Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 04:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genesis Ecology Ann Thread: Web Decentralized  (Read 1030 times)
pancontjota

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:30:20 PM

will it be possible to make anonymous transactions in this wallet ?

I will continue to follow the news and how everything works but so far we have received very little information about the development of this project

Yes, I would like to see the road map and understand what is waiting for us this year .
it will be very important for me
alex567alex

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:51:40 PM

Hello team !
please tell me when I can download the wallet for me and when I can test how it will all work
kyyeusinhly

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:54:30 PM

will it be possible to make anonymous transactions in this wallet ?

you will need to read the technical documentation to see more information about how this will all work

But I want to get a link to the technical document in order to study the project in more detail . As I understand it the team wants to bring innovation to this market
ecanuncul

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:09:40 PM

now it is really impressive that the team has publications in the top media and this will be most important for me since I can already draw conclusions about the fact that the project will be popular

These will be excellent solutions from the technical side and it is possible that a new payment system can be built on such a blockchain

perhaps this will happen . Now the team has huge problems in order to scale this project and I am sure that the team will be able to solve this problem
Pavel_Zhuk90

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:12:54 PM

now this is a really worthwhile project and I like what the team offers right now . I mean the project has a huge technical perspective and I really like it
Still, you will need to understand what they offer for investors and a lot will depend on it for me .
I will continue to monitor how this project works now and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me soon
atpoofenca

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:27:56 PM

I think that the team will need to update the site in the near future . At the moment I see little information and I would like to see more news about the team the project and the road map

as I understand it the project is only at the beginning of its journey and we will be able to see more information about it in the future
Douthitt254

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:29:57 PM

Hello everybody!
will the team conduct sales rounds and why haven't I seen any news about this ?
riostubinwei

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:42:59 PM

apparently this will depend on how the team will develop this project and I do not really understand how they plan to attract investment .
I haven't seen any information about this at the moment
JoshHomenick

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:45:07 PM

The fact that the team has publications in such reputable media is really impressive and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me if I have the opportunity
pancontjota

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:01:34 PM

the speed of transactions per second is amazing and I wonder how the team was able to achieve this .
let's see how this will all work in the future and I think that such a blockchain will have a huge application in practice

I am just planning to buy tokens for me and I am sure that the prospects for the project will be huge
ChouYC

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:03:36 PM

Please tell us who you are negotiating with regarding the development of this project ?
I really would like to understand what the team's plans are for 2020

The site now has all the information about this and in fact I have not seen any more information at the moment , but what the team offers I really like right now
alex567alex

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:16:17 PM

By harnessing the power of cryptography and blockchain, Genesis Ecology is committed to decentralization and trustless distribution of value.

https://preview.redd.it/u5z0rjdxcjf41.jpg?width=3335&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8d9e55b07dbb96a8b7e46280885eacf17a6ff2aa

I am really interested in this project and what you offer to investors from the technical side . I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me soon and I am sure that the prospects will be huge
atpoofenca

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:04:00 AM

By harnessing the power of cryptography and blockchain, Genesis Ecology is committed to decentralization and trustless distribution of value.

---

the technology itself really impresses me. But you will need to understand how long it will take to fully implement this project . The success of this project will depend on it

with countless novel and great concept or technology introduced in crypto, you will only believe their capability of implementing their project once they are already out and operational in the market. most of them can do great things but only few can make it happen!
until then, lets wait for this platform to unleash their potential in the market and see if they can attract other businesses to actually use their network...

we will see how this will work in the future and it will be very important to understand what the team can offer for us. I think the prospects will be huge right now
kyyeusinhly

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:18:25 AM

please tell me when the Android wallet will be available and whether biometric authentication will be added ? I would like to understand all this
riostubinwei

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:22:08 AM

tell me whether there will be staking ? I would like to understand whether there will be an opportunity to receive passive income and this will still be very important for investors
Nindyis

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:41:39 AM

at the moment, do you have any offer for investors and do you plan to conduct sales rounds ?
alex567alex

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 12:25:22 PM

Hello team !
please tell me when I can download the wallet for me and when I can test how it will all work

I wanted to download a wallet for Windows on the site, but as I understand at the moment there is no such possibility and I will wait for more announcements from the team
riostubinwei

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 12:46:44 PM

after all, when will the wallet be launched and what is the business plan for launching this project ?
for me it would still be very important
Pavel_Zhuk90

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:15:16 PM

Does the team plan to participate in conferences or any public events ?
It would still be very important to understand this right now
ruckstyloser

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:26:06 PM

Hello team !
please tell me if you have an account on github ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: