Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:52:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Ethereum About to Break Out of a 2-Year Bear Market?  (Read 845 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:26:17 AM

It's time for Ethereum to finally go back to its good price, for 2 years of bear market, I think its enough to get rid of the weak holders and its high time now to reward those who are really believing and have survive to hold this long.

I know the market will eventually and I am waiting for major coins like ETH to pump high again,... it could happen because ETH has some real development and this ETH 2.0 hopefully will be launch this year so it will create hype.
I think all ETH holders are very hopeful about the development of ETH 2.0. well, it's reasonable, even I also believe that the price with that development, the price of ETH can reach a high price. but, the current price is still quite far from the previous ATH. if the ETH price could reach $ 500 to $ 600 before the development of ETH 2.0 was launched, I believe that ETH could reach the new ATH. but if not, I think the price of ETH remains under $ 1000 despite the progress.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:54:54 AM

It's time for Ethereum to finally go back to its good price, for 2 years of bear market, I think its enough to get rid of the weak holders and its high time now to reward those who are really believing and have survive to hold this long.

I know the market will eventually and I am waiting for major coins like ETH to pump high again,... it could happen because ETH has some real development and this ETH 2.0 hopefully will be launch this year so it will create hype.
I think all ETH holders are very hopeful about the development of ETH 2.0. well, it's reasonable, even I also believe that the price with that development, the price of ETH can reach a high price. but, the current price is still quite far from the previous ATH. if the ETH price could reach $ 500 to $ 600 before the development of ETH 2.0 was launched, I believe that ETH could reach the new ATH. but if not, I think the price of ETH remains under $ 1000 despite the progress.

Yes, we are expecting something positive value to ETH coin when we see active development release from the ETH team and this will definitely help the ETH to increase its price more than 300$. The only problem is there is no exact ETA when they are going to release the ETH 2.0 this makes many people are kept waiting patiently.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:29:35 AM

Is etherum launching a new version, ETH2.0? This would be a come back for etherum in this case than. I think, etherum has been shown us immense growth in the mid year 2017 and we can hope the same to occur this year when the bull runs arrive. Etherum is one of the top coins from the coinmarketcap and I personally trust each and every top coins from the coinmarketcap.

Etherum offers us huge benefits like token creation on the etherum network by deploying smart contracts, etc which has made an immense growth for the etherum markets. A lot of big whales and investors are holding etherum in their bag and it might happen for a reason. We all can expect higher price for etherum soon.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:11:17 AM

I can't wait to see ethereum pull out of its long overdue bear market. The value of ethereum really needs a lift. I remember when ethereum traded at over a thousand dollars. It would be awesome to have those good old days back. It would also help other altcoin to increase in value.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:17:24 AM

I can't wait to see ethereum pull out of its long overdue bear market. The value of ethereum really needs a lift. I remember when ethereum traded at over a thousand dollars. It would be awesome to have those good old days back. It would also help other altcoin to increase in value.
I think ETH will come out of its bottom after the start of the fork, and the fork will happen in about 1 year, and the price of ETH depends on Bitcoin.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:51:27 AM

Since last interviews by Vitaliak butterin is not positive sign for ethereum growth. He is really fed up of the people's mind set since there completely no big investment over ethereum.
simple supporter I seriously appreciate your words and if all the miners and investors Support the ethereum like bitcoin definitely we can get the profit for sure.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:01:55 PM

The price will continue to rise between now and the bitcoin halvening event in May. Don't know if we will hit ATH during this time but it can be the foundation to do so. also, I think we can still have another speculative bubble based on ETH 2.0 progress, ETF news, etc. Now this isn't advice to do anything with your money but I think that this year there was a lot bigger tax burden on everyone as well as exchanges and we will start to see a recovery in the coming months. Hopefully, ETH can get some good press when the uptrend starts and we will be headed back to our ATH.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:32:35 PM

I think ETH will come out of its bottom after the start of the fork, and the fork will happen in about 1 year, and the price of ETH depends on Bitcoin.
not entirely dependent on bitcoin. an important platform for updating and managing their markets. if it depends on bitcoin then what happens if excessive adoption of bitcoin on the market. we saw it last year. and altcoin like ETH also can't move much. this year there is confidence the market will grow well. as well as ETH with their platform updates which will be running soon.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:48:01 PM

we have been waiting for the release of this new version ETH2.0 but the thing is when would this be?it is harder to wait longer while the Bitcoin Halving is coming and instead of continue holding ethereum we can just Put the investments first to Bitcoin to join the Halving seasons profiting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:08:22 AM

To me, I think yes, Ethereum is gonna rock this year. If the Bitcoin halving brings the bull run then that will come for Ethereum too! There will have ETH 2.0 upgrade, which is another great developments. New projects are launching on Ethereum network instead of EOS, BNB, WAVES Chain!

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:38:40 AM

To me, I think yes, Ethereum is gonna rock this year. If the Bitcoin halving brings the bull run then that will come for Ethereum too! There will have ETH 2.0 upgrade, which is another great developments. New projects are launching on Ethereum network instead of EOS, BNB, WAVES Chain!

I am also hoping that through their Ethereum 2.0 upgrade, it will once again awaken the bulls within. Ethereum has been very silent in the market for the past many months. It needs to have a catalyst and I guess ETH 2.0 is the one we have been waiting for.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:56:09 AM

I am also hoping that through their Ethereum 2.0 upgrade, it will once again awaken the bulls within. Ethereum has been very silent in the market for the past many months. It needs to have a catalyst and I guess ETH 2.0 is the one we have been waiting for.
I think the upgrade will give a positive impact to eth, many investors are waiting for this to happen since eth is in bearish status for a long period already. Plus the halving of btc can also influence the price of popular alts to follow, this is still uncertain but there's no pain if we hope for this to happen. Lets just wait since we are still in first quarter and there are many possible scenario that can occur to the market.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:25:41 AM

I think the upgrade will give a positive impact to eth, many investors are waiting for this to happen since eth is in bearish status for a long period already. Plus the halving of btc can also influence the price of popular alts to follow, this is still uncertain but there's no pain if we hope for this to happen. Lets just wait since we are still in first quarter and there are many possible scenario that can occur to the market.

More than the price, this Ethereum 2.0 upgrade will make Ethereum more usable by the large Ethereum community. We may not even be certain if the price will immediately rise after this upgrade but what we are certain is that this upgrade will improve Ethereum in terms of scalability, shift to PoS, etc.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:50:59 AM

Crypto markets are holding steady for another day following a slight pullback from their recent rally. Ethereum is still looking strong but can it finally pull out of its two-year bear market?

https://bitcoinist.com/is-ethereum-about-to-break-out-of-a-2-year-bear-market/
still awaiting the Ethereum 2.0 for this breaking the years of bearishness .
i have bought some last 2018 and now i have been holding for almost 2 years yet there is no sign of me disposing/converting this currency so maybe in this 2020 or the next i may taste the profit of holding.
if that 2 combines?the Halving of Bitcoin Bull and the 2.0 upgrade of ethereum happens?then surely all of us ETH holder will be in moon before this year ends.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
FanEagle
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:16:30 AM

Crypto markets are holding steady for another day following a slight pullback from their recent rally. Ethereum is still looking strong but can it finally pull out of its two-year bear market?

Etherum has huge demand in the bull markets which arrived in the mid 2017 but after those bull markets, the price for etherum was drastically on the down trend which ended up somewhat near $100 to $200. In early stage, ETH had huge benefits like smart contract creation, etc but now also there are some alternative platforms which allow the similar functions to carry in minimum hard work like waves, etc.

So, ETH is somewhat going out of trend which might not keep the support that strong for ETH which would than create an outbreak which would be hard to stop. We might expect something good if etherum network gets back in the race.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 08:01:11 AM

Many people predict that in 2020 ethereum will show its best performance. After two years ethereum is stuck in the bearish market,
now it's time to rise. If we pay close attention to the movement of ethereum prices in the market at the beginning of this year, it has
begun to move in the positive direction.This is a sign that it is time for ethereum to show its quality as the best altcoins. Especially this
year there will be launch of ethereum 2.0, which at least had an effect on the rise in ethereum prices. According to my predictions
ethereum should be able to rise to price of $ 500.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:26:33 AM

Etherum has huge demand in the bull markets which arrived in the mid 2017 but after those bull markets, the price for etherum was drastically on the down trend which ended up somewhat near $100 to $200. In early stage, ETH had huge benefits like smart contract creation, etc but now also there are some alternative platforms which allow the similar functions to carry in minimum hard work like waves, etc.

So, ETH is somewhat going out of trend which might not keep the support that strong for ETH which would than create an outbreak which would be hard to stop. We might expect something good if etherum network gets back in the race.
I am personally more caring with Bitcoin at this time. Bitcoin affects cryptocurrency in whole. when Bitcoin is good, it can affect to altcoin, including Ethereum
Bitcoin is struggling to break its resistance, it feels so hard for breaking that point. But the halving is near here, I think Bitcoin would be pump in short
when Bitcoin pump, then it is time for altcoin. we are possibly to get another altseason then.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:30:32 PM

Yes, ETH should exit the bear market because ETH has only positive news and a few updates ahead which will clearly have a positive impact on ETH and its price.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 07:59:21 PM

Not to the much higher value, but to some extent this year we can experience growth with ETH. For the last two years the market of ETH kept declining, while the expectation over ethereum kept growing. Somehow it has reached 2020 which is scheduled to be big year for the entire cryptocurrency market. To the minimum ETH will touch a value close around $500 - $700 this year.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:14:21 AM

Yes, ETH should exit the bear market because ETH has only positive news and a few updates ahead which will clearly have a positive impact on ETH and its price.

I agreed if ETH had to get out of the bear market. but is there a guarantee if the ETH price will continue to have a positive impact over a long period of time?
I see now this ETH movement in the market continues to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: