Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BURNING POSTING - ASK TO KNOW  (Read 241 times)
SourLemonX (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:17:19 AM

Hello, I'm newbie here for a while. I spent some time learning about the rules that users should adhere to, but there are still a few rules that I can't know exactly. So, today I'm posting here to ask about multiple posting, signs and its consequences  Grin
First of all, I want to ask if burning posting is a prohibited activity?
32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
Are burning posting and multiple posts the same? What is its harm  Huh

In terms of signs, I checked a few users in BestChange's signature campaign, a campaign with a huge number of participants. This is no coincidence, I thought that a campaign with a large number of participants would always have "worms" in it (Sorry if my calling is rude). Then I saw these users:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171896;sa=showPosts -> Post no. 1 to no. 5
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=555953;sa=showPosts -> Post no. 1 to no. 6
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=857883;sa=showPosts -> Post no. 5 to no. 9
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=826292;sa=showPosts -> Post no. 9 to no 13
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=816346;sa=showPosts -> Post no. 4 to no. 7

Is this burning posting? In my opinion, it is the implementation of many articles within 1 hour on many different topics  Wink Please let me know if this is correct? And what is the standard here? I am talking about people involved in signature campaigns in particular and how the forum works in general

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:40:56 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2020, 08:23:58 AM by Jawhead999

You're misunderstanding man, make the quick post in 5-10 minutes is still allowed if not spam, low quality or copy paste.

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

Posting multiple posts in a row is like users make post only want top bumping the topic with low quality or off topic. Also bumping in the same topic  are limited to once / 24 hours.
Here the example who do multiple posts in a row

✨🎃TRUSTED🎇💛Selling NETFLIX,HBO,💥SKY GO,CHEGG,SPOTIFY,NBA,NFL,COURSEHERO,VPN

This is the example for post bursting https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=917005;sa=showPosts

Is this burning posting? In my opinion, it is the implementation of many articles within 1 hour on many different topics  Wink Please let me know if this is correct? And what is the standard here? I am talking about people involved in signature campaigns in particular and how the forum works in general

No, they didn't do post in the same topic on a row. There is no any limit or distance between the first post and the next post, you can make maybe 50 post/day if you want.
The signature campaign manager have their own rules on each campagin, the manager will review each post from the participants. If someone is do spam or post bursting, he will get excluded from the campaign or get temporary ban.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 07:42:25 AM

What the devil is a burning post? … I figure you mean post bursting …

The reason behind not being able to post multiple times in a row on the same thread is to avoid the artificial bumping nature that often takes place (which is now applicable only in some boards, since there is a bumping algorithm to avoid this in places where the procedure was key to visibility, such as the Ann sections).

Most of the times, if you want to answer to multiple posts, you can simply quote an extract of each and answer, all within a single post.

There are of course exceptions in my opinion such as:

- The post is too long, and you need to break it down into multiple posts due to post size limitations.

- I personally (and many others) update threads with information weekly. That serves the purpose of updating, as well as bumping the thread and informing on the novelities. Often, nobody has posted between the two posts. The interpretation of the consecutive posting rule is up to the mods to interpret, and I personally believe it should apply when it happens in a short period of time (i.e. when someone posts in a thread a couple of times in a row within a few minutes or hours).

On the other hand, post bursting is not really prohibited per-se in the rules, but sometimes campaigns do, and it is a possible reason to chuck someone out from a given campaign. The reason behind is that, normally, the person that does it will produce near to borderline posts, close to spam (and here is where the rules may be applied – not due to the burst itself, but due to the spammy derivate post content).
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 10:40:56 AM

There are two types of these posts, one of which is that a person performs a series of responses to the same topic, "Whether or not he was the one who created that topic." So whatever the quality of the post, it is considered to be spam, because it was possible to summarize it in one topic. ex: instead of writing one response that contains On 10 lines, I write 10 responses that contain one line.

The second type, which publishes every short period of time "for example every 30 seconds," regardless of the quality of the participation, is considered to be spam.

In my opinion, it is the implementation of many articles within 1 hour on many different topics  Wink Please let me know if this is correct? And what is the standard here? I am talking about people involved in signature campaigns in particular and how the forum works in general

If you see someone posting low-quality content but it does not violate BTT forum rules, report it to the campaign manager (he is the only one that determines the quality of the posts.)

