Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DOTA 2] ESL One Los Angeles 2020 MAJOR ONLINE TOURNAMENT [ENDED]  (Read 1160 times)
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 08:52:02 AM

The attitude of Team Nigma, if you have been following them even before they always get into the lower bracket. I don't know if that's sort of strategy to them or they are just adding intense so it's more challenging for them to win when they reach the Semi Finals.

I think that is a strategy or maybe they are trying something else. I think it is a bit of the Path of least resistance but I think they have a strategy in mind. It is Kuroky so we don't really need to be worried about it. I think people would also look at Team Navi right now, they have a good pos 4 that might lead to their good run this tournament. Not surprised with Team Secret though but VP is just amazing too.
Team Nigma's favorite line "Upper Bracket's for bitches" hahaha, you can watch the clip here: Video Clip in Facebook, this is back on the day when they are still Team Liquid. But still, I think they are still doing their what started, lowers bracket then up to the championship  Cheesy
What team I am looking forward also now is the Virtuous Pro, after RAMZES left the team and moved to Evil Genuises, I want Virtuous Pro to prove something even RAMZES left, this team is too strong before on some majors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:16:56 AM

Team Nigma's favorite line "Upper Bracket's for bitches" hahaha, you can watch the clip here: Video Clip in Facebook, this is back on the day when they are still Team Liquid. But still, I think they are still doing their what started, lowers bracket then up to the championship  Cheesy
But when he losing on the lower bracket.

"You are not the clown, but the entire circus"

As always, memes about "Team Nigma" always be funny cause most of the fand boy was really overrated on miracle. From my group Dota 2 Indonesia called "Keluh Basah Bermain Dota 2" Went team nigma losing we always bully the fans with that quote. Of course, we add more salty like this "This is the coffee and team nigma is the grout".

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:24:28 AM

The attitude of Team Nigma, if you have been following them even before they always get into the lower bracket. I don't know if that's sort of strategy to them or they are just adding intense so it's more challenging for them to win when they reach the Semi Finals.

I think that is a strategy or maybe they are trying something else. I think it is a bit of the Path of least resistance but I think they have a strategy in mind. It is Kuroky so we don't really need to be worried about it. I think people would also look at Team Navi right now, they have a good pos 4 that might lead to their good run this tournament. Not surprised with Team Secret though but VP is just amazing too.
What team I am looking forward also now is the Virtuous Pro, after RAMZES left the team and moved to Evil Genuises, I want Virtuous Pro to prove something even RAMZES left, this team is too strong before on some majors.

Seems a sort of strategy though. May be they are looking for an easier path directly to championship. No idea tbh but this is what I see lol, you know upper brackets consist of much more competitive, and formidable opponents. Nevertheless, whoever team comes down to lower bracket they just destroyed it, like what they did in TNC in the previous TI, the thing is, TNC doesn't have the momentum yet, and they seemed out of the pace that's they been shaken off by Liquid(which is team Nigma by now). But whatever, still rooting for TNC, on the other hand I wanna see OG's chemistry since majority of their players are now off.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 12:13:12 PM

Well, we shouldn't be blaming RAMZESS for that one since it is really normal for esports to restart and I think RAMZESS feels his next challenge will be with Team EG. Right now, EG is not a participant in the major but RAMZESS is now a stand-in to NIP which is not having a good run, to be honest. I don't know what happened to PPD but I can say that he is one of the best players in the past, he is even nominated for Best Esport Player of the year, he didn't win it though.

Seems a sort of strategy though. May be they are looking for an easier path directly to championship. No idea tbh but this is what I see lol, you know upper brackets consist of much more competitive, and formidable opponents. Nevertheless, whoever team comes down to lower bracket they just destroyed it, like what they did in TNC in the previous TI, the thing is, TNC doesn't have the momentum yet, and they seemed out of the pace that's they been shaken off by Liquid(which is team Nigma by now). But whatever, still rooting for TNC, on the other hand I wanna see OG's chemistry since majority of their players are now off.

They are the ones expected to win the tournament and although they lost, that lower bracket run is just amazing. They did not drop a single loss starting from TNC until the quarterfinals where they dropped their first loss to PSG-LGD which I think is normal since it is a Chinese powerhouse. In terms of TNC, I don't know what is happening to them right now but they started this DPC season with a great run winning two majors and then they just lost easily in the next tournament, they are still not consistent. They are the number one DPC team this season but they are not showing something amazing after a two major wins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 01:14:37 PM

It's been show many times and it happened in the main tournaments like The International. Remember the TI7, if my memory serves right, they came from the lower bracket and won the aegis with a straight 3-0.

But watching them being crushed by OG last TI, showed that they are more determined now and want to be back as the kings. Just an update, Nigma will fight against Gambit. This is also a good team to bet with but if you are a Nigma fan, of course you'll go with Kuroky.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 11:59:50 PM

It's been show many times and it happened in the main tournaments like The International. Remember the TI7, if my memory serves right, they came from the lower bracket and won the aegis with a straight 3-0.

But watching them being crushed by OG last TI, showed that they are more determined now and want to be back as the kings. Just an update, Nigma will fight against Gambit. This is also a good team to bet with but if you are a Nigma fan, of course you'll go with Kuroky.

There were some teams that really changed up roster and made their own names... Just like what happen on TNC which is my favorite where its original members are already in
GEEKfam and previous Liquid members are now NIGMA. Even the previous VP where ramzess is still there.. you can really differentiate their plays and teamwork into those original members.
Nigma vs Gambit? Nigma ofcourse but they been fucked up by Gambit by 2-0  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 04:16:23 AM

Maybe it's true, but also maybe it's not for every tournament  Grin.

I once believed in that too, but then I become more suspicious because of this Twitch Clip and Nigma Vs Alliance Script?
Nigma or Old Liquid really likes to mess up people's predictions  Grin

I don't really know whether it's true or not tho  Grin
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 04:23:04 AM

There were some teams that really changed up roster and made their own names... Just like what happen on TNC which is my favorite where its original members are already in GEEKfam and previous Liquid members are now NIGMA. Even the previous VP where ramzess is still there.. you can really differentiate their plays and teamwork into those original members.

That really depends on the players since they are or they've been together for a long time now.

RAMZESS is said to be close to EG players that is why Bulba, coach of EG, invited him to be part of the team. TNC is also the same as far as I know, the past carry of TNC, Raven invited KuKu to play with them. They would obviously change their plays and teamwork as these teams have different styles of playing. For example, OG is one of the best aggressive teams in the world, Secret with their picks, Nigma with their low bracket comebacks and Fnatic sometimes Mineski for their amazing comeback games. Each team has different styles, that is why when new players are being added into their roster, they will be needing a lot of time to do practices with new strats and new picks.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 04:28:20 AM

I once believed in that too, but then I become more suspicious because of this Twitch Clip and Nigma Vs Alliance Script?

One thing is very clear, no team wanted to belong in the lower bracket when they can position themselves in the upper bracket. Liquid was in the upper bracket. They actually had the best record in group A. If they intend to play in the lower bracket then why play so much effort in the group stages? It makes no sense.
Janation

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:16:21 AM

One thing is very clear, no team wanted to belong in the lower bracket when they can position themselves in the upper bracket. Liquid was in the upper bracket. They actually had the best record in group A. If they intend to play in the lower bracket then why play so much effort in the group stages? It makes no sense.

I agree with that.

Here's the flaw in this idea. Let's say we have a team and we are in the upper bracket. If we win, we will be continuing at that bracket but if we lose we will be in the lower bracket. What is the difference? You see, you only had one chance in the lower bracket. You lose one series, you're done with that tournament. Bye-bye, we will be seeing you at the airport that easy after months and months of tinkering of strats and practices. The proof that Liquid did not drop a series in their lower bracket means they are determined to win the TI. Strat or not, it is a risk.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:28:30 AM

There were some teams that really changed up roster and made their own names... Just like what happen on TNC which is my favorite where its original members are already in
GEEKfam and previous Liquid members are now NIGMA. Even the previous VP where ramzess is still there.. you can really differentiate their plays and teamwork into those original members.
Nigma vs Gambit? Nigma ofcourse but they been fucked up by Gambit by 2-0  Grin
TNC won't be the same and just like the other teams that keep on shifting and replacing their roster. I bet that many didn't expect what will be the result of Nigma's match against Gambit.

As I've said, they're also a good team.

I've been following the team but I just don't like them however I recognize how strong and good they are.

FlightyPouch

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:35:38 PM

I've been following the team but I just don't like them however I recognize how strong and good they are.

Which team? TNC? Nigma? Gambit? They are all a good team, TNC won two major this DPC season and in the 1st rank in terms of DPC points. Nigma won the WePlay against Team Secret which is a good thing. Gambit is also great despite them not being that favorite and popular, they have some good runs this year and I think they could also have a good run this tournament. Bit worried about Nigma but they are the kings of the lower bracket so I think that is fine.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 05:09:12 PM

TNC won two major this DPC season and in the 1st rank in terms of DPC points.
TNC is a good team and was able to give a hard game for some tier 1 teams. But actually, TNC won major 2 times because of most of tier 1 teams were not playing in those tournaments. And now they're really struggling even in just SEA regional.

Today's match report

I didn't watch the entire series of NIP vs ChFight so I can't say anything about that match.
But for Alliance vs TSpirit, this series is fun to watch because they made a few big throws/chokes in their 2 losing games. The last match was quite intense tho.
People who bet on TSpirit in this series are pretty lucky  Grin
FlightyPouch

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 09:47:06 PM

TNC won two major this DPC season and in the 1st rank in terms of DPC points.
TNC is a good team and was able to give a hard game for some tier 1 teams. But actually, TNC won major 2 times because of most of tier 1 teams were not playing in those tournaments. And now they're really struggling even in just SEA regional.

I don't know how people describe their Tier 1 teams but for me, it is those teams that can win Minors and Majors, TNC did win 2 tournaments, and 1 of them is a Premier, my mistake, making them a tier 1 team. tier 1 not playing in that tournament? How about VG? EG? IG? These teams are TI contenders and I don't think they are not a tier 1 team especially EG and VG. A win is a win, and I don't think we should look at who the players are. TNC could sit comfortably right now and be ready for the TI, they don't need DPC points right now since they are automatically invited at TI10, it is a possible reason why they are not that desperate to win minors and majors or even Premiers anymore. To be clear though, I am not a fan of TNC but their achievements are the fruit of their hard work. They can't win a major, they would be bullied, now that they won tournaments back to back they would be still bullied, they don't deserve it since they work hard for it. It is not their fault that those "tier 1 teams" that you know are not invited or went through the qualifiers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 11:12:44 PM
Merited by ralle14 (1)

Anyone know if there's a good source to see which teams gets the first of each objective (roshan, tower, barracks)? I can't seem to find any sources that state the team, and only sources that give the total count, which doesn't really help if I check the map stats later on in the match.

Also, worth nothing that Stake is offering a ESL Dota 2 promotion that gives you a refund if your team wins the first map but loses the game in a bo3 for up to $50. I've been saved quite a few times by the promotion  Cheesy
If you haven't played at Stake before, sign up for a new account and PM me your username, I should be able to get you a no deposit bonus to play with and withdraw as well  Smiley

taking a break - expect delayed responses
GreatArkansas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 05:00:17 AM
Merited by DarkStar_ (5)

Anyone know if there's a good source to see which teams gets the first of each objective (roshan, tower, barracks)? I can't seem to find any sources that state the team, and only sources that give the total count, which doesn't really help if I check the map stats later on in the match.
(.....)
I think TrackDota.com(https://www.trackdota.com/) will help you, you can also use that to observe the Live games and there is an action log of what happening/happened in the game, like towers(tier 1/2/3), barracks, Roshan / who picked aegis or killed/death by time, you can also use this to check the history of the match without watching video anymore.
I don't if this is exactly what you want, I hope it helps.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Janation

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:16:35 AM

I don't think you would be finding a match analyzer that is so specific like that.

There are a lot of platforms that you can search but not that specific. If you really wanted to do that though, you could just search the Match ID and download the replay. In the past that I am practicing to coach a team, that is what I am doing though we have a different goal in mind. If you don't want that, try TrueSight in dotabuff then surf through the Combat Logs, that might do it.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:19:07 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2020, 05:58:49 AM by GDragon

I agree with that.

Here's the flaw in this idea. Let's say we have a team and we are in the upper bracket. If we win, we will be continuing at that bracket but if we lose we will be in the lower bracket. What is the difference? You see, you only had one chance in the lower bracket. You lose one series, you're done with that tournament. Bye-bye, we will be seeing you at the airport that easy after months and months of tinkering of strats and practices. The proof that Liquid did not drop a series in their lower bracket means they are determined to win the TI. Strat or not, it is a risk.

This was my idea too! No team would want to be in the lower bracket just for a strat. Unless they are really confident that they are strong and can really destroy every team that will be in their line. Somehow, if they are really strong, why don't they just continue winning until they've come to the finals? The lower bracket wouldn't be an easy path too.

Somehow it is nonsense for me, because those pro players already know how unpredictable Dota2 can be, A wrong pick and a wrong play can cause them so much. And this is a competitive scene, they just do everything to win. A strong team can lose in a moment. They know how hard it is to win against other players. No one would have know how much a weak team improved in just months. So they can't underestimate every team in the lower bracket. There were so much aspects to think of.

mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2141

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 09:12:16 AM

I think TrackDota.com(https://www.trackdota.com/) will help you, you can also use that to observe the Live games and there is an action log of what happening/happened in the game, like towers(tier 1/2/3), barracks, Roshan / who picked aegis or killed/death by time, you can also use this to check the history of the match without watching video anymore.
I don't if this is exactly what you want, I hope it helps.
I never use it, personally I like dotabuff since it also track my MMR (years ago).
For example for Team Secret vs NAVI: https://www.dotabuff.com/matches/5344757422/objectives
Just type anything in the search box (objective log), let's say "roshan", and whoila:

25:08 The Radiant killed Roshan
36:54 The Dire killed Roshan
50:52 The Radiant killed Roshan

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
imstillthebest

Merit: 122

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:30:39 AM

I don't think you would be finding a match analyzer that is so specific like that.

There are a lot of platforms that you can search but not that specific. If you really wanted to do that though, you could just search the Match ID and download the replay. In the past that I am practicing to coach a team, that is what I am doing though we have a different goal in mind. If you don't want that, try TrueSight in dotabuff then surf through the Combat Logs, that might do it.

yeah ive never seen it too  .  our best chance is just watch the game on live or watch replay if we want to find out which team will get those resources first   . just like anygames   . dota is pretty upredictable too  ,  you wouldnt know that the opposite team prepares a new strat that have never seen before  but hunting those resources mentioned above are always be the priority of every teams to farm gold and to take advantage of the early game  . thats cool bro janation  , i just know that ur a coach before but how bout know  are you still doing that   ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: