Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐉 CoinDragon.com 🐉- Closing down. Last day for withdrawals 17/1-2022  (Read 10001 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 10:10:59 PM

no faucet in coindragon? We need faucet

I think faucet will only attract low stakes players. High Rollers never use faucet but as the site is new I think faucet can help to keep the site alive, otherwise, it may look dead for any new player. there are some disadvantages & some advantages as well. Site owners can make the right decision for me faucet is not useful. I will wait for my deposit instead of hitting the faucet.
FAucet attracts traffics though you are correct that most big players are not using this feature. Some players also take this as opportunities to test the functions of the site, good way to attract players once they've enjoy playing using free faucet they will send funds to their wallet and start playing.
Site owner need to work  to avoid being abused by implementing rules.

When it comes to test out to the site then this would be particularly mean about having faucets.This is just a normal feature that most gambling sites do have on where people can test it out

Some might not have but they do offer some bonus or giveaways just for the sake of testing phase.Its part of exposure actually it will just depend if they would put up that feature or not and of course
you would really be concerned about abuse acts which its normal for them to take measures.
Probably it would be better for Coindragon to show the fee in advance so players wont complain about the fee.
Currently players wont know how much the fee will be substracted from the withdrawal amount, so it may bring some complains as some players may think that they are charged too big fee but they do not know about the current condition on blockchain network.
+1

Just some suggestion, it would be good if you do offer other coins as a deposit option.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 12:37:07 AM

Tried the website with a few $, got lucky and some profit the xfactor game is the best for me, playing it we have some adrenaline and watching how things going on, more time we stay, more heartbeats we get, I really liked it.

CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 239
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:19:31 AM

[...snip...]

When it comes to test out to the site then this would be particularly mean about having faucets.This is just a normal feature that most gambling sites do have on where people can test it out

Some might not have but they do offer some bonus or giveaways just for the sake of testing phase.Its part of exposure actually it will just depend if they would put up that feature or not and of course
you would really be concerned about abuse acts which its normal for them to take measures.
[...snip...]

Just some suggestion, it would be good if you do offer other coins as a deposit option.

Thanks for the feedback, as always much appreciated!

We will not add faucet, instead we'll be sure to continue to do tournaments and competitions for all like the one we're doing now for example where you can play for no funds (zero bets) and still win!
Be sure to check out our Freebies week

We are looking to add more coins for sure.
Any particular ones that you guys would like us to offer?

Tried the website with a few $, got lucky and some profit the xfactor game is the best for me, playing it we have some adrenaline and watching how things going on, more time we stay, more heartbeats we get, I really liked it.

Happy you liked it!
And know the feeling, the anticipation of watching that number climb, climb, climb and then *BOOM* success!
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 09:33:17 AM

The new freebies promo is great since players do not need to risk anything, although I'm not really sure how it can give good effect to the house. Probably it brings more new players which is good for a new site like coindragon. BTW I gave up for the first freebies week promo after trying several times. Rock paper scissors game is not my game, I dont like it at all to be honest Smiley I tried it because of the promo. Grats to the winners of the first day challenge. Thumbs up for Coindragon who gave more rewards than what was announced due to the small issue on chat where players unable to post any chats.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cooltoadfrommoon
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:33:41 AM

We will not add faucet, instead we'll be sure to continue to do tournaments and competitions for all like the one we're doing now for example where you can play for no funds (zero bets) and still win!

Congratulations to the winners. Though I missed the first-day promo. Hoping to join the next one. I appreciate that the Coindragon team is giving promo after promo for its players. Looking forward to the next one!
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 11:06:30 AM

I already tried all the games of the coindragon and All I want is the mines and followed by the dice game but only in the coindragon.
Hoping to add more games and more coins to accept in depositing and withdrawing because I want to see more coins in coindragon and for sure many player will register and try to play more .
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2020, 12:04:11 PM

I already tried all the games of the coindragon and All I want is the mines and followed by the dice game but only in the coindragon.
Hoping to add more games and more coins to accept in depositing and withdrawing because I want to see more coins in coindragon and for sure many player will register and try to play more .

Yeah many people want to see more options but just make sure  to list the  top alts since if shitcoins will be added here provably many users will get annoyed to used this site and seems coindragon is pretty good as where it is right now maybe in  future we can see more games added but all will depends on the demands of  the users or innovations happening on the site.

The having more games is not guarantee for getting more players since the promotions are the one who creates curiosity to try the games.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tex173

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 02:06:54 PM

How much is the minimum deposit? faucet will help to understand the game for players who want to test before deposit money. I hope the management will consider a faucet with small reward to test out the game.
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 09:06:22 AM

How much is the minimum deposit? faucet will help to understand the game for players who want to test before deposit money. I hope the management will consider a faucet with small reward to test out the game.

Hi tex,
There is no minimum deposit so its up to you what you'd like to deposit.
You can try the games with zero (0) stake once you have registered Smiley

Yeah many people want to see more options but just make sure  to list the  top alts since if shitcoins will be added here provably many users will get annoyed to used this site and seems coindragon is pretty good as where it is right now maybe in  future we can see more games added but all will depends on the demands of  the users or innovations happening on the site.

The having more games is not guarantee for getting more players since the promotions are the one who creates curiosity to try the games.

What coins would you like to see?

More games are coming as it's in our DNA to do new, self developed, 100% provably fair games! Smiley
NITER2018

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:16:43 PM

ETH & LTC are great but some privacy-focused coins such as XMR will bring people who are holding altcoins. Some players do love gambling with dogecoin too. would love too see the new coins in near future.
prettiestgirl

Activity: 144
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:40:36 PM

Same here, I would like to use only one site to play all the online games. Though I play mostly dice & some times mines too. I am pretty sure they will add some more fun games soon. Loving the promotions too.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 09:51:27 PM

ETH & LTC are great but some privacy-focused coins such as XMR will bring people who are holding altcoins. Some players do love gambling with dogecoin too. would love too see the new coins in near future.

Yeah I would love to see XMR added on the option since many gamblers are meticulous to their identity and transactions that's why its good to add this coin since for sure this will be picked by many gamblers.

Same here, I would like to use only one site to play all the online games. Though I play mostly dice & some times mines too. I am pretty sure they will add some more fun games soon. Loving the promotions too.

There's good thing with focusing to play on 1 site only but I would rather not to do that for security issues and sometimes its boring to play on 1 site only so new ambience additionally new players who's fun to play will be more exciting.

chmod755
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 11:34:54 PM

Happy you liked it!
And know the feeling, the anticipation of watching that number climb, climb, climb and then *BOOM* success!

It's so cool, I like the feels of being in a limit, like, Today I've made a poker hand in a game and gone all-in, with just one a pair of K and the Other Guy with a Pair of 9, was so cool, we get fixed looking on the cards to see the next move, I's the same feeling, even if we lose we can't lose the fun.

cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 07:41:34 AM

Hello coindragon I am kinda like playing at your website. By the way, enjoying your freebies week cause its add tense on winning on your everyday games. I was able to win two of your current contest. I appreciate it so much, I do like to add some feedback regarding the login features. Sometime it just log out on its own. Hope team can fixed that as sometime when you are playing youll be prompt to login.

Adding eth coins would be good beneficial to your site too. As many are looking for platform that accept eth deposits too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 08:44:33 AM

Hello coindragon I am kinda like playing at your website. By the way, enjoying your freebies week cause its add tense on winning on your everyday games. I was able to win two of your current contest. I appreciate it so much, I do like to add some feedback regarding the login features. Sometime it just log out on its own. Hope team can fixed that as sometime when you are playing youll be prompt to login.

Adding eth coins would be good beneficial to your site too. As many are looking for platform that accept eth deposits too.

Great if you are enjoying it here, but it is a bit strange if you get logged out on its own as I have never experienced it so far unless you mean to say that you are logged out whenever you close your browser.
Adding altcoins is on their plan already, just wait for it. Imho, they are now focusing on improving what they have now as well as focusing to promote the site through regular promotions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CoinDragon.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 01:46:06 PM

Hey,

Very happy to hear your kind words and glad that you enjoy our competitions, we'll keep on doing different ones as its simply loads of fun Smiley

Thank you as always for the feedback!
We indeed have an auto log-out function in place (meaning that you are automatically logged out after X time of inactivity) but are considering changing this. Most probably this has been the cause of your log-out:s

NITER2018

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 06:12:34 PM

I can't remember when I last played Rock-Paper-Scissors game. But, I am enjoying this game on coindragon. Pretty cool stuff.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 09:09:35 PM

Actually I think the competition is more important than faucet and it is a great idea that they chose it over faucet.
New gambler could try the site if they want for free they could play the game without a bet if they ony want to test it.
But the competition is far more better since the regular customer could win extra cash.

chmod755
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 03:43:15 AM

I can't remember when I last played Rock-Paper-Scissors game. But, I am enjoying this game on coindragon. Pretty cool stuff.

The interface is really nice for Rock-Paper-Scissors I've tried a few time but this is not my game, not lucky, but the xfactor, man, that game got me into it, it's awesome.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 05:34:18 AM

Actually I think the competition is more important than faucet and it is a great idea that they chose it over faucet.
New gambler could try the site if they want for free they could play the game without a bet if they ony want to test it.
But the competition is far more better since the regular customer could win extra cash.

It good on those people who look after it but actually it can be abused so maybe putting a faucet in the site will be not good for that reasons, so same as you I would rather chose competition since this is more fun to see since it could make the game more exciting together with it can accumulate real players to test out the site.

The interface is really nice for Rock-Paper-Scissors I've tried a few time but this is not my game, not lucky, but the xfactor, man, that game got me into it, it's awesome.

That's what I notice also but I'm not totally fan of rock-paper-scissors game.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: