Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptotalk Future  (Read 3777 times)
FIFA worldcup (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2020, 08:21:30 AM

I would not want to meet the type of person who'd visit that forum for... fun or education. It offers absolutely nothing to a visitor. In fact it actively degrades the mental capacity of anyone who attempts to read it. The people posting probably don't read their own posts, let alone anyone else's.

They've constructed an entirely empty and worthless vessel.
Majority of the posts are redundant and just repeating what the other guys are saying with just a simple modification of sentence obviously they want to finish their thirty posts in just a short period of time, they used to ban hundreds but since they cannot keep up banning people they just prefer by countries.

When you need to just fill in the 30 posts to get paid then you only focus on to fill in the posts without any new ideas. So people will just keep on repeating the same words again and again with a little modification and those lazy enough will use test sniping to get paid.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 01:01:12 AM

I am monitoring the sign up page it is still close and there's a possibility that it will not open again because the activity is still high, it seems they don't need new posters it's just enough to keep the activity going on I think they are more comfortable with it, if they are interested for new member they should have open up after the banning period.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 06:52:42 AM

I am monitoring the sign up page it is still close and there's a possibility that it will not open again because the activity is still high, it seems they don't need new posters it's just enough to keep the activity going on I think they are more comfortable with it, if they are interested for new member they should have open up after the banning period.

its enough post to make by thier user's but it will not attract new visitors to visit the forum.

I dont know what their plan next but it should be always open for new members. What will the porpuse of the forum if you dont want to people to register to be part of the discussion create helpful topics on your forum.

Maybe they want only user's from thier country to be benefited for the forum rewards.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 10:37:19 AM

It's basically a Russian forum just check the Russian section you will see that they have more categories and sections than the English version and they have more Russian members and more discussions on Russia, so they they will not have second thought banning countries, because they serve the Russian customers.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 11:27:47 AM

The best days of this forum was when they are still running a campaign in bitcointalk.org forum.

I checked their traffic using this site, : https://www.similarweb.com/website/cryptotalk.org#overview

and it seems like the number of visits are going down.

akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2020, 02:39:30 PM

Just curious. What's the point in discussing about Cryptotalk's future. Personally, I wouldn't even bother whatever shitshow they are doing or intend to do in future. Cryptotalk took away some of the spammers from this forum for themselves which is good IMHO. So are you guys worried that since new users are not allowed to register to Cryptotalk they might flood towards this forum or just worried about the future of the spammers in Cryptotalk?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 10:02:25 PM

Just curious. What's the point in discussing about Cryptotalk's future. Personally, I wouldn't even bother whatever shitshow they are doing or intend to do in future. Cryptotalk took away some of the spammers from this forum for themselves which is good IMHO. So are you guys worried that since new users are not allowed to register to Cryptotalk they might flood towards this forum or just worried about the future of the spammers in Cryptotalk?

I think it's interesting primarily because they're going about growing in such a bizarre way. I'm not sure a launch like this has ever been attempted before so I'm extremely intrigued to see how it eventually dwindles to nothing which is very likely.

There's also the possibility of a tsunami of shit returning here but they're now fated to be nowhere on here forever unless they shape up. That aspect is of much less interest to me at least.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 11:57:49 PM

Why not this Bitcointalk is all about a discussion about anything related to Cryptocurrency we can talk anything here that is related to Cryptocurrency and also the fact that they are promoted here in the past and they've got members there that are active here also if no one is interested this thread will not be bumped.
FIFA worldcup (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 05:07:31 PM

You are forgetting that we are in "Service Discussion" section where we can discuss any service which is related to crypto.

I feel that you are asking this because that is another forum and not linked with bitcointalk forum, but this thread is for the discussion of cryptotalk forum.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 02:20:19 AM

You are forgetting that we are in "Service Discussion" section where we can discuss any service which is related to crypto.

I feel that you are asking this because that is another forum and not linked with bitcointalk forum, but this thread is for the discussion of cryptotalk forum.
I am not against discussing about Cryptotalk forum. It's just that when they were running  signature campaign last year, most of them were furious about the spam it generated. Now they have left the forum for good. So when I saw this thread, I was like why are still talking about it? They are just a spam forum with no value addition IMO. But gentlemand's reply sounded reasonable that's why I didn't raise any more questions.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 02:45:52 AM

The registration is now open but not all can register my friend used a VPN to register but on three tries all are pending for approval, the registration is not automatically open, it seems they are limiting the number of people that can get in maybe because of the too many spammers but the 100 posts for new members are still active.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 05:56:42 AM

The registration is now open but not all can register my friend used a VPN to register but on three tries all are pending for approval, the registration is not automatically open, it seems they are limiting the number of people that can get in maybe because of the too many spammers but the 100 posts for new members are still active.
A forum limiting the number of users, I think that is not right, they need traffic, so they want more members to participate on the forum.
What they actually need is a good number of mods since they are running a signature campaign that allows members to post tons of post, with that, they need more quality checker to delete spam post, in addition, they have to consider that quality is more important than quantity.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:14:43 AM

A forum limiting the number of users, I think that is not right, they need traffic, so they want more members to participate on the forum.
What they actually need is a good number of mods since they are running a signature campaign that allows members to post tons of post, with that, they need more quality checker to delete spam post, in addition, they have to consider that quality is more important than quantity.

Obviously they cannot keep up with the spammers even if they hire 30 moderators in the English language it cannot keep up with all members posting 30 posts daily and they are monitoring 1000 members posting, so they prefer limiting the number of posters than adding more moderators.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 03:15:04 PM

Obviously they cannot keep up with the spammers even if they hire 30 moderators in the English language it cannot keep up with all members posting 30 posts daily and they are monitoring 1000 members posting, so they prefer limiting the number of posters than adding more moderators.
If they want to completely clean the spammers then they should have encouraged people to report and also rewards them as pay per post but they are not interested to clean their forum all they wanted to keep fewer spammers. Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 03:29:35 PM

In that case they can open a campaign and choose only a persons who should be pay with a criteria to choose by the moderator . It will reduce the spam made in that forum plus new member's  are able to register in any location around the world.

The spam is not the problem in that forum but the payment distribution all available member in that forum are  making spam post because they are  still able recieve payment.

Choose only base on post quality they can increase the payment for every post after they choose a good poster.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 09:45:40 AM

They just open the registration again and I'm thinking of joining again after the mass banning of their members just because of their nationality, I believe I can keep up with their rules, but I'm looking for a cheap VPN right now which is reliable and they cannot trade that I'm using one with 1000 post and 30000 sats  post limit daily, it will worth much in the future.

jjigoku

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 03:42:42 PM

They just open the registration again and I'm thinking of joining again after the mass banning of their members just because of their nationality, I believe I can keep up with their rules, but I'm looking for a cheap VPN right now which is reliable and they cannot trade that I'm using one with 1000 post and 30000 sats  post limit daily, it will worth much in the future.
You are other person with other prefernces, but aren't you concerned about service banning users for their... nationality in 2020??
It seems like their days are numbered and there are not much left to be honest.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 03:55:07 PM

You are other person with other prefernces, but aren't you concerned about service banning users for their... nationality in 2020??

I would never dare defend nationalism, but looking from the business side, if a company closes its stores or restaurants in a country due to the fact that they are not profitable there, then for you is a manifestation of nationalism?
I don't know what the owners of Cryptotalk were guided by and I don't like this approach at all, but thinking logically, it was more about reducing spam, which is a business decision, not a nationalistic one.
However, this can be explained in different ways, so from a business and image position it was definitely a bad decision.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2020, 05:14:34 PM

They just open the registration again and I'm thinking of joining again after the mass banning of their members just because of their nationality, I believe I can keep up with their rules, but I'm looking for a cheap VPN right now which is reliable and they cannot trade that I'm using one with 1000 post and 30000 sats  post limit daily, it will worth much in the future.

I see an opportunity to at least make some Bitcoin but I will not be like all the other there that what motivates them to post is the satoshis that they are going to withdraw, it's actually a big task seeing that some posters are posting one liner shit and you are going to post 2 to three lines and try to connect your post to the discussions, but of course Bitcointalk will still be my main forum as the conversation here is more dynamic and relevant.

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 08:32:41 PM

I would never dare defend nationalism, but looking from the business side, if a company closes its stores or restaurants in a country due to the fact that they are not profitable there, then for you is a manifestation of nationalism?
I don't know what the owners of Cryptotalk were guided by and I don't like this approach at all, but thinking logically, it was more about reducing spam, which is a business decision, not a nationalistic one.
However, this can be explained in different ways, so from a business and image position it was definitely a bad decision.

As mentioned above its not fair to restrict members because of their location on the Globe, however I can see how this decision might have been taken. Already some countries are known where members aren't too focused on investment so fraudulent activity can be very high.

In addition to this, certain protocols needs to be in place in order for the business to have access and operate in that country so it may also be a possibility that some countries' policy/protocols have been missed or are about to expire leaving those people out  Huh

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████