Alright this week I like 2 underdogs to win outright.
I'm going with the Raiders again, over the Saints, and Pats over the Jags.
I know Pats are looking shaky but I'm too invested in them and Drake Maye, so I'm proclaiming this is the turnaround week for the Pats, where they start looking like that Super Bowl bound team with their rising phenom QB, who is earning me big points like he's supposed to. Let's go.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Ravens smash the Cowgirls in Rio. Henry has 10 TDs already this season. Actually I just put in Ravens -5.5 as my 3rd bet, got that little extra juice. Pretty sure they can win by at least 2 FGs.
I also had the Patriots, however, it appears it was a mistake heheheh but a small mistake because it was an underdog bet. I also had the Seahawks and the Packers. These were big mistakes. I bet them without the spread.
In any case, I will get my revenge! My original prediction was the Rams. I will bet against myself and bet on the Broncos!
This game is giving me highblood pressure!