Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐉 CoinDragon.com 🐉- Closing down. Last day for withdrawals 17/1-2022  (Read 10003 times)
RobiDamn

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 02:08:27 PM

The new promo it's awesome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PenDragonCoin
Copper Member

Activity: 618
Merit: 19

CoinDragon Moderator

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 10:41:13 AM

One question that has been asked the most is when we will have a Rain-Bot! And... We are happy to say that it is our newest feature! It's been up for testing for 24 hours already, so some of you might have seen it, but once again...

🌧 Rain-Bot is now available at CoinDragon! 🌧

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:47:11 AM

One question that has been asked the most is when we will have a Rain-Bot! And... We are happy to say that it is our newest feature! It's been up for testing for 24 hours already, so some of you might have seen it, but once again...

Another nice new addition, congrats for your good job. My question about this rainbot, which players are eligible to get the rain? Active chatter or active player who wagering or mix of both active players who are active chatting and betting? Also how about the frequency ofthe rainbot? Is it random or you have something like xx number of times for every 24 hours?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 239
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 02:05:45 PM

Another nice new addition, congrats for your good job. My question about this rainbot, which players are eligible to get the rain? Active chatter or active player who wagering or mix of both active players who are active chatting and betting? Also how about the frequency ofthe rainbot? Is it random or you have something like xx number of times for every 24 hours?

Many thanks.
Working hard to do more fun stuff that you guys have asked for or that we think you'll enjoy!
As for the rain we're still experimenting with the algorithm a bit as we've done a very flexible rain-bot that'll cater to many different scenarios and combinations.
It'll be every day and cover the 24 hours of a day, but at random times to begin with.
To make it more interesting (and to prevent abuse) we are not going to give any more exact details on how it works Smiley
But we do very much enjoy a busy, active and friendly chat!

PenDragonCoin
Copper Member

CoinDragon Moderator

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 09:18:18 AM

We have noticed that many of users appeared after we announced the implementation of our Rain-Bot! And that's good news, we are glad you like it!

These are the statistics of our chat growth, you might find it interesting as we do! Smiley

CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 01:51:30 PM

We have seen users in the chat asking for more information about our latest competition.

Yes - With only one bet, you are ensuring you will get a part of the prize pool.
Yes - If we get up to 30+ participants, the prize is 10.000.000 SAT BTC (0.1 BTC)
Yes - Even if you reach a very high multiplier, you can place lower ones afterward and participate in Daily competitions.
Yes - You can win more than once in the Daily competitions.

If you have any questions, drop them down below or ask us in the chat or in support, we will be happy to help!

The current list of participants and their highest results looks like this:

PenDragonCoin
Copper Member

CoinDragon Moderator

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 03:34:52 PM

We present to you the 🥇GOLDEN FREE ROUNDS🥇!

Get the chance to win up to 6.2 BTC on every deposit with the CoinDragon exclusive Golden FreeRounds. EVERY DEPOSIT! 😯

Each Golden FreeRound also gives a win on the exact result of x888888.xx (including any and all decimals)!

Get 10 Golden FreeRounds for every deposit over 50.000 SAT BTC (2.000.000 SAT BCH) or 70 Golden Free Rounds for deposits over 250.000 SAT BTC (10.000.000 SAT BCH).

That means that 10 Golden FreeRounds potentially gives a win up to 0.88 BTC and 70 Golden FreeRounds gives a potential win up to 6.2 BTC!

You will still win with every round on 5x settings (as you could with FreeRounds).

🐉 Join us now and don’t miss a chance to win BIG! 🐉

gonzo23
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:25:21 AM

Wow, I just checked the new deposit bonus and the extra chance to win some decent amount on top of the regular payout of the normal Free Rounds adds quite some thrill, I admit. Smiley

It's nice to see constant improvements that make the site more usable, more user friendly and more thrilling - good job!
Shadow7777

Activity: 105

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 02:42:05 PM

i got my 70 golden rounds today and am really excited to get more of these

not sure i can post pic here but ill send the links if you dont know how it looks like

https://prnt.sc/tbr45r and https://prnt.sc/tbr4ii and the end https://prnt.sc/tbr4om

this will make me deposit more often i think  Grin
whats your best profit from free rounds gonzo? i got more than 10 wins from 30 rounds once  Grin
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 04:31:41 PM

I have really gone through your platform and seen the tales of interesting games available,  I'm not really a type that love gambling but i keep promoting gambling platforms via signature campaigns.
I noticed that your logo has a similar logo with dragonEX crypto exchange, do you have a partnership business with them or coindragon owned by dragonEX exchange itself? Let me be clarified here buddy.
Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 10:53:52 AM

not sure i can post pic here but ill send the links if you dont know how it looks like

https://prnt.sc/tbr45r and https://prnt.sc/tbr4ii and the end https://prnt.sc/tbr4om

whats your best profit from free rounds gonzo? i got more than 10 wins from 30 rounds once  Grin

A bit confuse when I look at your images, I see there are two multiplier. 888,888x and 5x, does it mean we get two chances on the free round. Lets say if we do not hit 888,888 but the result is over 5x then we get the 5x win? Or do we need to choose which multiplier to play between 888,888x and 5x on the free round?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 02:06:14 PM

this will make me deposit more often i think  Grin
whats your best profit from free rounds gonzo? i got more than 10 wins from 30 rounds once  Grin

A bit confuse when I look at your images, I see there are two multiplier. 888,888x and 5x, does it mean we get two chances on the free round. Lets say if we do not hit 888,888 but the result is over 5x then we get the 5x win? Or do we need to choose which multiplier to play between 888,888x and 5x on the free round?

With Golden FreeRounds you win on x5 multiplier like normal. So any result over x5 will give you a win.

However since they are Golden you also get a chance at x888888 !
That means that if you hit exactly 888888 with any decimal (we wanted to be completely fair so eg. 888888.08 or 888888.77 etc are all a win) you will win x888888.##  (# being the decimal) times the stake!

gonzo23
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:49:07 PM

I had 20 out of 70 - seems I don't have your luck, but it was still fun and who would ever complain about free coin Smiley
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 02:51:30 PM

I have really gone through your platform and seen the tales of interesting games available,  I'm not really a type that love gambling but i keep promoting gambling platforms via signature campaigns.
I noticed that your logo has a similar logo with dragonEX crypto exchange, do you have a partnership business with them or coindragon owned by dragonEX exchange itself? Let me be clarified here buddy.

Hey there,
Sorry for slow reply!
No, we are not affiliated with dragonEX we just happen to share a dragon as logo, who doesn't love dragons!!?? Smiley
PenDragonCoin
Copper Member

CoinDragon Moderator

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2020, 10:58:00 PM

I had 20 out of 70 - seems I don't have your luck, but it was still fun and who would ever complain about free coin Smiley

Hundreds of 9900x are not considered as luck!? XD I pronounce you the King of CoinDragon Dice!  Grin

Jokes aside, these free rounds are really good, and Gold free rounds may seem difficult, but I honestly expect someone to win it by the end of this month. Smiley

Bitinity
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 05:10:56 AM

whats your best profit from free rounds gonzo? i got more than 10 wins from 30 rounds once  Grin

With Golden FreeRounds you win on x5 multiplier like normal. So any result over x5 will give you a win.

That means that if you hit exactly 888888 with any decimal (we wanted to be completely fair so eg. 888888.08 or 888888.77 etc are all a win) you will win x888888.##  (# being the decimal) times the stake!

So it should be exact 888888.xx and if players hit above it wont win? Lets say someone rolled 888889.01, means that it is not a win for the golden round? If so, it will be very hard to hit that exact 888888 number, needs to be so very lucky person in very lucky day to get that exact number. However since it is free, players cant complain Smiley I wish to see someone hit it before the promo ends. Probably I'll take the chance this weekend and hope it will be my lucky day on my comeback after not active for a while  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 09:34:55 AM

So it should be exact 888888.xx and if players hit above it wont win? Lets say someone rolled 888889.01, means that it is not a win for the golden round? If so, it will be very hard to hit that exact 888888 number, needs to be so very lucky person in very lucky day to get that exact number. However since it is free, players cant complain Smiley I wish to see someone hit it before the promo ends. Probably I'll take the chance this weekend and hope it will be my lucky day on my comeback after not active for a while  Grin

Yes that is correct.
Any result over 888888,99 (as we're including any decimal to the number 888888) will not be a winning number.
You don't have to hit exactly 888888 but any and all decimals count to make it more fair.
Indeed you need to be lucky, but we see lucky players every day so we're sure it'll not be long until someone hits this one! Smiley

Drop by and say hi in the chat! And good luck Smiley
PenDragonCoin
Copper Member

CoinDragon Moderator

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2020, 01:46:39 PM

🐉 Reaching new records with Dragon's Race! 🐉

We are proud to say that we definitely reached a new record with our weekly competition!

In just 24 hours we had:

13 participants

1650 submitted bets!

We have already reached the prize pool of 0.01 BTC, but can we reach 0.1 BTC until the end and share that with all the participants?  Cool

RobiDamn

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 03:39:43 PM

The new promo is fire
Make it perma xD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5260595.0
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 03:37:37 PM

New currency supported at CoinDragon

You asked for it, we delivered!

🔹 DASH 🔹

We are happy to present to you another currency that's now available at 🐉 CoinDragon 🐉!

🔹DASH 🔹is the currency that has been on the market for 6 years now, and one of the currencies that is widely used, so we decided to start here.

After doing research we found out that DASH is one of your top 5 favorite crypto coins and we decided to listen to you!

Recently, we've had a lot of discussions with our users and found out what the other currencies are that they would like to see, and we will include them one by one!

If your favorite currency isn't here yet, don't hesitate, many more to come soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: