Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptotalk Future  (Read 3777 times)
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 05:40:10 PM

I thought yobit are going to be doing their signature campaign in that forum but I see its not happening. There was a thread about yobit signature but all there is are just waiting for when it would happen.  There are still hundreds of users posting there for 1K satoshi per post but before you can do this, you will have to post 100 for free. That's their rules there. Still a good future if they continue to have posts.

The admin of the forum have confirm what the official account of Yobit have posted, but the admin of the forum hasn't received instructions on what campaign they are going to promote, one thing about the signature code in Cryptotalk, they do not allow multi links I got a warning for posting a lot of links in my signature.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 06:31:32 PM

I thought yobit are going to be doing their signature campaign in that forum but I see its not happening. There was a thread about yobit signature but all there is are just waiting for when it would happen.  There are still hundreds of users posting there for 1K satoshi per post but before you can do this, you will have to post 100 for free. That's their rules there. Still a good future if they continue to have posts.
That forum doesn't hold good future when people are posting for the sake of getting rewards for their posts irrespective of what they are writing on their post.It is simply to keep their site traffic above and attract investors into their forum to make money and spend pennies.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 08:27:18 PM

There was a thread about yobit signature but all there is are just waiting for when it would happen. [...] but before you can do this, you will have to post 100 for free [...]

Still a good future if they continue to have posts.
Ha, they will just keep promising to continue that campaign whenever they want so their users will keep posting there for nothing.

That forum will have no future if their users will only be active when they were told that they will be paid, no healthy discussions just copy-paste type from here to there or any existing topics in the internet.
FIFA worldcup (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 07:29:21 AM

Its been a month almost that we do not hear about whats going on cryptotalk. Anyone who knows if cryptotalk is still alive and what campaigns they are offering on their own site ?  I am not active there anymore hence have no idea what's going on there.
Who knows? Just visit out their site if you do like to have some updates or if you do seek out for some campaigns.No one will try to check it just for you.  Smiley

I don't say that people go to the cryptotalk only to tell me updates. I was just asking if anyone already active there can share the updates here.  Smiley

So basically nothing have changed there and they are still paying the same 1K satoshi to their participants. When yobit discontinue the campaign here, they told they will start it on their own site, which have not been started yet.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 02:30:01 PM

So far this is the only paid to post forum and it's much better to work here than doing faucet, some of the members here are newbies in Cryptocurrency and they want to get satoshis because we all know that halving is just around the corner every satoshis are important because of Bitcoin's limited supplies.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 08:31:55 PM

So far this is the only paid to post forum and it's much better to work here than doing faucet, some of the members here are newbies in Cryptocurrency and they want to get satoshis because we all know that halving is just around the corner every satoshis are important because of Bitcoin's limited supplies.
Maybe you're right. 1000 Satoshi per post is nothing compared to signature campaigns on Bitcointalk, but it's obviously it's better than claiming from faucets. Offcourse, quality of content is very low there, people came there for money, not for discussion. But it's Yobit forum and they can do whatever they want there and I couldn't care less about it.

Findingnemo

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 08:48:36 PM

Maybe you're right. 1000 Satoshi per post is nothing compared to signature campaigns on Bitcointalk, but it's obviously it's better than claiming from faucets. Offcourse, quality of content is very low there, people came there for money, not for discussion. But it's Yobit forum and they can do whatever they want there and I couldn't care less about it.
But you can't withdraw your earnings since it gets credited to yobit account where the withdrawal fee for each bitcoin transaction is 0.0012BTC so anyone who wants to withdraw needs 120 more posts to cover the fee so what kind of discussion we can expect from them.

So faucet is better than this 1k sats offer? Roll Eyes

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 09:07:49 PM

But you can't withdraw your earnings since it gets credited to yobit account where the withdrawal fee for each bitcoin transaction is 0.0012BTC so anyone who wants to withdraw needs 120 more posts to cover the fee so what kind of discussion we can expect from them.

Oh, I completely forgot about Yobit fee... Well, making withdrawal using cheap coins like Dogecoin can help to save some money, but if you want to get BTC, it's an issue.

badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 09:25:30 PM

As everyone knows that yobit have stopped the publicity of cryptotalk signature , so does this mean that they are no longer interested in that site or they have achieved what they wanted through https://cryptotalk.org/ ?

Is the pay per post campaign still running on their site and what could be their long terms plans ?

Yobit is still interested in https://cryptotalk.org forum as seen on twitter recently been tweeted by yoda 1% IB holders.
They are trying to divert traffics from this forum to https://cryptotalk.org but it is not as easy as they thought, i guess they are now discouraged which shows in their non payment of the forum posters.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 06:25:55 AM

That's not true in fact I can withdraw my earnings to my wallet even if it is only worth $2 all I have to do is to convert it to Litecoin or XRP these two coins offer a much lower fee compared to if you are going to withdraw it on Bitcoin, many members of this forum are doing this, in fact so many of them stopped doing faucet because this is much better.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 07:51:26 PM

That's not true in fact I can withdraw my earnings to my wallet even if it is only worth $2 all I have to do is to convert it to Litecoin or XRP these two coins offer a much lower fee compared to if you are going to withdraw it on Bitcoin, many members of this forum are doing this, in fact so many of them stopped doing faucet because this is much better.

Good to know its confirmed they are still up to develop the forum. One day we may be able to see cryptotalk to be with good contents though. If I were they I would actually hire more writers who will post articles in the forum to drive traffic and give incentives to authors who can bring more traffic.

1000 Satoshis will probbaly worth more than $2 one day and if you just hold what you earn there it can give you more. 

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:02:35 PM

Yobit is still interested in https://cryptotalk.org forum as seen on twitter recently been tweeted by yoda 1% IB holders.
They are trying to divert traffics from this forum to https://cryptotalk.org but it is not as easy as they thought, i guess they are now discouraged which shows in their non payment of the forum posters.

I would really love to know if any non micro earning zombie clicked on it, had a browse through it and thought 'hey, this is some quality shit. No way am I returning to Bitcointalk now.'

They've got a pretty narrow window to haul it out of shitsville before they stop paying and the place turns into a ghost town. There's a million dead forums for every thriving one. I can well imagine popping back there next year and finding nothing but an unmoderated scattering of penis pill ads.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:23:11 PM

I would really love to know if any non micro earning zombie clicked on it, had a browse through it and thought 'hey, this is some quality shit. No way am I returning to Bitcointalk now.'

They've got a pretty narrow window to haul it out of shitsville before they stop paying and the place turns into a ghost town. There's a million dead forums for every thriving one. I can well imagine popping back there next year and finding nothing but an unmoderated scattering of penis pill ads.
Im do already anticipate for that thing  to happen.We've seen how hard they do try on hauling users or visitors into their site but still fails on getting loyal users and this forum is just really good
for some sort of penny hunting. lol and later on they would just simply leave and go back to this forum or any other places which would suit out their interest or when it comes to money
earning.They've been quite for a while now and i dont know if they do re-run their paid per post thing on their own forum or totally stop it due it isnt already feasible for their side.

BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 11:51:33 PM

Now many complaints also coming as few members reach on full member status they are facing different type issues like access denied or banned as one of my twiiter friend already leave this just because of this issue he completely 1000 posts and have payment for nearly 800 posts due to delete or other problems its doing some tricks with payments as well.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 12:18:00 AM

Now many complaints also coming as few members reach on full member status they are facing different type issues like access denied or banned as one of my twiiter friend already leave this just because of this issue he completely 1000 posts and have payment for nearly 800 posts due to delete or other problems its doing some tricks with payments as well.
I have a friend who has that experienced after having more than 500 posts he cannot access the site anymore, for some reason his IP was banned although he did not received a notification in his email that he is permaban they employing cloudflare which ban evil IP in their system and it happens his IP was caught.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:44:37 PM

it's expected that they have a plan to stop the campaign as they can't run it forever, otherwise they will spend all their funds for that simple advertisement.
I believe when they made the decision to stop the campaign, they have already achieved their expectation, and now they want to continue it on their own platform using those people who join their own forum.

I don't follow their campaign a lot in the site but i hope they'll be successful with their forum and that would help their business which is yobit, and I also hope yobit will increase their services to their clients so we will not read a lot of complaints against them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:22:43 PM

it's expected that they have a plan to stop the campaign as they can't run it forever, otherwise they will spend all their funds for that simple advertisement.
I believe when they made the decision to stop the campaign, they have already achieved their expectation, and now they want to continue it on their own platform using those people who join their own forum.

I don't follow their campaign a lot in the site but i hope they'll be successful with their forum and that would help their business which is yobit, and I also hope yobit will increase their services to their clients so we will not read a lot of complaints against them.

They have decided to limit the pay per posts by removing the following countries to get paid from their forum.

They not paying posters who are coming from
-Nigeria
-Pakistan
-Indonesia
-Venezuela
-Egypt

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6310

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:29:42 PM

They have decided to limit the pay per posts by removing the following countries to get paid from their forum.
They not paying posters coming from
-Nigeria
-Pakistan
-Indonesia
-Venezuela
-Egypt

No wonder
Three weeks ago I was thinking that people from Venezuela are using that website as a faucet, I wonder why Syria is not on the list.

Anyhow, how do they plan to enforce this, mandatory KYC?

How ironic
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/74600-february-25-updates-for-cryptotalk-campaign/
99% of the people talking about the ban on spammy useless content are spamming low-quality posts also...

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:41:26 PM

Three weeks ago I was thinking that people from Venezuela are using that website as a faucet, I wonder why Syria is not on the list.

Posters from these countries have already started crying and begging not to enforce this rule and do not let their earning stop. I wonder how much they depend on the earning from the forum after seeing such posts.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Findingnemo

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:55:40 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2023, 06:36:19 PM by Findingnemo

Posters from these countries have already started crying and begging not to enforce this rule and do not let their earning stop. I wonder how much they depend on the earning from the forum after seeing such posts.

But they can easily bypass this restriction by using VPN,right?

And also restricting based on countries may not be the right move if they want to get away with the spams.I guess they have moderators then what is their job in that forum?