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SourLemonX (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:31:40 PM

~
Thank you for your opinion  Wink
What the devil is a burning post? … I figure you mean post bursting …
I have a wrong call, I will correct it now  Cheesy
On the other hand, post bursting is not really prohibited per-se in the rules, but sometimes campaigns do, and it is a possible reason to chuck someone out from a given campaign. The reason behind is that, normally, the person that does it will produce near to borderline posts, close to spam (and here is where the rules may be applied – not due to the burst itself, but due to the spammy derivate post content).
So if someone makes this mistake, he will not be banned, but he should still avoid it because it's not good for the community, thanks for your explanation  Wink
There are two types of these posts...
Your analysis is easy to understand, appreciate it. I will act your way  Cheesy Thank you!

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 04:56:01 PM

^ He won't be banned but most likely he would be kicked out from campaign if their intention of posting too quick is just to complete the minimum quota for that week.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 05:24:06 PM

When saying about burst posting, there are something to take into account:

- Pace of post making
- Intensity of posts released in a period
- Purposes and quality of posts released burstly.

If you make posts for your updates (in your topics) and have to break them into different posts because the forum's restriction on characters per post, it is not bad and should not be considered as burst posting.

If you make posts for financial benefits, and for your services, campaigns, try to make 'fake' answers fastly (in situation you can merge your replies for some people into only a single post) I don't feel strange if your posts will be considered as burst posting, even you are developers of projects or owners of platforms.

If you make posts burstly to troll, to bump threads (as thread bumping provider), your posts will be considered as burst posting.

It depends on situations.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
SourLemonX (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:31:37 PM

^ He won't be banned but most likely he would be kicked out from campaign if their intention of posting too quick is just to complete the minimum quota for that week.
so it will be decided by the manager of the campaign, meaning I need to report if someone sees a guy who burst posting  Wink
~
Thanks for your opinion  Wink
Are you trying to call out someone for what he did which you think is wrong while he may be right? you need to settle down and learn more on the rules here and how it works. you are free to report and review posts but leave the punishment to the admins here. they know how to fish out account farmers and post busters.
What the fuck are you saying? I am just asking about the rules of this forum so I understand it. I understand that I need to learn the rules of this forum, and I'm doing that, what the hell is going on with idiots like you? I'm not judging anybody, you're the only idiot here and you are judging me while you are stupid  Angry

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 03:33:53 PM

so it will be decided by the manager of the campaign, meaning I need to report if someone sees a guy who burst posting  Wink
Yes,for sure.But better via PM so the decision will be taken by the campaign manager whether he have to give a warning or kickout straight away with the first strike. Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 03:56:33 PM

If you see someone posting low-quality content but it does not violate BTT forum rules, report it to the campaign manager (he is the only one that determines the quality of the posts.)
Campaign managers are charged not to accept low quality posts to count for payment in their campaigns. But it actually does violate the forum rules. Low quality and off topic posts which contribute nothing to a discussion should be reported to the moderators and deleted on site.
Campaign managers can only refuse to accept the post, but it remains up there and still affects the quality of posts  on the forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 05:17:47 PM

Yea. Some campaigns require most people to post with an interval of around 20  - 30 mins or more, and they keep watch of this since managers don't count posts that are seen to be posted that is within the time limit. Still, reporting for some of these issues is rarely done, since the campaign itself has people who check the posts and the timeframe of the post.

Still, low-quality posts would naturally be deleted by admins/mods of the forum, so campaign managers don't really need to check the quality of the post much. There are also instances of the entire thread being deleted because of its low quality, but a reply of high quality was made, which in this case, is deleted as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SourLemonX (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:53:04 AM

or kickout straight away with the first strike. Cheesy
and it will be a very painful strike for guys who just want to make money through signature campaigns  Grin
Low quality and off topic posts which contribute nothing to a discussion should be reported to the moderators and deleted on site.
... but it remains up there and still affects the quality of posts  on the forum.
Ya, understood  Wink Whenever I find an article to be useless and off-topic, or posts that are not related to the OP, I should report it to the administrator to remove it. This is like cleaning up trash in a room  Cheesy

I am just asking to understand, I will not care much about so-called burst posting, because I don't care much about signature campaigns, I am not here to make money through it  Smiley
I got what I need, this topic will be locked here  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: