Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP rises quickly!  (Read 3522 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:01:17 PM

As one of the observers and users of this coin, I said I really hope and it's possible that this coin will give a big bro for you.  I believe that the price of ripple this year will increase, which is quite good.
I doubt if the rise of the ripple is a long bull run because we know how altcoin does not seem to have a strong urge at all to keep moving up from that I personally do not really like altcoin ripple for my investment assets, maybe some people consider ripple is a potential altcoin but for me ripple is like any other altcoin that is stable in price, and it seems that ripple often traps price increases in exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:21:26 PM

As one of the observers and users of this coin, I said I really hope and it's possible that this coin will give a big bro for you.  I believe that the price of ripple this year will increase, which is quite good.
Nevertheless, I don't really trust this coin, since it is not decentralized. If we say that Ripple is a cryptocurrency, then it will be wrong. Therefore, I bypass this defective cryptocurrency.

A very good decision! XRP is not cryptocurrency, because it is against to the basic principle, i.e. it is not decentralized.
As for the investment, it is even more dangerous, because developers can create an unlimited number of new coins at any time and its value can be burned to the ground. Stay away from XRP!

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 01:29:07 AM

I doubt if the rise of the ripple is a long bull run because we know how altcoin does not seem to have a strong urge at all to keep moving up from that I personally do not really like altcoin ripple for my investment assets, maybe some people consider ripple is a potential altcoin but for me ripple is like any other altcoin that is stable in price, and it seems that ripple often traps price increases in exchange.
For short term traders XRP is one of those good coin to play with, if you assess very well you'll be able to catch up the right position and earned
a lot, it's about how good you understand the market and the nerve taking the risk. Working with stop and loss features needs to configure in the right manner to avoid big losses from your invested money.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 12:57:46 AM

What is the main cause that makes XRP prices rise significantly to reach the price of $ 0.41. Or indeed this is the impact of changes in the conditions of crypto market capitalization in the last few days. Give your opinion here about XRP and the latest news. Thank you all.

In this one month, I saw almost all coins had increased. This is also because the price of Bitcoin rises, as does the price of XRP. If you want to know when the price of coins increases, then you must be able to follow the Bitcoin roadmap. The roadmap here is not only written, but about improving the world economy. Apart from that you must see the development of the XRP. Every time there is a change or the launch of a new platform, surely the price of the coin will increase.

If it was that simple you could just buy Bitcoin and that's it, but there are a lot of different technologies out there.
So, if there is a lot of technology being developed, why does the price of coins never increase if Bitcoin is not increasing. This means that alt is very dependent on Bitcoin. Can you give an example of alt prices that continue to increase without increasing BTC prices? I don't think there is. Ethereum is the world's number two coin, but the price increases in line with BTC prices.
Bitcoin is the top coin in crypto market so all the investors are follow the Bitcoin way and altcoins also occupy the major role. So once Bitcoin was dump automatically many investors are fear the further growing so they sell both Bitcoin and altcoin. It will react the crypto market and ripple is Banking support coin so many investors are buy this coin on previously. But most are like to concentrate decentralised platform so most are move to some altcoins in this year
Indeed, many have switched to Alt in the context of investment, and they left bitcoin for some reason. But this has not been able to affect the rise or fall of the price of bitcoin. Alt prices are also not too inflated. We can refer to the daily chart. They are in line. At present there are indeed many Alts working with conventional banks. We often hear that XRP will be validated as a means of exchange, but the XRP chart remains the same as the others.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 09:05:56 AM

XRP has a solid use case, and there is a widely held view that the price has been kept artificially low due to token dumping by Ripple. Indeed many long term holders have been angered at that persistent dumping. Ripple say it is needed to ensure liquidity, which is fair enough, and they are not trying to hide it... however it has kept the price lower than might otherwise be the case.
Ripple have now stopped this regular dumping, so this should in theory unleash XRP and allow it to start rising again over the coming months. The price of XRP is too low for what it is and what it offers.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:37:46 PM

What is the main cause that makes XRP prices rise significantly to reach the price of $ 0.41. Or indeed this is the impact of changes in the conditions of crypto market capitalization in the last few days. Give your opinion here about XRP and the latest news. Thank you all.
The price of the ripple is continuously rising because of the bitcoins price. We all know that some of the altcoin is dependent on the price of bitcoin. When the price of btc rises up, altcoins price will for surely gonna rise up to. Maybe this is one of the factors why the price of ripple rise up. Halving is about to happen and everyone are trying to hold/buy some coins since they know that they will gain profit into it by 2021.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: