Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just me?  (Read 915 times)
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:46:01 PM

maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?
See it as experience gained from mistakes.  Now, in a certain time frame, many of us have learned a lot from working with scammers.  In comparison with previous years, we can see many things that we could not see in the past. So, they started to decrease because we didn't cooperate with them. We are smarter than last year.  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:57:37 PM

maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?
See it as experience gained from mistakes.  Now, in a certain time frame, many of us have learned a lot from working with scammers.  In comparison with previous years, we can see many things that we could not see in the past. So, they started to decrease because we didn't cooperate with them. We are smarter than last year.  Cool
That's right, maybe the main reason is because many people already know how to deal with the scammers and they are already trying to avoid those people that they think will cheat on them or even will scam them. People nowadays are getting more careful and intelligent in terms of many things so that they will not be able to get scam again just like the old times.
Due to the common mistakes that was done by everyone, they are sharing many thoughts about it so that the people are getting more knowledge from everyone who are experiencing the same scamming events or doings that they have experienced.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:04:17 PM

That's right, maybe the main reason is because many people already know how to deal with the scammers and they are already trying to avoid those people that they think will cheat on them or even will scam them. People nowadays are getting more careful and intelligent in terms of many things so that they will not be able to get scam again just like the old times.
Due to the common mistakes that was done by everyone, they are sharing many thoughts about it so that the people are getting more knowledge from everyone who are experiencing the same scamming events or doings that they have experienced.

Yep we have been able to experience from the scamer how he tricked me in a vicious way and now I understand about all that.
Lots of experience from before so that we can avoid the scamer and we also always discuss about problems or anticipations so as not to get caught by scammers.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bastian466

Activity: 1302

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:06:58 PM

Good if the hunter is smarter to choose the bounty project as a good start up capital so that it's not wrong to choose work and invest.It could be that the lack of projects indicates a good thing.There is no project  the gift of a cheater.Hopefully this year there will be no more fraud projects,so that it will make good things for all parties

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:15:56 PM

January 2019 we have more bounties at that time but this year January seem to be different, very few bounty projects shows up, I'm not saying scam projects aren't around but this forum seem relieved from many junky projects like that of 2019, maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?
yeah, bounty campaign right now is rapidly decreasing because alot of bounty hunters is too tired to waste thier time and effort just to promote scams project, alot of 2019 bounty campaigns is scam, hope that bounty legit campaigns will back soon.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:22:13 PM

I think that now even scammers do not do any projects because they can’t get anything if they will create some kind of project. the maximum that they can do is spend the time of stupid bounty hunters and their own. they won’t be able to collect any money simply because now no one is not investing in new projects, and also all people has learned long time ago how to understand which projects are scammers
Well,  Scammers are smart now and they can create legitimate ico or ieo campaign and then scam at the end or do exit scam.  So don't trust immideiatly because of the good project concept or idea.  They need to prove this first or pay us weekly with coins that have value to be fair to us! Because it's hard wasting time and effort on bounty with no real rewards recieve.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:26:33 PM

January 2019 we have more bounties at that time but this year January seem to be different, very few bounty projects shows up, I'm not saying scam projects aren't around but this forum seem relieved from many junky projects like that of 2019, maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?

Maybe they are preparing for something bigger?  Or maybe not. Yes it feels different, it looks good at some point but kind of sad on the other end though majority of projects are scam but it kind of feel alive back then since there are tons of project to watch. But now they seemed exhausted, maybe this a fruit of people having more knowledge than before because they knew already how to pick a worthy one.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:30:22 PM

You ain't the only one noticing it, it is very obvious, most scammers are even very tired of wasting the little resources they have as it doesn't yield any profit, investors are now very careful to falling to scam project, so this would have really helped in reducing their in flock and as such reduction in bounties also.  

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
jcpone

Activity: 685

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:33:20 PM

Since 2018 til 2019 majority of the project that has been arise in cryptocurrency became not good to the majority of the community here in the forum. Even up to now there are still ugly project appeared in the bounties section only few of them still are good to be consider but not good enough to say it is a legit one, so better be careful still choosing the good project, good luck.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:33:25 PM

The investor will be focus on bitcoin halving yeah again I say bitcoin halving will give a huge effect for bitcoin price. So as for those who knows what the effect when the halving come then they will buy more bitcoin as much as possible and most possiblity they will ignore another investment. That is way there is a few project that popped up at this year.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:34:13 PM

yes that's right because i feel the same way and i think it is a good progress because imo, there are already many projects in this circle with different ideas so why else to create a new project just to use the same idea

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:41:11 PM

Maybe back then was the peak of cryptocurrency related projects and the peak of making alternative coins as the ideas were too many to count. Yet, as some team or group of people have thought of as many as they can possibly make, the projects that have turn onto campaigns often ends up either unnoticed or had a lot of various investors in which the team scammed them affecting also those who makes sense and were serious projects. Maybe, sooner or later, old and unnoticed projects would be noticed and remade by someone willing to take each and every risk just to make some project successful. And with this, bounties may soon rise again as it gives a huge help in promotions.

airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:50:53 PM

I don't think scammers will get tired convincing peopel. If you're a scammer, you are willing to do all things to get what you want. If we're seeing a peacefulness here in forum, that's great but that doesn't mean that scammers are also decreasing generally. They can still scam outside the forum so don't be to careless.
And with the lesser scam projects, it's a good opportunity for everyone though.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:57:18 PM

Scammers are also not getting money anymore from new investors, they could be relaxing for now and will be back when the new users in crypto are addicted to sending ETH and BTC to new projects they think can give them profit.

Or it could be that their scam technique is not working anymore. They are losing money by hiring people to write whitepaper and create websites for them but are not working anymore so they now stoping the scam.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:16:53 PM

Investors have suffered but the bountists have a lot of patience) It’s a pity that scammers have badly damaged the reputation of the cryptocurrency but I really hope that there will be less fraud in the future because we learn from mistakes.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:23:34 PM

It seems I also felt that last year there were many projects that held bounties and yes the email was full of notifications about new bounties, but at the beginning of this year I did not mention this kind of thing, but I think this is the impact of the old projects in Q1 this year, many are being running mainnet, maybe because of this , new developer prefer not to make a project because they realize that investors will see the old project compared to the project, but this is just my thinking because I'm not what actually happened.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:28:25 PM

Lately, projects are not getting funded like it was a few years back. Maybe, this is the reason there are less and less bounties getting run now. The benefit is scammers are less motivated to create dummy projects to scam people. Only legit projects would try to get funds. Bounty hunters should try to get other ways of earning because bounty hunting is getting less and less profitable.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 04:41:22 PM

i think bounty hunters become really smart because of the past experience
as a bounty hunter i will also stop supporting the project without advance payment or escrow
it already happens a lot of time in the past where you will not get any payment and I think everyone is also tired of false promises.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:44:41 PM

Well, it might be somehow true that January 2020 has not really seen a lot of bounty projects been launched. But that doesn't mean scammers are tired of developing scam projects. There will always be scammers in this crypto space due to the nature of the entire crypto ecosystem. We in the crypto space investing in crypto projects just have to be more careful and knowledgeable before investing into any project.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:45:18 PM

It's like that from the beginning! Scammers are trying old and new ways to take money from people, naive people. Bounties are just one of the tools that scammers can use, but not the only way. Except bounties I can add telegram as a place where many scammers hang out, and that is the place where I received zillion private messages from people that wish to help me, or they wish a help from me for all sort of reasons, of course every time it's about some financial aid.
Let's hope that this year will be better, but I doubt. We need to be careful with our money, if we don't protect ourselves nobody else will.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