Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best project for investing in 2020?  (Read 1826 times)
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 02:07:28 PM

investing in altcoins is very risky so I still recommend you hold the bitcoin that you have now for a very long time because bitcoin has more potential

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 02:30:46 PM

Hi guys,
I have one bitcoin and I want to invest it in 3 or 4 projects that have a good potential for return of investments. And because of existing a lot of projects, I hope that you suggest to me some projects according to your visions so I can study them and choose which I can invest in.
Thank you.

Normally I would have suggested you try top 10 in coinmarketcap but going straight to the point I would say, try BNB and ETH. The reason is simple, while many projects will use this pandemic to give excuses these ones will try to retain their growth amidst all challenges. In the same way, also know that in any case, Bitcoin is the best to invest anytime anyday.

HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:49:31 PM

Quantity cannot be a factor. You can invest your assets anywhere without fear. In my opinion  BTC, ETH , XRP , BNB , and XLM you can check them out and make the best decision. But think carefully so that the snake does not break the sticks.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:44:03 PM

Hi guys,
I have one bitcoin and I want to invest it in 3 or 4 projects that have a good potential for return of investments. And because of existing a lot of projects, I hope that you suggest to me some projects according to your visions so I can study them and choose which I can invest in.
Thank you.
I suggest you can invest in XXA, it’s stellar base token i suggest Because it’s pump day by day i analyst this token hope you enjoy it but if at this market condition risk is yours.         
Well, it's a scam token and it's been a lot of complaints here. They have a fake airdrop and ask participants to deposit ETH to unlock those tokens, away from this project if you do not want to lose money. And I guess you're a project developer and trying to promote it
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 02:11:01 PM

How about do your own research the projects so that you know which is good project to invest. It is risky to invest a new project nowadays you better invest the coin that already in the market like Eth.
Yes must better we have own research if we want a best project in this year 2020.
And actually it was coming right one by one and they are trusted project that I seen in this year but we need to be careful sometimes even do the project manage by a trusted bounty manager. We need check always read some information they have a join the groupchat so that we all know on what the future of the project we participate.
FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:24:40 PM

The topics are not very easy. Benefits also depend on a lot of luck. Because of the way it collapsed here last year 2017-2018, it has been very difficult for us to get up. So I would say, observe and start walking on the field. You should research properly and thoroughly than make your decision, but always choose from the CMC top.

DrawAthens031

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:16:32 AM

Each of the predictions that have come so far has resulted in unmatched adjustments. As a result, there is no single situation to make any decisions. But for the sake of Vol, let's say you protect your wealth from scammers at your own risk. Please don't invest all your funds in a single asset and try to make your investment diversified.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:52:31 AM

Hi guys,
Thank you.

i believe that better find projects who already finished their ico. after listing  price of their token fall many times. and if it is usefull and perspective project then their initial price will return and even make Xs.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Sativanaka

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:15:25 PM

I think the one of the main focus it has to be a “good monetary policy”

Adoption can come with the time, it may take longer depending of the project, but a bad monetary policy it won’t get better with the time.

You shouldn’t be investing because a coin has “huge demand” right now and you may want to take a look to the historic screenshots on coinmarketcap and confirm how that huge demand normally ends.

IMO a good example of a good monetary policy is ravencoin, limited supply, inflation rate will get lower with the time and users will have to burn their RVN in order to be able to create assets.

This is no an investment advice, is just what I think is an example of a good monetary policy.

Blesssings
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:55:40 PM

Hi guys,
Thank you.

I think that best options for you to buy token is use the CMC or coinmarketcap as your guidelines for buying the top coins in the market.
At least with this concept your capital could be safe anyhow, unlike investing in any form of the project in the ico, ieo or whatsoever. And one of this are ETH, Cardano, Vet or Nem as well.
farukahmed

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:56:25 AM

I have some bitcoin dollar for deposit some project i would like to say actually bitcoin is now fire. In the last year i am sure it will be going good position. Before some days ago bitcoin price is low but now price is to much high. I suggest some of coin are investing you can get huge profit from here. I thing bitcoin is the best and most popular coin in this year.   

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 06:20:28 PM

Of course there are many projects here. Of these, the simplest and most understandable story is Mother Coin. If you invest in Mother Coins, the chances of losing are low or no. So, find Mother Coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: