Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐉 CoinDragon.com 🐉- Closing down. Last day for withdrawals 17/1-2022  (Read 10000 times)
Canada_1969

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:47:36 AM

https://ibb.co/qdYgF7d
https://ibb.co/7pPbnF6

Final words

@xvids & @ TravelMug. I have never said that it is ok to violate rules, please read carefully what I had wrote ‘Violating rules of a game is not an illegal activity‘, which is a fact; violating rules is not illegal -> I wrote it for the purpose to show how the site alters their understating of facts. I have never admitted that I violated rules; I have not done so! The end.

I was so nice to ask them to return my coins as well as asked them here and via email to provide findings of their investigation/evidence of my wrongdoing. Please see attached what they replied. Just a generic email singing the same song with of course no evidence provided.

Also, they confiscated my crypto on 30.03 which is 4 days before they finalized their investigation on 03.04 Cheesy so this is another fact with which they shit themselves on their foot with Cheesy.

Moving the discussion to Scam Accusations page and will check what is askgamblers, if I see value add, I will also continue there.

I felt like I needed to share my experience here to warn anyone still playing there.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 239
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:55:43 AM

Final words

@xvids & @ TravelMug. I have never said that it is ok to violate rules, please read carefully what I had wrote ‘Violating rules of a game is not an illegal activity‘, which is a fact; violating rules is not illegal -> I wrote it for the purpose to show how the site alters their understating of facts. I have never admitted that I violated rules; I have not done so! The end.

I was so nice to ask them to return my coins as well as asked them here and via email to provide findings of their investigation/evidence of my wrongdoing. Please see attached what they replied. Just a generic email singing the same song with of course no evidence provided.

Also, they confiscated my crypto on 30.03 which is 4 days before they finalized their investigation on 03.04 Cheesy so this is another fact with which they shit themselves on their foot with Cheesy.

Moving the discussion to Scam Accusations page and will check what is askgamblers, if I see value add, I will also continue there.

I felt like I needed to share my experience here to warn anyone still playing there.

So final words from us too.

First of all a week has passed and many, including us at CoinDragon, have advised you to go to an independent third party with your claim and you haven't..
Instead you send mails "threatening" to publish on Bitcointalk. Well not to be picky but you're already posting on Bitcointalk aren't you... Wink

Violating the rules is against the T&Cs, end of story.

However we'd like to thank you for two things.
First for us verifying that our fraud detection system works as it should, but also allowing us to do improvements to it after your specific case.
Secondly, you are actually right that we took to long handling this issue! The case of using ALTs to try and fraud and exploit us was quite evident at an early stage, we should have been more direct and clear in our communication to you around this. We'll be sure to improve our handling should we ever (hopefully not!) need to adress a fraud case again.

*stay safe, wash hands!*

jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:38:18 PM

First of all a week has passed and many, including us at CoinDragon, have advised you to go to an independent third party with your claim and you haven't..
Instead you send mails "threatening" to publish on Bitcointalk. Well not to be picky but you're already posting on Bitcointalk aren't you... Wink

First for us verifying that our fraud detection system works as it should, but also allowing us to do improvements to it after your specific case.
Secondly, you are actually right that we took to long handling this issue! The case of using ALTs to try and fraud and exploit us was quite evident at an early stage, we should have been more direct and clear in our communication to you around this. We'll be sure to improve our handling should we ever (hopefully not!) need to adress a fraud case again.

*stay safe, wash hands!*

It is really disturbing that you think you have the right to confiscate a players funds because you suspect him of 'fraud'. You have no right to keep his deposit, no matter what BS you write in you terms.

New players should think long and hard before depositing here, as you can see what can happen to your money. You may very well lose it at the whim of the owner. Unfortunately the crypto world is full of scams like this - Hard pass from me.
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:08:05 AM

*stay safe, wash hands!*

It is really disturbing that you think you have the right to confiscate a players funds because you suspect him of 'fraud'. You have no right to keep his deposit, no matter what BS you write in you terms.

New players should think long and hard before depositing here, as you can see what can happen to your money. You may very well lose it at the whim of the owner. Unfortunately the crypto world is full of scams like this - Hard pass from me.

Right not a good one to see since for sure many people will doubt to play since those decision can be manipulated so I think its enough to ban all the accounts of the person who caught cheating and return their money since by this for sure they will not do this abusing act again.

There's no good on holding those things up so best for OP to impose a not so harsh counteraction.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 04:44:05 PM

So, what about the defendant's funds, will it be frozen, returned or confiscated? Then, what will CoinDragon' team do do with the funds if confiscated?

Btw, is publishing in this forum a "threat"?

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 05:09:47 PM

At the end of each week we’ll summarize all your rounds and should you have lost, in total, then you’ll be eligible to receive 30% of your loss back. All you need to do is login and claim your cashback, easy!

If I understand correctly, then in a week I’ll definitely get 30% of the amount of money I lost? But aren't the conditions too generous? Probably never seen this.

Hi,

You can find the (indeed very generous) terms & conditions here: https://coindragon.com/campaign/cashback
It is correct that you get 30% of all your (potential!) total loss in a week back.
Please note that this is a campaign during our launch and Beta phase.
If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to ping us.

Welcome!!
Receiving 30% of the total loss seems very attractive, can you explain a little bit about that.
Example: I deposit 1 Btc to my account, then I win 2 btc. In the end, I lost all 2 btc. So how much will my losses be?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 08:32:41 PM

At the end of each week we’ll summarize all your rounds and should you have lost, in total, then you’ll be eligible to receive 30% of your loss back. All you need to do is login and claim your cashback, easy!

If I understand correctly, then in a week I’ll definitely get 30% of the amount of money I lost? But aren't the conditions too generous? Probably never seen this.

Hi,

You can find the (indeed very generous) terms & conditions here: https://coindragon.com/campaign/cashback
It is correct that you get 30% of all your (potential!) total loss in a week back.

Welcome!!
Receiving 30% of the total loss seems very attractive, can you explain a little bit about that.
Example: I deposit 1 Btc to my account, then I win 2 btc. In the end, I lost all 2 btc. So how much will my losses be?

Hi acdc,

It is indeed a very special campaign that we're running now and until the 13th of April.

In short the cashback is on NET LOSS.
Eg1 if you've deposited 1 BTC and lost 0,5 then you'll get 30% of 0,5 back at the end of the week.
Eg2 if you've deposited 1 BTC, won to a balance of 2 BTC and then lost 1 BTC so you're back at 1 BTC in balance the NET LOSS is 0 and you'll not be eligible for cashback.

More info here: https://coindragon.com/campaign/cashback

Hope that this explains and that you find this offer as great as we think it is (as there are no strange strings attached!!).

Very welcome to CoinDragon!
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:03:06 PM

Hi acdc,

It is indeed a very special campaign that we're running now and until the 13th of April.

Eg1 if you've deposited 1 BTC and lost 0,5 then you'll get 30% of 0,5 back at the end of the week.
Eg2 if you've deposited 1 BTC, won to a balance of 2 BTC and then lost 1 BTC so you're back at 1 BTC in balance the NET LOSS is 0 and you'll not be eligible for cashback.

Hope that this explains and that you find this offer as great as we think it is (as there are no strange strings attached!!).

No strings attached, great offer, except when they decide to confiscate your money and close your account  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Admins I suggest we tag this thread as a potential scam.
acdc

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 02:16:27 PM

Hi,

Welcome!!

Hi acdc,

As you explain if I deposit 1 BTC, then I win 2 BTC balance. In the end, I lost all my accounts and I will get 30% 1 BTC back at the weekend.
This is really a very interesting campaign and it seems that I have never seen such a campaign, maybe I will register and try it out.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 07:05:07 PM

Hi,

Welcome!!

Hi acdc,

As you explain if I deposit 1 BTC, then I win 2 BTC balance. In the end, I lost all my accounts and I will get 30% 1 BTC back at the weekend.
This is really a very interesting campaign and it seems that I have never seen such a campaign, maybe I will register and try it out.

Hi acdc!

Correct, in your example you would be getting 30% cashback on the net loss of 1 BTC.  Smiley
We calculate and pay out earned cashouts on Tuesdays.

Again, you're very welcome and make sure to say hi in the chat!  Smiley
Canada_1969

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 11:47:40 PM

Final words

I am forced to use this discussion as a channel for communication with you (coindragon) as coindragon replies to my emails very slowly and with generic (non-content) messages

happy to go to an independent party -> what would be the steps?, I am a newbie and it seems you already have an experience in this

i gave you a chance to settle it in a private environment, but your slow replies and generic responses and providing no proof left me with no other choice Smiley

if there will be also no cooperation from your side when settling this with an independent party, i will be forced to start another discussion in Scam accusations 
Canada_1969

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 11:57:04 PM

Hi,

Welcome!!

Hi acdc,

Be careful and think twice.

My story: deposited crypto -> played one flip -> won -> tried to withdraw -> withdraw not possible -> accused of multi accounting (total non-sense) -> asked for proof -> no proof provided -> my account closed including my initial deposit   
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 11:05:40 AM

Final words

I am forced to use this discussion as a channel for communication with you (coindragon) as coindragon replies to my emails very slowly and with generic (non-content) messages

happy to go to an independent party -> what would be the steps?, I am a newbie and it seems you already have an experience in this

i gave you a chance to settle it in a private environment, but your slow replies and generic responses and providing no proof left me with no other choice Smiley

if there will be also no cooperation from your side when settling this with an independent party, i will be forced to start another discussion in Scam accusations 

Here you go:

https://support.askgamblers.com/hc/en-us/sections/201096641-Using-AskGamblers-Casino-Complaint-Service-AGCCS

Happy to provide this independent body with all evidence and proof of your fraud and exploit once you've raised the complaint.

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:56:58 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 11:12:55 AM by xvids

Good day gamblers seem's  like CoinDragon have given us a their first Mini Competition.
We hope that this Easter would be great for all of us.
Stay Safe and Healthy 😉

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1350

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 11:25:36 AM

Good day gamblers seem's  like CoinDragon have given us a their first Mini Competition.
We hope that this Easter would be great for all of us.
Stay Safe and Healthy 😉

So it is a raffle where players needs to wager in order to get the raffle's tickets. My question, how will you draw the winners? Is it using provably fair system or it will be drawn using a random generator such as random.org? It will be great if it is using provably fair system but if it is not using provably fair system then I suggest to do the draw live (i.e through twitch) so there will be no players doubt about the draw.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
acdc

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:38:10 PM

Hi,

Welcome!!

Hi acdc,

Hi acdc!

Correct, in your example you would be getting 30% cashback on the net loss of 1 BTC.  Smiley
We calculate and pay out earned cashouts on Tuesdays.

Again, you're very welcome and make sure to say hi in the chat!  Smiley

This is a very interesting and interesting program, but I still have a few questions.
1. Is your platform required to KYC when requesting a withdrawal?
2. If I deposit 1 BTC into my account and I win 2 BTC. If I withdraw those 2 BTC to a new account and I eventually lose those 2 BTC. How much will I get back on weekends?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:45:30 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 08:58:52 PM by CoinDragon.com

So it is a raffle where players needs to wager in order to get the raffle's tickets. My question, how will you draw the winners? Is it using provably fair system or it will be drawn using a random generator such as random.org? It will be great if it is using provably fair system but if it is not using provably fair system then I suggest to do the draw live (i.e through twitch) so there will be no players doubt about the draw.

We are planning to let an independent third party do the draw to ensure the integrity of the draw.
Will update you all of the details as soon as we're set so stay tuned  Smiley

This is a very interesting and interesting program, but I still have a few questions.
2. If I deposit 1 BTC into my account and I win 2 BTC. If I withdraw those 2 BTC to a new account and I eventually lose those 2 BTC. How much will I get back on weekends?

Many thanks for the questions! I suggest that you get in touch with our support via our live chat so that they can answer any and all questions directly  Smiley
Ailurophile

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 10:39:53 AM

We are planning to let an independent third party do the draw to ensure the integrity of the draw.
Will update you all of the details as soon as we're set so stay tuned  Smiley

Many thanks for the questions! I suggest that you get in touch with our support via our live chat so that they can answer any and all questions directly  Smiley
So we just need to bet 1,000 sats to get 1 raffle ticket no other rules like if we play for 1 mine only?
What if we bet 1000 and cash it out after the bet has been made even if we don't really click some box would it count?
Then this would be form of cheating or could rigged the raffle competition we could easily bet 1,000 sats of BTC and cash out after the round has been registered right?
Because most of the mines game could be played like that.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 11:04:41 AM

So we just need to bet 1,000 sats to get 1 raffle ticket no other rules like if we play for 1 mine only?
What if we bet 1000 and cash it out after the bet has been made even if we don't really click some box would it count?
Then this would be form of cheating or could rigged the raffle competition we could easily bet 1,000 sats of BTC and cash out after the round has been registered right?
Because most of the mines game could be played like that.

Yes you need to wager 1000 satoshi to get 1 ticket but I'm not really sure about what you mean for the mines games. Afaik once you bet means that you are wagering/risking your balance. I dont even know that it is possible to cash out after betting on the mines game without clicking single box. I havent tried the mines game at CoinDragon but as per my experience on other site, I have to click at least 1 box before I can make a cash out.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 12:48:45 PM

I will tried to play rock paper scissors to your sites because this is first to play with money . The other games like xfactor and street dice is first time I heard and im just curious about how to win on that game.

Also I want to know the differenced between the street dice to dice? All of the 5 games have thid gambling sites only I play is the two which is the mines and dice my two favorite games so far. I will tried to play the other games you have and hope to win in my first at your site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: