Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GreenAddress: open source multisig wallet service  (Read 28197 times)
bgerg

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:27:15 PM

Are you working on any another issue than the redepositing?

I am not able to make any outgoing transaction more than 5 days.    (or this issue is the same as the redepositing? )

"Transaction failed:Internal Error"

How many more days do you need to fix this issue?
LordofNorth

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:39:00 PM

I am not able to make any outgoing transaction more than 5 days.    (or this issue is the same as the redepositing? )

+1
bgerg

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:01:50 AM

I am not able to make any outgoing transaction more than 5 days.    (or this issue is the same as the redepositing? )

Stay away from GreenAddress. They are not maintaining their wallet properly.

You are right.

Greenaddress does nothing.   

I asked a simple question but 2 days left and no answer.
bgerg

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:13:17 AM

bgerg, we are working on it and we are sorry it takes longer than we wished.

You can show your disappointment on our facebook page or twitter but it won't make us faster and instead it may slow us down a bit.

If you don't want to wait you don't have to, you can use the Gentle tool https://greenaddress.github.io/gentle/ - it is designed for situations where GreenAddress is not available to recover the funds or anyhow for independent recovery.

To reduce your wait from 90 days default to 1 day you need to first go to your GreenAddress wallet settings and set an nlocktime of 144 blocks, then enable email notification if you haven't done so yet and within 24 hours you can take your bitcoin independently of GreenAddress.

By default this is set to 90 days but you can change this as per these instructions.

Once you receive the email with an attached zip you can wait for 144 blocks (24 hours) and then open the Gentle tool in firefox and with your zip files and mnemonics you can export private keys to be swept anywhere in the Wallet Import Format (WIF) standard by any wallet you want.

Hope this helps and I want to reassure that we are going to fix this as soon as possible.

You cant reduce the wait from 90 days to 1 day.  If you set nlocktime of 144 blocks it has no effect to your current wallet . It has effect only to the new transactions to the incoming transaction, but who the hell will send any funds into a "locked" account.

This is your system and you try to mislead everybody with this 1 day nlocktime setting that there is no issue  evereybody can get back its funds within 1 day, or you are not aware your own system how does it work.

So now i have to wait another 83 days to get out my funds from greenaddress, but i am not sure that it will work as nothing works at greenaddress.

DO NOT USE GREENADDRESS.   Use it only if you want that your funds to get stuck for months.
tryexcept (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:46:56 PM

bgerg,

Could you try now to either make a normal transaction or to redeposit?
The issue should be solved.

regarding your question: as you know, I mentioned we were working on a fix.
Sometimes it's hard to know when it will be fixed and any ETA i could give at the time would have been wrong.

In these cases rather than giving false ETAs we prefer to be more generic and work hard at solving the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

tryexcept (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 09:48:24 PM

LordofNorth,

we think the issue should be fixed for you too, if not please let us know

thanks

bgerg

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:56:52 PM

bgerg,

Sometimes it's hard to know when it will be fixed and any ETA i could give at the time would have been wrong.

In these cases rather than giving false ETAs we prefer to be more generic and work hard at solving the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

It works now again. 

But you could answer to my question that my problem is the same issue as/connected to redepositing, but you said nothing.
So i supposed that you ignored my question because you thought that this is not an issue or you do not know what causes my problem.

And you could say that you give 50% chance that it will be solved within 1 week. 
If you say nothing i can suppose that this is a so huge bug that you wont be able to solve it. (so i have to wait 90 days... )
HardcoreSuperstar

Activity: 238

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:01:17 AM

Why can't you allow users to download your client directly on your website?
I don't use anything made by google or apple. So where I could download your apps?

tryexcept (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 10:39:51 AM

Hi HardcoreSuperstar,

At the moment you can find all our wallet apps on GitHub only in non binary forms, however:

- the Chrome App doesn't require to be built, it can be run without Google store by using the Chromium open source browser and downloading the latest release from GitHub https://github.com/greenaddress/WalletCrx/archive/master.zip, more info on this video https://youtu.be/zF3Xar5hJ_0

- the Android apps can be found and downloaded with or without open store in binary form built by f-droid here: https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdfilter=greenaddress&fdpage=1&page_id=0

- For iOS we don't have the app in alternative markets but we'll revisit them and see if we can publish the app

We are also considering adding to our sites as well as github signed binary releases to make it easier for everyone to find them.

LordofNorth

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:27:59 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2015, 10:41:26 AM by LordofNorth

Hello,i added to my green address wallet 12 bitcoin,and when i doing redeposit then WRITE INTERNAL ERROR
WTF?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
U REALLY?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
I send message to info@greenaddress.it
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:11:15 PM

Hello,i added to my green address wallet 12 bitcoin,and when i doing redeposit then WRITE INTERNAL ERROR
WTF?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
U REALLY?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
I send message to info@greenaddress.it

You really lost 12 btc, that sadly to hear. I hope they will recover them. Untill i hear anything new, i'll pass this one.
healthhealer4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:58:23 AM

Unconfirm transaction for three  days is the whole green address system down. Has anybody trasfered bitcoin since then ?
bgerg

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:48:41 AM

bgerg,

Thanks

It works now again.  

But you could answer to my question that my problem is the same issue as/connected to redepositing, but you said nothing.
So i supposed that you ignored my question because you thought that this is not an issue or you do not know what causes my problem.

And you could say that you give 50% chance that it will be solved within 1 week.  
If you say nothing i can suppose that this is a so huge bug that you wont be able to solve it. (so i have to wait 90 days... )

It works now for me, but always asking for redeposit. (I did it 2 times but i always get a pop up message to redeposit.)
manicminer

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:52:33 PM

I created a new GreenAddress on the web. Enabld Google Authenticator.

Signed out, sign in via a new IP on Tor Browser and it only asked for my mnemonic to let me in, not the 2FA code. Is it the way it supposed to work and maybe it only asks for the 2FA code when someone initiates a spend from my account?
newbieXX

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 03:50:18 PM

Hi,

new user here, trying to send some coins from my green address wallet, after I have filled in all the required data I click on review and send money button and wait untill it hits 100% and......nothing happens...hours later my money has not been sent.

Need help with this one!  Huh
chanlance

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 05:31:20 PM

is this still in beta mode would like know how our friend lost 12 btc (hope that wasnt some unconfirmed funds)

and is the security of the green addresses top notch
newbieXX

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 07:54:50 PM

Hi,

new user here, trying to send some coins from my green address wallet, after I have filled in all the required data I click on review and send money button and wait untill it hits 100% and......nothing happens...hours later my money has not been sent.

Need help with this one!  Huh

Ok, problem solved, managed to send money using my phone via green address app, didnt work on the web version ( tried with multiple pc´s )
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:38:19 PM

I am experiencing a big issue with greenaddress.

In short I cannot send funds to anyone... every time I try to send money I see a message stating "Transaction failed: undefined"  Cry
How can I fix it?
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:02:11 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 10:22:49 AM by Vinnie Stanley

I am experiencing a big issue with greenaddress.

In short I cannot send funds to anyone... every time I try to send money I see a message stating "Transaction failed: undefined"  Cry
How can I fix it?

Problem solved using Chrome instead of Firefox.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:19:11 PM

Checked the site and checked also the mobile wallets but what is the difference between greenaddress and greebits?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: