Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which boxer do you support in this match up?
Inoue
Casimero

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Inoue vs Casimero Bantamweight Unification Fight  (Read 6839 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:15:02 AM

Inoue is really a great fighter and he keeps on improving and improving a lot, and his manager should be proud about the potential of his boxer. Inoue defeated a lot of great players like Donaire, Naoya Inoue is really a monster when he stepped on the ring, he shows no mercy against his opponent that's why I watched him every time he fight.
We could agree that Inoue is really good, but beating Donaire is not something good as this guy is already aging, and the fact that he struggles against Donaire, he will surely struggle more against a younger boxer like Casimero.

Casimero is also a great fighter and as a Filipino, I will say that I'm with him no matter how strong his opponent his because I believed that Filipinos are brave and legendary when it comes to boxing. Whenever he fight, he is raising a Philippine Flag that serves us his heart. He is dedicated to boxing and I believe that he will win this one.

They just need to stay healthy and train without any pressure and fear of getting the virus, they just need some rest and proper training to become prepared when they are ready to fight.

At least this fight gives us big excitement as although the Filipino is the underdog, but we don't really feel it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:24:35 AM

Inoue is really a great fighter and he keeps on improving and improving a lot, and his manager should be proud about the potential of his boxer. Inoue defeated a lot of great players like Donaire, Naoya Inoue is really a monster when he stepped on the ring, he shows no mercy against his opponent that's why I watched him every time he fight.
We could agree that Inoue is really good, but beating Donaire is not something good as this guy is already aging, and the fact that he struggles against Donaire, he will surely struggle more against a younger boxer like Casimero.

Bet on that one,Yeah Inuoe is one of the promising boxer of Japan but this doesnt mean he will Win this fight that easy.
Nonito Donaire is Great fighter but this is not His time now,Hes speed and power punches are now decreasing and Inuoe is Very young compared to Him.

So this Fight against Casimero is one of His Career toughest Fight and he will never forget this for sure.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:15:07 PM

I dont see any reason for the fight to proceed as long we are still on a pandemic problem.Those are just words but doesnt mean that it should really be done since we know that most countries now are on the same situation (have infected people) so thinking up on where would be the venue for now is somewhat irrelevant but i do agree that Toprank wont really consider for the fight to be held on Japan.
Lets wait on what would be the future announcements in regards to this fight.

I don't see any discussion that the fight will push right now that we are dealing with the virus so that issue should be stopped now. There's no such thing as that.

If you will read the article shared by bisdak, it's definitely right after the pandemic virus, of course. It's a no-brainer to think that this fight will push in a time like this.

Organizers are well knowledge and they know that pushing the fight will not be considered in a time like this. This don't need a discussion actually.

The fight is not pushing thru. They already postponed it. So I don't know what kind of discussion we will have here.

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2020/03/naoya-inoue-vs-john-riel-casimero-postponed-for-april-25-due-to-coronavirus/

I guess better lock this thread for the time being and just open it again once there is already a new schedule for the fight.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:55:37 PM

I dont see any reason for the fight to proceed as long we are still on a pandemic problem.Those are just words but doesnt mean that it should really be done since we know that most countries now are on the same situation (have infected people) so thinking up on where would be the venue for now is somewhat irrelevant but i do agree that Toprank wont really consider for the fight to be held on Japan.

I don't see any discussion that the fight will push right now that we are dealing with the virus so that issue should be stopped now. There's no such thing as that.

If you will read the article shared by bisdak, it's definitely right after the pandemic virus, of course. It's a no-brainer to think that this fight will push in a time like this.

Organizers are well knowledge and they know that pushing the fight will not be considered in a time like this. This don't need a discussion actually.

The fight is not pushing thru. They already postponed it. So I don't know what kind of discussion we will have here.

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2020/03/naoya-inoue-vs-john-riel-casimero-postponed-for-april-25-due-to-coronavirus/

I guess better lock this thread for the time being and just open it again once there is already a new schedule for the fight.

The fight is still going to happen, it was just postponed, there is no reason why this thread should be close, unless the fight is cancelled because if that happens, there is no reason for us to discuss here. We can use this thread to see for the update of the fight so we will be aware of there's any.

carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:57:17 PM

Locking of thread will depend on op and its better if you do sent him a pm in regards to that but i dont see a reason since this would be still relevant to talk on.Just take for example on that Fury and Wilder 3 fight thread which still continue and been discussed which i dont see anything wrong with it.Its really anticipated that this will really be delayed or postponed due to common reason (pandemic) which had been affecting
lots of sports events and not to only this industry.For sure boxing organization wont still have an idea on what would be the dates to impose for the said resume until this global problem wont be resolved.
Finestream

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:33:24 PM
Merited by bisdak40 (1)

Locking of thread will depend on op and its better if you do sent him a pm in regards to that but i dont see a reason since this would be still relevant to talk on.Just take for example on that Fury and Wilder 3 fight thread which still continue and been discussed which i dont see anything wrong with it.Its really anticipated that this will really be delayed or postponed due to common reason (pandemic) which had been affecting
lots of sports events and not to only this industry.For sure boxing organization wont still have an idea on what would be the dates to impose for the said resume until this global problem wont be resolved.

NBA has been postpone too and it's also possible it will be cancelled but the thread is still active.
The reason is because we are getting information that we like to share here, so everyone will be inform, not only the posters but the readers as well.
Also, we have to understand that we have a lot of readers in this thread than posters I believe, so this is helpful to them.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:38:37 PM
Merited by bisdak40 (1)

The discussion still revolves around the two fighters, yes it was obviously postponed because of the pandemic. But boxing fans are discussing what should be the possible outcome and it looks like John Riel has a lot of fan based here.

What if there are new developments, news coming from both camp? I'm sure that someone will wanted to share that here to start a new discussion. And if we go by your reasoning, every sporting events here, (NBA, Tennis, to a certain extent UFC, Football etc) should be lock as well?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bisdak40 (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:04:56 PM

As what Finestream and Travelmug have said that there are also a lot of discussions in the NBA or other sports though they are also postponed but they did not lock the thread. I would also do the same, won't lock this thread for now as this is the only outlet for some to see updates of both fighters.
Finestream

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:19:04 PM

It seems like Casimero can't wait to fight, according to the article below, while waiting til Inoue can travel, he will be fighting some top class boxers.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2020/4/16/21224131/john-riel-casimero-could-take-stay-busy-fight-inoue-travel-japan-top-rank-boxing-news

With Japan expanding its state of emergency nationwide, there’s a very real chance that unified bantamweight champion Naoya Inoue may be stuck in his home country for a while. Bob Arum tells ESPN that, should that scenario come to pass, WBO champ John Riel Casimero will take another fight in the interim rather than wait for their unification match.

These are the top possible opponents.

Joshua Greer, Joseph Agbeko, and Ryo Akaho.

Do you know these guys?

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 11:51:06 PM

Do you know these guys?

I'm only familiar with Joseph Agbeko - former bantamweight champion as far as I can remember but I assume that he is already past his prime. Greer and Akaho? I never heard of him. So I wouldn't call them top class boxers.

Obviously, this is just a make busy fight for Casimero but I do hope that it won't derail his fight with Inoue though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bisdak40 (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 09:10:55 PM

Do you know these guys?

I'm only familiar with Joseph Agbeko - former bantamweight champion as far as I can remember but I assume that he is already past his prime. Greer and Akaho? I never heard of him. So I wouldn't call them top class boxers.

Obviously, this is just a make busy fight for Casimero but I do hope that it won't derail his fight with Inoue though.

I could not forgot that name, Joseph Agbeko. He fought the cocky Vic Darchinyan back then for the bantamweight championship where Agbeko won that by majority decision. Yeah, he is way past his prime in boxing but a fight with Casimero won't be bad as this will only serve as a tune up fight for the later.

With the technology and knowing Japan on how discipline their people are, i do think that they could handle this situation very well and things would be back to normal in their country sooner than any country so i don't think that Inoue would be stuck there for long.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 09:42:44 PM

Bet on that one,Yeah Inuoe is one of the promising boxer of Japan but this doesnt mean he will Win this fight that easy.
Nonito Donaire is Great fighter but this is not His time now,Hes speed and power punches are now decreasing and Inuoe is Very young compared to Him.

So this Fight against Casimero is one of His Career toughest Fight and he will never forget this for sure.
Yeah for sure, Casimero is always so confident and I like that on a fighter, and since he is under the MP promotion, we can expect he will give his best as he knows he can get bigger fights after this, and beating one of the top ranking fighters is such a big achievement.  It's one of the biggest fight of Casimero and It's Inoue's one of the biggest challenge.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:21:52 PM

Yeah for sure, Casimero is always so confident and I like that on a fighter, and since he is under the MP promotion, we can expect he will give his best as he knows he can get bigger fights after this, and beating one of the top ranking fighters is such a big achievement.  It's one of the biggest fight of Casimero and It's Inoue's one of the biggest challenge.

I'm not sure who are still under MP's promotion, but it seems that they don't have a good stable of fighters that can fight in world stage like Casimero and I think MP promotions is giving their all to support their fighter here. And obviously, they have given him a chance to fight for the belt against the best and for sure that Casimero doesn't want to let Manny Pacquaio down and the rest of the Philippines. So as much as we are excited to see the two fight in the ring, we must be patience and wait for it to happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:58:47 PM

I'm not sure who are still under MP's promotion, but it seems that they don't have a good stable of fighters that can fight in world stage like Casimero and I think MP promotions is giving their all to support their fighter here.
Manny Pacquiao is an icon in boxing, his promotion will be popular and these fighters under the MP promotion are given a lot of opportunity to fight in the US and that's a great opportunity for them as US is a big market where boxers usually get bigger pays.

I think some boxers under ALA promotion have joined MP promotions as well.

references.
https://www.ringtv.com/tag/mp-promotions/
https://www.rappler.com/sports/by-sport/boxing-mma/pacquiao/237695-filipino-boxers-get-big-break-mp-promotions

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:36:02 AM

It's not quite shocking tho. Hello, imagine you were promoted by a boxing legend like Pacman. That was an honor of course! And like what you've mentioned, maybe the main reasons why they switch to MP promotions is because of greater payments as well as broader opportunities. Not mentioning the fact that he is also a boxer thus he knew how to take care and understand the feelings of his fellow. It was also an advantage for them since Manny could give them tips and advice in and out of the ring Cheesy.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:50:58 AM

It's not quite shocking tho. Hello, imagine you were promoted by a boxing legend like Pacman. That was an honor of course! And like what you've mentioned, maybe the main reasons why they switch to MP promotions is because of greater payments as well as broader opportunities. Not mentioning the fact that he is also a boxer thus he knew how to take care and understand the feelings of his fellow. It was also an advantage for them since Manny could give them tips and advice in and out of the ring Cheesy.
Manny promotion is a world class promotion and boxers would certainly like to join if they are given a chance.
This is the chance of Casimero, he did not fail Manny on his last fight, and now he is aiming for a bigger one, he should win this as he is not getting any younger.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 10:55:29 PM

To be fair with ALA promotions, they are good promoters as well, but I think the extend is just only in Asia. They have developed a lot of champions in the past, but I think MP takes it to the next level because of Manny. Many advantages of having MP as your promoters, connections to other world renown boxing promoters, US main card, good pay check, so it makes sense of fighters like Casimero to switch.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:59:15 PM

The discussion I'm pointing is about the postponement of the fight. Not the whole discussion regarding and involving the fight.

There shouldn't be any discussion of this since it was already take placed and we are just waiting for the updates.

The thread should continue since there are frequent updates (just like on other sports events that got postponed too) that are related to both boxers in the topic. We just need to stay on topic and not just I love Inoue, I love Casimiro, I'm excited about the fight, etc.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 06:53:43 AM

To be fair with ALA promotions, they are good promoters as well, but I think the extend is just only in Asia. They have developed a lot of champions in the past, but I think MP takes it to the next level because of Manny. Many advantages of having MP as your promoters, connections to other world renown boxing promoters, US main card, good pay check, so it makes sense of fighters like Casimero to switch.
ALA promotion seems like promoting their boxer by choosing a fighter that they think has a big chance of winning.
I've seem some fighters of the ALA promotion in the fight that they hype until they have an international fight like a fight in the US, but most of them failed. one example is Rey Bautista, which has been winning in the PH, but when he fought in the US, he failed, and this boxer has already retired now.

here's the video I search in YT. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqp9RTKKoUg

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
bisdak40 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:30:07 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2020, 03:46:11 AM by bisdak40

ALA Promotion is on a downstream right now. Many of it's boxers have switched to other promoters like the MP Promotion. Cost of staging a fight is a big factor why local boxing is on a lull. Back in the glory days of boxing here in Cebu, the older Aldueger (Antonio) have a different approach. He only trained boxers in his ALA stable while SSG promotions and Wakee Salud were doing the promotions of his boxers. With that, the cost of maintaining boxers is not so high. When his son take over. Michael Algueger have converted ALA boxing stable into ALA Promotions. That's the reason why we saw the Pinoy Pride series, they are in a partnership with ABS-CBN for tv coverage. I think it's the cost why they let go on their boxers and stop promoting boxing.

Casimero: I Hope Inoue's Jaw Lasts Longer Than Tete's Jaw Did

Meanwhile, Casimero continued his taunting game on Inoue. Confidence is on an ATH, hope it would not backfire lol.

https://www.boxingscene.com/casimero-i-hope-inoues-jaw-lasts-longer-tetes-jaw--148421
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: