Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Altcoin Will Be The Best Performer In 2020?  (Voting closed: February 10, 2020, 09:20:55 AM)
Ethereum - 44 (56.4%)
EOS - 3 (3.8%)
TRON - 3 (3.8%)
Cardano - 4 (5.1%)
Stellar - 2 (2.6%)
Neo - 1 (1.3%)
NEM - 0 (0%)
Waves - 2 (2.6%)
Energi - 7 (9%)
Steem - 0 (0%)
Bitshares - 0 (0%)
Other - 12 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 78

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Top Performing Altcoin In 2020  (Read 2267 times)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:34:12 PM

Will 2020 be the year Ethereum asserts it's dominance in the Altcoin space or are one of the contenders poised to take the Altcoin crown?
I think, until now ethereum is still an altcoin which is expected to really be very high. however, many hope for ethereum because they see developments in 2017-2018. it's just that, in 2019, the best altcoin is held by BNB. this year, ethereum has a great chance to be the best again, so I think ethereum will really reach its highest price above other altcoins.
You look still trusted with ethereum although price now have lower price, I know many people still big hope with ethereum can back with higher price and raise up above $1,5k where many investor have buy eth with higher price, just need moment when eth can back with higher price and need support from bitcoin firstly could growing up with higher price too.
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:35:47 PM

It's obvious that most of the people will select the Ethereum coin because it is the second-largest coin in crypto history! Everyone is a holder of it and ETH has a great potential to go at a higher price. But I want to pick the NEO from the list. NEO is a sleeping giant now, anytime it can boom! NEO has many developments ahead, Ontology becomes another gem in the crypto market which is born on NEO blockchain! Let's see what is waiting for us, every coin in this list has potential, and a crypto investor should buy all of these coins by splitting their money.

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:40:08 PM

Most people are voting ETH because this coin is already sleeping for 2 years. I'm sure after the ETH 2.0 and moving to POS (hope the evolution of ETH will successful) the price would be increase high due to high demand of this coin. But the market must be not having a big movement before BTC price pump, so we will have to wait BTC price to pump first before we see altcoins increasing
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 04:55:14 PM

I vote for ETH, ETH is the foundation currency of the ERC20 ecosystem and in the past there have been many successful projects launched on this platform. Although Ethereum is currently struggling to launch version 2.0, Ethereum will still be the leading coin in altcoins in 2020.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:06:40 PM

I think Ethereum will still be the king of altcoin and maybe this year Ethereum will dominate again after the launch of Ethereum 2.0
According to reliable sources, Ethereum 2.0 cannot be launched this year. The development team seems to be having some trouble and can't finalize Ethereum 2.0.
Of course, although Ethereum 2.0 has not yet been launched, 2020 is still the year that Ethereum will dominate altcoin.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:12:37 PM

The year is too young to predict and know which particular altcoins will be top performing in 2020. But personally, I don't really see any altcoin which  has a good potential to perform extremely well.  I don't really see Ethereum going beyond $200 in this month.  The Altcoin market is kinda slow in terms of its change in market value.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:20:39 PM

The year has just started but obviously ETH had the most support from the altcoin supporters. We have been expecting a lot to ETH since they announced to move to POS but the delay had got some thinking of what could happen. My support to the project will probably make its worth if the price also prove. I'm seeing EOS to be moving faster as well to platform battle.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:22:06 PM

Looking at the roadmaps of the developments if different coins, it looks like ethereum is having the strongest chance of making a fortune in 2020. Even the poll has become one sided towards eth. I feel when the staking kicks in people will start buy n hold eth. The team needs to create something so that new projects start getting into eth again.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:30:57 PM

In your list, I see ETH is the best altcoin and all the other altcoins cannot compare to ETH, which is too different. So in 2020 I believe that ETH will be the altcoin with the highest chance of pumping with upcoming events like ETH 2.0. The price of ETH is currently stable at $ 143 and if ETH can surpass $ 150 then surely we will see ETH reach the price of $ 200 very soon.
Have been trying not to choose side with btc/eth tussle. however, i wont ever put bitcoin over ethereum. Ethereum is great project and a lot of distraction is on the media to engage every financial resource in the space to bitcoin whereas when the money comes to ethereum the same people want to get the best of it. We just need to be smart. Ethereum is planning to put everything together to make the ethereum 2. a success this year, It is important that the coin is relevant while the market drive and that coin is so important for altcoins. Anyone holding altcoins and is against ethereum has misplace his/her interest.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 05:40:25 PM

I think Ethereum will still be the king of altcoin and maybe this year Ethereum will dominate again after the launch of Ethereum 2.0, I still believe Ethereum will still benefit its holders so that what they hold so far has not been in vain.
We see what happens with bitcoin, then ethereum will also follow in its footsteps.
There are some good altcoins but the most important one in my opinion is Ethereum.
I think not. Ethereum had a bad year this 2019. If you haven't heard there was a FUD. I don't really know if there is a basis on this but there was an issue regarding the CEO of ETH sold around 90k ETH and that was before year-end. I just don't really know why Ethereum didn't performed really well. I guess that this was the only year since my joining in cryptocurrency, ETH does dig deep. Still it at least topped all altcoins. That's what matters.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:42:14 PM

I voted Energi.
Because they(NRG team) have many plans in 2020. At the beginning of the year, Nrg has listed on Mercatox, Bithumb and Citex exchanges. Especially Energi Gen 3 smart contract will launch by the end of February 2020. I am very optimistic about NRG coin. And i am pretty sure they will do something.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 08:21:57 PM

Will 2020 be the year Ethereum asserts it's dominance in the Altcoin space or are one of the contenders poised to take the Altcoin crown?
Are seeing all vote is going for Ethereum. Because we the reason altcoins season and Ethereum 2.0. Still Ethereum hasn't maximum supply but by POS Ethereum can stop this price dump. You know all token are on Ethereum blockchain. For Ethereum supply, some coin are down 100 percent. Energi is also good but as a altcoins.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 09:38:45 PM

I think Ethereum is going to dominate the altcoin market in 2020. Some other quality coins will also do well but for a hodler like me i always like solid coins like eth, some other that will show good moves in my opinion are: eos, tron, neo, ada etc.

denasha92

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:09:53 PM

Investing in ethereum is not a bad idea. I think the top performing altcoins will goes to ethereum. We will see the impact after the ethereum 2.0 release. But the others cryptos have  a good potential too if they have a sudden good breakthrough.
chriss_coin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:27:08 PM

In 2020 i assume Chainlink and Cardano... I like VET too.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 02:29:04 AM

I think Ethereum is going to dominate the altcoin market in 2020. Some other quality coins will also do well but for a hodler like me i always like solid coins like eth, some other that will show good moves in my opinion are: eos, tron, neo, ada etc.
Be patient and wait because Ethereum 2.0 is still a mystery, but hopefully the value of this coin will probably improve soon because of the high investment demand. This year everything will be decided and ETH will depend a lot in the year. Of course I am not a fan of this coin because when the ICO dead, people are no longer interested in the development of ETH.

However, this investment is still very good and you can rest assured because one day ETH can reach $400 if the value of Bitcoin can increase in price.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:11:10 AM

Ethereum is on #2 coinmarketcap which has $ 15B marketcap, the #3 coinmarketcap is XRP which has $ 9B
it is still long distance between them. #3 cmc must have great interest from investor to beat #2 cmc
But until now, I still think that Ethereum still has good development. I have no reason why Ethereum can get lower coinmarketcap
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:55:55 PM

In 2020 i assume Chainlink and Cardano... I like VET too.

Chainlink is good to pick for me, because this coin did very well in 2019, and in this year LINK coin price can get double from the current price! But I am very disappointed on Cardano, such an unprofitable coin it is! No one knows which coin gonna rock the board and I think every good altcoin have the chance in 2020!

sniveling

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:14:42 PM

I think that the best alts in 2020 will be only top alts, I always believed that the most promising and best alts are at the top of the market.
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 10:34:25 PM

How can there be no BNB on this list? it is a clear favorite for taking more of crypto space. No matter what you guys trade on binance you are long on BNB, or should be at least. How can this not profit? Literally every customer of theirs is another bull in the pool. Company that grows that quick and is able to innovate is basically destined for a success, even if not generations-long, a few years growth is on the radar for sure. People don't even spend BTC but they do with BNB. It is a feat that nobody really has achieved in the industry before that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: