi sentences, at least try to understand what he said.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 09:24:51 PM

Too much ticker thinkers and brain max block sizers here.

BitCoin is just too abstract to cast it into ur 1dim capacity.

BitCoin is a protocol and generates an economic self constructing system by incentives.

Thats not just a dumb car or a coin

But too good material to troll over right ?

Nice party here  lol

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
BitcoinFX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 12:03:56 AM

...snip ...

Nice party here  lol

Sure ...

"For those who didn't realize it yet, this is a rare picture of the #Faketoshi/BSV scam team together. They set up the whole thing in 2015. From left to right: Calvin Ayre, Jimmy Nguyen, Craig Wright and Stefan Matthews."
- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1216673257065209862

Seems there is a bit of interest to let good old BitCoin protocol alive and running

*Sarcasm*

"... "Keys have arrived." "Real?" "Yep" That's what we needed to get this thing to $200. 👍 ..."
- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1216653840956653569

*Not Sarcasm*

"And don't get me wrong here. This is nothing less than a fabricated scam, a pump 'n' dump orchestrated by the people on the helm. Don't trade on this, ever. Stay out."
- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1216655083838025728

See: the  #faketoshi  fraud  timeline ...
- https://seekingsatoshi.weebly.com/mylegacykit.html

Roll Eyes

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:07:27 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

BitCoin is a protocol and generates an economic self constructing system by incentives.

where you can do whatever you like...like forking to a new chain, shilling it, spread misinformation and do other scammy stuff, right?..now how do we call this?---> a shitcoin Grin with a sales pitch of "this is the real bitcoin"

fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 03:47:54 AM

BSV is up another 20% today, and since my last post of yesterday is up two positions on Coinmarketcap, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5216304.msg53592422#msg53592422 it has overtaken EOS and Litecoin, now only needs to overtake Tether to fight for the Number 4 position with BCH.

It really seems like BSV price will surge as crypto twitter is becoming more toxic by the hour with BTC personalities trying to trash the Satoshi Vision.

On other news, Calvin Ayre had his villa in the Philippines covered by ash from the volcano Taal.

To my good friend nutildah i can confirm that here are no reports of ashes falling near the bar lollipop, the girls are working as normal.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 09:18:33 AM

Holey moley.

But pls do not get blind by speculation

We ve learned from segwit ponzi and eth oligarchy that is a sad end for BitCoin s functionality

Bagholding is for the dumbest. Whales will always rape little joes. No different for any financial system

Only thing that helps little joe is transparency and simple stable rules / protocols

KieranG

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 10:18:12 AM

Holey moley.

We ve learned from segwit ponzi and eth oligarchy that is a sad end for BitCoin s functionality

Bagholding is for the dumbest. Whales will always rape little joes. No different for any financial system

Only thing that helps little joe is transparency and simple stable rules / protocols

Is there a way that an everyday user can verify transparency as honest transparency and not misleading transparency?
fratoshi

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 10:25:25 AM

Holey moley.

Is there a way that an everyday user can verify transparency as honest transparency and not misleading transparency?

If you add to that speculation and wannabe Nostradamus then the situation get more complex.
Like this account i am following on Twitter, he actually nail il with his prediction.

Do you think Coinbase will add BSV before or after the CoinGeek February conference?

BitcoinFX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 11:27:53 AM

Holey moley.

If you add to that speculation and wannabe Nostradamus then the situation get more complex.
Like this account i am following on Twitter, he actually nail il with his prediction.

Do you think Coinbase will add BSV before or after the CoinGeek February conference?

- https://twitter.com/grinder_o/status/1216721183657406464

"imagine creating possibly one of the most revolutionary ideas/products of our lifetime, based on the foundation of proof of work... and then not being able to prove your work🤦‍♂️"
- https://twitter.com/EMckoon3/status/1216788123167928320

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Project Anastasia: Bitcoiners Against Identity Theft

Craig Wright is an identity thief who has taken the name Satoshi Nakamoto - prove me wrong!

My Old Wallet Address: 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp created 15/02/2010 15:20

Why can't Craig Wright do this?

Verifying my (old) zero balance wallet address for blockchain research etc.,

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4630066.0

Not Your Private Keys, Not Your Bitcoin.

Don't trust, verify.

Signed by BitcoinFX - bitcointalk.org - January 6th, 2020
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp
G7/SRVNoiHQp0/hWWFBiKACp1OJfvytLudcp855eptMnZyvrGKymAdB98yrrHtV9H+jQvgpcmfcF1011bVUQHRI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

- https://brainwalletx.github.io/#verify?vrAddr=1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp&vrMsg=Project%20Anastasia%3A%20Bitcoiners%20Against%20Identity%20Theft%0A%0ACraig%20Wright%20is%20an%20identity%20thief%20who%20has%20taken%20the%20name%20Satoshi%20Nakamoto%20-%20prove%20me%20wrong!%0A%0AMy%20Old%20Wallet%20Address%3A%201JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp%20created%2015%2F02%2F2010%2015%3A20%0A%0AWhy%20can't%20Craig%20Wright%20do%20this%3F%20%0A%0AVerifying%20my%20(old)%20zero%20balance%20wallet%20address%20for%20blockchain%20research%20etc.%2C%0A%0A-%20https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D4630066.0%0A%0ANot%20Your%20Private%20Keys%2C%20Not%20Your%20Bitcoin.%0A%0ADon't%20trust%2C%20verify.%0A%0ASigned%20by%20BitcoinFX%20-%20bitcointalk.org%20-%20January%206th%2C%202020&vrSig=G7%2FSRVNoiHQp0%2FhWWFBiKACp1OJfvytLudcp855eptMnZyvrGKymAdB98yrrHtV9H%2BjQvgpcmfcF1011bVUQHRI%3D

- https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp

Whilst the identity theft of princess Anastasia is an excellent analogy, I have long thought that the 'Tichborne case' also provides a very fitting example to describe the actions of CSW ...

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tichborne_case  a.k.a "The Tichborne Claimant"

"... the man who lost himself still walks in history, with no other name than that which the common voice of his day accorded him: the Claimant ..."

"We're in the low side of my prediction. It might still go up a bit more, but I think from roughly here ($190 - $210 range) it will start crashing again to new all time lows around $35. Or 0.005 BTC, whatever comes first."
- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1216894024537329664

"And the next leg of the pump is almost coming to an end. This is roughly where I see it end in this quarter, but if Calvin is serious about the 4th position he will pump it to $300. Let's see. @SEC_Enforcement should be following this with interest, I hope! Keep you posted."
- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1216993798359781376

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Dabs
Legendary

Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 12:37:33 PM

Coinbase is never going to add BSV, not after several other exchanges actually and actively delisted it some time ago.

fratoshi

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:16:21 PM

I think that 4th possition will happen faster than everybody thinks.
BSV is 243
BCH is 289

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:31:25 PM

i like how BSV supporters have gone from..

original code to satoshi vision to craig is rich to calvin is rich to someone has been into a brothel  Grin and latest now....the price.

regarding the price anything can pump in crypto land...so there you go BSV supporters only lasted until page 3 LOL...

...new folks out here you only have to read until page 3 and save yourselves from some technical stuff, time and energy. that is all you need to know  Wink
fratoshi

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:38:47 PM

original code to satoshi vision to craig is rich to calvin is rich to someone has been into a brothel  Grin and latest now....the price.

regarding the price anything can pump in crypto land...so there you go BSV supporters only lasted until page 3 LOL...

...new folks out here you only have to read until page 3 and save yourselves from some technical stuff, time and energy. that is all you need to know  Wink

Interesting, you say that there are some supporters here, i have read all the tread and i cannot find anyone supporting BSV
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:22:03 PM

Interesting, you say that there are some supporters here, i have read all the tread and i cannot find anyone supporting BSV

and now

BSV supporters : i got nothing to do with BSV....

HAHAHA  Grin

~ FIN ~
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 02:22:23 PM

This guy explains btc trolling

https://mobile.twitter.com/siosism/status/1216909908584460288

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:35:04 PM

This is called resilience.

all this years shitcoining around here. trust me when i say decentralize blockchain is inherently resilient, just look at tons and tons of shitcoins from 2012-2013 that is still alive LOL.

nothing new with resilience  Tongue
fratoshi

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:37:35 PM

and now

HAHAHA  Grin

~ FIN ~

Hmm, interesting, is like you are kind of softly and ironically accusing me of being a BSV supporter.
Why you don't like BSV? is because of the big blocks?

So that guy on twitter is saying that BSV is Bitcoin?

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:49:56 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

original code to satoshi vision to craig is rich to calvin is rich to someone has been into a brothel  Grin and latest now....the price.

...new folks out here you only have to read until page 3 and save yourselves from some technical stuff, time and energy. that is all you need to know  Wink

and now

HAHAHA  Grin

~ FIN ~

Hmm, interesting, is like you are kind of softly and ironically accusing me of being a BSV supporter.
Why you don't like BSV? is because of the big blocks?

a fork is an attack and money generator. plain and simple.

let's say for the sake of argument, the bitcoin community made a wrong decision with the code. do you think it/we will not correct ourselves? believe me it will correct. why? it can happen, shitcoining gives you an insight of what may and could.

back to cars analogy..asbestos was used, it was wrong to use it since it is cancer causing and then we removed it from cars....cars still exist.

so you schemers fork off, what will you have? coins from the previous blockchain and the new blockchain.

you market the new blockchain with the best marketing you could think of --this is the true bitcoin (*insert your arguments*)..then people buy, you get rich, may exit sooner or continue the charade as long as possible as long as there is money in it.
fratoshi

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:59:49 PM

So when BTC did the Segwit fork it was an inside attack?

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 03:04:54 PM

So when BTC did the Segwit fork it was an inside attack?

you didn't get it..what i mean with fork is forking and having a new blockchain outside the first blockchain

coins fork to implement stuff you know.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: